Mini Album

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

The week had passed quite quickly and it was only three days left until 365YEAR would have their debut stage on Inkigayo. The album and MV recording had already finished just days ago.

The girls had also been informed that their teaser for 'L.O.V.E U' would be released later that day and that 10 000 persons had pre-ordered their first mini album.

Hyolim stepped inside 365YEAR's practice room, the girls where still practicing their dance so that everything would be perfect at their debut stage.

"Girls could you come over" their manager spoke and the four girls stopped and glanced over at Hyolim who where standing next to the door with a huge smile on her lips.

"Unnie, is something wrong?" ChaeYoung asked concerned as she noticed that Hyolim was holding something behind her back, the leader pointed at the thing Hyolim was holding and asked what it was.

"Presents?" Youngri asked excited, thinking that their manager had gotten them presents for their hard work, but as Hyolim brought the thing she was holding so that the four girls could see they all started crying.

Hyolim was holding their first album.

The front:

The back:



Youhee couldn't believe her eyes as she grabbed the album from Hyolim's hands and examined it, running her fingers along the shiny surface more tears escaped her eyes and ran down her cheeks.

The girls passed around the album to on another before it at last landed at ChaeYoung, who usually wouldn't show herself crying but at this point she couldn't care less. She had worked so hard for this after the car accident three years ago, when she went in to coma for two weeks after breaking her back, she went through two surgery's so that they could fix her back. Even though she can't remember so much from the accident she still have a scar running down from her neck to her lower back.

And standing here after that, after that almost every doctor had told her that she would probably spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. But she proved them wrong. She had proved that every person can make it back, you just have to believe in yourself and fight back.

"Dongsaeng-ah you deserve this" Jaehwa had embraced the crying ChaeYoung in a hug, the three girls knew what had happened to their leader but it was not something they would talk about. ChaeYoung wiped her tears away with her hand after breaking the hug.

"Why are everyone crying?" A male voice could be heard from the door, causing everyone to look that way.

"Oppa" Youngri exclaimed ahppy and went past every member of SHINee just so she could hug Key. Youhee took the opportunity to walk up to Onew so she could show him their album. The latter got so excited that he suddenly hugged Youhee, who's cheeks flushed slightly pink.

"When did this turn in to 'hug everyone you see'?" 365YEAR's leader asked with a raised eyebrow, not that she cared who they were hugging but the looks on Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin was just priceless. It looked like they also wanted to be hugged.

"Yah girls, I think you missed three persons" Jaehwa laughed and pointed at the sulking boys standing next to the wall. Youngri and Youhee looked at the three boys before Youngri happily went over to Jonghyun and Minho and hugged them fast before turning towards Taemin whom she hugged with a little more love than the other two. Well the fact that Youngri had a crush on SHINee's maknae was quite noticeable. Well the said boy was utterly cute.

Later that night when the four girls were lying in bed, trying to sleep Youhee lightly started singing. Youngri and Taemin sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Youhee started singing it once more, but this time ChaeYoung and Jaehwa helped teasing the maknae who blushed a bright shade of red as she told them to stop. And that she more then knew who they were crushing on. Which of course lead to that everyone stopped singing and then apologized, fearing that Youngri would do something.

"I thought so" the maknae cheered satisfied and then fell into dream land.

"I don't have anyone I like" Youhee stated and tried to look innocent, but both Jaehwa and ChaeYoung knew when Youhee lied, simply because she at it.

"Yeah right" ChaeYoung and Jaehwa both said and then laughed, but not so that they would wake the sleeping maknae.

"Aish, I'm going to sleep now" Youhee pouted and then pulled her blanket over her head embarrassed, causing more laughter from the two girls. Though it didn't take long before they also started to get tired and decided to sleep.

"Goodnight"

 

I know that the color of the album is different, but I don't have photoshop so I can't make advanced covers, I'm truly sorry for that and I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday, but I wrote a oneshot so I was really tired "bows" if you want to read the oneshot you can go to my page =)