Comeback on Music Bank

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

“Okay girls, come on” Chaeyoung motioned for everyone to stand in a circle as they would cheer for one another before they went up on the stage.

Since it had been almost two months since they where on a stage they all where nervous, though Saewon and Jooyeon were the ones most nervous as this would be their official debut and they needed to show that they where worth being put in 365YEAR.

“1,2,3 Hwaiting” the girls yelled and then collected their thoughts for themselves before they went up onstage.
“OKAAAY,LET’S DO IIIT” Jooyeon shouted in to the microphone as the stage where suppose to be a b-boy stage. In fact they had learned b-boy style dancing especially for this song and comeback. As it would bring something new onto the stage. Well 2PM had done it but for girls. No one had. And who else than SM would be the first one to try a different kind of style.

The group’s two best dancers, Youhee and Saewon where the first ones battling against each other. Saewon showing her break-dancing that she had grown up learning and Youhee with her fast and skillful dancing with influences of Hip/Hop and modern dancing sure rocked the stage.

When the intro ended and the actual song began the two of them went to stand next to the other girls as Youngri rapped ‘You know, we’re 3.6.5.YEAR and BACK, COME ON’ and with that Jaehwa began singing the first part as they danced along to the beat of the hip/hop influenced track.

The signal move of the dance where when they draw a question mark in the air as they rocked their shoulders back and forward. It was suppose to signify a girl trying to be strong while having to decide which road in life she should take.

A road which her parents wanted, or the other road, the road she wanted to step on.

The song ended with them all running towards the fans as they jumped, b-boy style. Like they challenged the fans as they shouted “STAND UP” into their microphones before the song finally ended. It had been 3 1/2 minutes of tough dancing and Chaeyoung could immediately feel that in her body after they had stepped off the stage.

“Oh god, it feels as if my back is going to break” the leader cried as she slumped down on the sofa in their waiting room. “It seems like the fans loved it” both Youngri and Jooyeon cheered as they sat down next to Chaeyoung on the couch.

“Do you need to go to the hospital?” the girls manager, Hyolim asked the girl, who obviously was in pain. “No, no it’s fine. I’m just soar that’s all” Chaeyoung waved the matter away like it wasn’t such a big deal, though she knew very well that it was. But on the other hand, she didn’t want to scare her members.

“You sure, it’s better to get it checked out than it getting worse” Hyolim tried a last time as the leader reconsidered that it might be wise to actually go the hospital and get it checked out, just to be on the safe side. “Okay I’ll go” Chaeyoung gave in to their manager.

“Jaehwa can you take over, I’m going to the hospital”

The oldest reassured that she would do her best as a supportive leader, since Chaeyoung would be away. With a last clap on Jaehwa’s shoulder and a hurried goodbye the leader of 365YEAR disappeared out through the door together with their manager.

“Is she going to be alright?” the two youngest members wondered as they watched the show on a TV standing in the room, they knew that in the end of the show they’ll need to get back on stage and see who wins this weeks Music Bank.

“Okay girls it’s time to get back on stage” a woman working their told them that they would need to return to the stage as they would crown this weeks winner. Hopefully it would be 365YEAR who won, but since it’s their comeback week it’s hardly possible. And also because they are still pretty new to the Kpop world. And with much more well known artists and groups performing they were practically out off the run to win something at all.

But hope is the last thing to leave a human being and that’s precisely what they girls was doing, hoping.

As they where standing on the stage once again, together with groups like, 2PM, Big Bang, T-ara and After School. Nah they couldn’t win.

“I see that Baram aren’t present, why not?” the girl host, Seo Hyo-rim asked the five girls of 365YEAR as she shoved the microphone she was holding in their direction, so they could answer the question.

“She needed to go to the hospital” Jaehwa answered before Hyo-rim began asking why she was sent there, and if something had happened to the leader. “It’s nothing more than an old injury that’s bothering her” Jaehwa was trying to show that she wasn’t bothered by the fact that Chaeyoung was now inside a hospital, getting her back checked.

“Ohh, then she’ll be back and rock the stage some more” the two hosts laughed for themsleves before they congratulated the girls to a great and really special stage. They told them that it was the first time they had seen something like that. Which the girls of course was happy for. That they liked it, because, that was after all the main point.

“So continuing with crowning this weeks winner, we have. 2PM against 365YEAR” Song Joon-Ki announced as he spoke towards the camera located a few meters away. Nervousness slowly started to take a hold of them as they where waiting for the results to show.

“And the winner of this week’s Music Bank is.... 365YEAR” the both hosts began the sentence in a calm and mannered voice, though when they said the group who won, they screamed into their microphones. The five girls couldn’t believe it. No, not when they had gone against 2PM. The 2PM that had thousands of fans and had been in the industry for two whole years, and they.

They had been in the Korean music industry for three months. And they beat 2PM. It was freaking unbelievable.  

Saewon and Jooyeon where the first ones to cry, soon fallowed by Youngri. Both Youhee and Jaehwa tried to hold their tears for themselves as they comforted the younger girls before they thanked everyone that they had been working with, their family’s and lastly Chaeyoung, whom they cheered and thanked.

The numerous of artists and groups around them came forward and congratulated them for their win. “Yo!” Taeyang went forward and clapped Jaehwa lightly on the back as he congratulated her to the win. “Thanks” her eyes where filled with tears, tears that she finally let fall free. “You deserve it” Taeyang was smiling brightly, just like he always used to, if it was someone she really could be relaxed around it was him.

They had practically grown up together, okay not literally as they lived in the same family. But as really good friends. And Jaehwa loved it. That she not only had the best girl friends in the world, her group members but also the best make friend in the world. The one and only Dong Youngbae, aka Big Bang’s Taeyang.

“Girls come on, lets visit Chaeyoung, she’s still at the hospital” Jaehwa ordered the younger members to get ready to leave. “But how will we get there?” the maknae tilted her head and frowned confused.

“I called Hyolim, she’ll come pick up us in a few minutes” Jaehwa replied as she finished changing from the stage clothes to her own before she hushed the other members towards the car.