Dance Practice

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

"One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four" their dance teacher were pumping the girls to work better as they were learning the dance to their title track 'L.O.V.E U'.

"Ah I'm so tired" Jaehwa complained lightly but to her fear the dance teacher heard it and stared at her with disappointment, the main singer deeply bowed and said sorry before returning to their choreography, thanking god that she was the main singer and not the main dancer. She had no idea how Youhee could put up with all the dance training.

"ONE MORE TIME" Lee Eun Hye, their dance teacher roared and then said that she would return in one hour to check up on them, ChaeYoung looked at her freaked out members and smiled awkwardly and then mouthed a 'sorry'. Jaehwa mouthed back that it wasn't her fault that their dance teacher were sent from hell to torture them.

"Yeh" the four girls replied and then dragged their tired bodies to the middle of the room so that they could do the choreography once again. Unnoticed that someone had walked in the room the girls continued their training harder than ever and as the song ended they earned applause from someone standing behind them. Turning around the four girls gaped at the five persons standing there.

"Dongsaengs you did great" Onew blurted and earned a slap on the head by Jaehwa, who then ranted on that she were one and a half month older than him.

"Okaaaaay" Key dragged his words as he sounded like a diva and then glanced over at 365YEAR's maknae Youngri who had puffed up her cheeks in annoyance over her unnie's still continuing rantings about her being older than Onew. Key then walked over to Youngri who he knew best is 365YEAR since they had been trainees together and asked her if she could teach him a part of their dance.

Youngri smiled excited as she pulled Key's hand and made him stand next to her in the middle of the room as she began with the easier parts of the choreography. It didn't take long before Key were fallowing through with the phase of Youngri and she giggled thrilled and then earned a hug from a laughing Key.

"What are you two doing?" Jonghyun asked the KeyRi pairing, and everybody in the room glanced at the couple as Youngri blushed a bit when she saw Taemin staring at the two of them with a somewhat confused face.

"Oppa we need to practice" ChaeYoung explained to the SHINee leader who nodded his head and then stared at Jaehwa with a grin before walking out off the room with his four members fallowing.

"OPPA COME OVER TO OUR PLACE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN THE REST OF THE DANCE" the maknae shouted after Key who replied back that he would, Youngri earned glares from her unnies before Youhee finally took the courage and asked Youngri if she and Key had some relationship going on besides a sunbae/hoobae friendship.

Youngri were fast to declare that Key only were a friend, one of her absolute best friends for that matter.

"Okay then, with that cleared we should return to the dance practice" ChaeYoung butted in, earning sighs and complaints from Jaehwa who she knew wasn't much of a dancer, but neither less they needed to practice more and really nail the choreography so that Eun Hye would be proud of them.

*Later*

"My body is all numb" Youhee sighed and her group members looked at her weirdly since they knew that Youhee usually didn't complain about their practice.

"Well if your body is numb then mine has to be stone dead" Jaehwa laughed at her lousy joke before she laid down on her back and stared up at the ceiling.

"Unnie I think you've started taking after Onew a bit too much, since your jokes really are the worst" ChaeYoung was laughing as she sat down on the floor and brought one of the water bottles to and drank.

"Yah, unnie don't drink everything I want some too" Youngri pouted cutely and sat down next to her leader who gave the water bottle to the maknae with a smile.

"Youhee how's school going?" the leader asked and Youhee looked over at ChaeYoung before she smiled and told her that it was hard but at the same time much fun.

"God I can't even imagine how much homework you get" ChaeYoung stated before a lamp in her head went off and she remembered that she had a music homework due to next week.

"Crap"

Now it was ChaeYoung who everyone was staring at, all of them confused over why their leader uttered a work like that right out of the blue.

"Haha sorry, just remembered a homework I need to do" ChaeYoung explained while rubbing the back of her head, thinking on how she could manage to do the homework, it wasn't really hard. She only needed to compose a small piece of music on whatever instrument she wanted, and her teacher had also agreed to that they could use a computer to make the composition after much ranting from Junhyung, yeah Junhyung from B2ST.

 


I know that B2ST's official name is BEAST but yeah I like B2ST better and therefor I'm using it.