Meeting with Lee Soo Man

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

Jaehwa and Youhee where waiting for Youngri and ChaeYoung outside the SM Building after they had been told to meet up with Lee Soo Man himself.

"Were are they" Jaehwa wondered and scanned the surroundings, looking for the missing leader and maknae. 

"Unnie" Youngri shouted from afar and then ran towards the two older girls, who both smiled at the excited Youngri before embracing the younger girl in a group hug.

After breaking apart and still no ChaeYoung in sight the oldest picked up her phone and dialed the number of the leader.

"Yoboseyo"

"ChaeYoung-ah were are you, we're waiting for you?"

"Ah mianhae unnie, there were some problem with the subway but I'm soon there"

"Okay, hurry up"

"Yeh"

"What did she say?" the ever so eager maknae asked and smiled widely.

"She'll be here soon" Jaehwa answered and then looked over at Youhee who had picked up her phone and started playing a game, probably out of boredom. 

"ChaeYoung over here" Jaehwa waved her left hand in the air, motioning for ChaeYoung to hurry up because they were probably late already and they all knew that Soo Man was a very inpatient person who hated that people turned up whenever they wanted to.

ChaeYoung hugged the three of them fast before they all hurried towards the elevator, which would take them up to the 5th floor.

"Unnie why did you take so long?" Youngri pouted and lightly pulled the leader's sleeve in an attempt to get the nervous ChaeYoung to look at her, and to the maknae's relief she also did.

"It was something wrong with the subway" ChaeYoung answered before the elevator door slid open and they stepped outside and hurried over to the reception desk.

"We are here to see Lee Soo Man" ChaeYoung said and then pointed at her members who looked as nervous as she did at the moment.

"Yeh, please come this way" the woman stood up and the girls fallowed behind as they walked down a long corridor, stopping at the last door the woman knocked and earned a light "yes" before she opened the door and let the girls inside.

Youhee, Jaehwa, Youngri and ChaeYoung walked inside the room and greeted Soo Man with a 90degree bow to show their respect towards the older man who then motioned the girls to sit down.

"So how are the four of you feeling?" Soo Man asked and to Youhee this part was always bothersome, she didn't like the small talk and always wanted to get down to business right away.

"Great" Youngri smiled and Soo Man let out a small laugh at the maknae's cuteness.

"So I guess you all wonder why you are here at 7.30AM?" Soo Man asked but made no indication that he wanted an answer back since he started to speak almost immediately after finishing the sentence.

"I know that both Youngri and ChaeYoung are living at their own home and that Jaehwa and Youhee shares a dorm, but we have fixed so that you'll share an apartment in the same building as SHINee so that you at least will have someone you know close"

The four girls exchanged looks and then smiled to one another before looking back at Soo Man, who asked them if there was a problem.

"Not at all" Jaehwa and Youhee both answered a bit too eager and then smirked, causing ChaeYoung to sigh since she could only guess on what the two older girls was plotting to make the maknae do all the house shores.

"So you'll get today to pack your belongings and then a van will come pick you up and drive you to your new apartment"

"Okay" the four replied and then bowed once again before exiting the room while chattering about how they think their new home will look like.
 
As the girls closed the door behind Soo Man sure that he had made the right decision to chose the four girls.

Maknae Youngri was one of the purest and most innocent girls in the Entertainment, Jaehwa had one of the most special voices he had ever heard, Youhee, the mango-loving-carefree-girl, with the awesome dancing skills and then leader ChaeYoung who he had felt so sorry for after she had to turn down the offer to debut with SNSD after that incident. 

He was more then sure that this might be the beginning of an even greater girl group than SNSD.

 

To the chosen girls, please comment once in a while so I know that you are reading.. You don't have to comment on every chapter since I know many if not all of you have school but please, once in a while at least.


And thanks WonderBinnie at Kiwi Flight for the poster