Goodbye

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

“Unnie can I talk with you?” Youngri was nearly begging Jooyeon who was sitting in the couch watching TV.

“Mm, sure what is it?” Jooyeon glanced up from the TV and glanced at the younger girl who was practically crying. “What happened?” Jooyeon was soon standing next to maknae Youngri who pleaded that she needed to talk about one thing, but she didn’t want to talk about it with the leader.

“Okay, sure just tell me what’s bothering you?”

“I can’t take this any more, the netizens and everything. I’m thinking about dropping out” the youngest was crying heavily as she spoke.

“I think you need to talk to the other members about this, and please don’t tell this to anyone but I’m thinking about quiting the group as well. I though I wanted to be a singer but now I know that’s not what I want to focus on. You probably already know that I’m an trained actor? Well that’s what I truly want to be” Jooyeon had also felt that the life of an idol wasn’t what she was dreaming about, but on the other hand she didn’t know how to break it to the other members.

And especially not Saewon whom she had practically grown up with while being a trainee. And now she wanted to leave her, but it wasn’t like she would never see her and besides, she would probably stay put in SM Entertainment but only as an actor not a singer/dancer.

“Chaeyoung unnie, we need to talk to you” Jooyeon said after knocking onto the bathroom door, where the leader was currently at, showering. “Yeh, if you could let me shower and then I’ll be out there in a few minutes, okay”

“Okay”

Jooyeon and Youngri talked some more about them dropping out from the group, luckily the two of them plus Chaeyoung where the only ones at home since Saewon, Youhee and Jaehwa was currently at some individual schedule. Which includes; radio shows, variety shows and such.

It had taken Chaeyoung five minutes to finish showering before she appeared in the doorway to the living room where the two younger girls currently was. “What did you want to talk about?” was the first sentence escaping the leader’s mouth as she sat down on the couch, next to Jooyeon, who took a deep breath and began explaining the current situation and what they wanted to do in life.

“If that’s what you truly want, then I’m not going to stand in the way, but we still need to talk to Soo Man and the other girls” Chaeyoung was utterly confused and saddened by the girls choosing, their will in wanting to drop out. But she still understood, Jooyeon with her acting and then the youngest who couldn’t take the pressure of being an idol, and instead wanting to focus on school.

“I’m sorry unnie” Youngri couldn’t stop crying, she felt really bad for dropping out, but she couldn’t take all this. The scandal and the depressing comments that fallowed. Maybe she didn’t have the material to be a true idol.

“Why are you sorry? If this iisn’t your dream then you should pursue another one” the leader spoke and put her arms around the two younger girls who where crying their hearts out as the door to the apartment opened and in stepped three happy and lively girls who had no clue on what had taken place.

“Yo! huh is something wrong?” Jaehwa was the first one inside the living room and saw the sight of the now three crying girls.Youhee and Saewon was soon standing beside the oldest girl as Chaeyoung explained everything to them. It didn’t take long before everyone was crying and comforting each other.

~~~~

A few hours later the six of them was sitting inside Soo Man’s office while he spoke and they listened to the older man, who was thinking on a way to make the girls decision public. After all, he couldn’t stop them for dropping out. Even how much he wanted to.

But what frightened Jooyeon and Youngri the most was that Soo Man would be angry at them for wanting to quit. But he wasn’t. He was talking casually to them all, and he told them that he didn’t regret letting them debut as a 365YEAR member. And that the contract with Jooyeon would be rearranged and changed so that she was only an actress and not an singer. While Youngri’s contract would be ripped apart as the maknae of 365YEAR wanted to continue with a normal life.

Though how normal it could get after being in one of SM Entertainments groups non of them knew, but Youngri didn’t want to proceed in doing any more activities what so ever. Whatever it being acting, singing or dancing. She had learned to know that the entertainment life was not for her.

“Well then I guess it’s settled” Soo Man shook Youngri and Jooyeon’s hands before they all exited the room and proceeded towards the car.

The ride home was quiet and no one was even trying to start an conversation as it would probably only make everyone cry again.

~~~~

“Well I guess this is everything” Jooyeon uttered after she and Youngri had packed down all their belongings in suitcases and such before they said goodbye to the apartment and their life as idols. “Come lets get this down in the car” Hyolim was helping with driving the two girls home.

“Where are you going?” the SHINee boys had suddenly appeared out of now where and was now practically staring between the suitcases and the girls. “Youngri and Jooyeon are leaving” Youhee tried to keep her tears from spilling as she spoke, she couldn’t deny the fact that though they had only known each other for a couple of months they where still family. And she knew that leaving once family hurt, a lot. And it was no difference now either.

“Leaving where?” Taemin wondered as he glanced at the former maknae of 365YEAR.

“Their leaving 365YEAR”

All the boys eyes widened before they snapped their gaze towards the two girls who was staring a bit uncomfortably at them. “Ririe can I get a minute with you?” Key was now standing in front of the girl who shifted her eyes to Jooyeon who’s eyes enlarged when Youngri told him that she was the one that needed to talk to Key.

“What? No I don’t” Jooyeon was waving her hands in the air as she told them that she didn’t have anything to say to him. But Youngri insisted before whispering into the older girls ear that it would probably be the last time she could tell Key her feelings for him.

Ten minutes later a new pair had been born, yeah Key and Jooyeon was officially a pair now. Well not in the fans eyes but in theirs. “Well I’m still going to see you” Key smiled at Jooyeon who blushed after that Key had wrapped his arms around the girl’s waist.

“Wow take it easy here, what if someone sees, it’s not like Jooyeon is leaving SM Entertainment. She’ll still be an actress and that means no scandals what so ever” Chaeyoung lectured the both of them while Onew couldn’t agree more. He didn’t want any of s being caught in a scandal either.

“Well I guess this is a goodbye then”

There where lots of hugs exchanged and many tears spilled as they all said their goodbyes before Youngri and Jooyeon stepped inside the elevator and disappeared.

“Then were down to four again” Youhee joked, it wasn’t mean but a try to cheer the other members up as they entered the apartment again. The apartment where only Youhee, Jaehwa, Saewon, Chaeyoung and Hyolim would live in.