Welcoming The New Members

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

ChaeYoung, Youhee, Jaehwa and maknae Youngri where patiently waiting inside the practice room waiting for the two new members, who they barely knew.

Well when they were trainees they said hello to each other, but that was also the only thing since Saewon and Jooyeon were training together with other girls. Though it’s not like they aren’t going to welcome the new members, but of course it would be a bit awkward at first.

The door creaked open and the two girls bowed before they entered the room, the four original members of 365YEAR stood up and bowed as well.

“Annyeong I’m Soon ChaeYoung, 365YEARs leader” ChaeYoung smiled whole hearted before the two girls started to introduce themselves.

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Kim Saewon and I’m 19 years old” the oldest of the two girls stated and laughed awkwardly.

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Jung Jooyeon and I’m 18 years old” the second-youngest of the group said and bowed slightly.

ChaeYoung started to wave her hands frantically as she told them that they didn’t need to be formal and just be themselves and talk informal. They were after all going to live together and having to speak formal all the time was probably going to be beyond awkward.

The maknae who had been half hiding behind Jaehwa was now making her way towards the two new members.

“Hi I’m maknae Youngri” the youngest showed her eye-smile and suddenly pulled the two girls in for a hug, which to the girls replied and then laughed a bit because of the sudden action from Youngri.

After that they had all introduced themselves to one another stated Jaehwa that it probably would be the best if they showed them their new home, the apartment they would share for countless of months and hopefully years to come.

*LATER*

“I’m sorry but I can’t sleep in a bunk bed” Saewon stated as she dropped her bag on the floor and strode out from their shared bedroom.

“Why not?” Youhee snarled back, tired of Saewon’s complains. The girl had been complaining the whole ride back to the apartment and it didn’t get better after she got to know about that they were sleeping in bunk beds.

“I just can’t okay” Saewon said and slumped down on the couch before she turned the TV on, causing Youhee to snapp.

“Who do you think you are, a queen, I bet you were kicked out off F(x) because of your terrible personality” the main dancer were beyond furious and let her mind speak, though the last part were maybe a bit too harsh, even for her.

“YOUHEE” ChaeYoung shrieked and glared at the 2 months older girl who looked a bit apologetic.

“I’m going to take a walk” Saewon stated and tried hard to not show her tears, but the two girls present, Youhee and ChaeYoung could clearly see the glistening drops in her eyes. It didn’t take many seconds before the door slammed shut.

“What’s happening?” Jaehwa asked after she had stormed inside the living room after hearing the leader’s shouting.

“I spoke my mind a bit too much this time” Youhee heaved a sigh and walked out from the room, leaving ChaeYoung and Jaehwa, who asked what had happened. The leader explained to her unnie what had happened.

“Oh, yeah that was a bit too much. Even for Youhee”

“But then again, we have to think about their situation too, they are joining an already debuted group who already have fans and to top that they don’t know us at all. So we have to give them time, both of them”

It was times like this when Jaehwa knew why Soo Man had chosen ChaeYoung to become the leader of 365YEAR, even though that the girl were barely 21 years old she was a person who had gone through a lot and she were truly a great friend, just like the other members.

And even though she didn’t know Saewon and Jooyeon she knew that they were going to bring great succes to 365YEAR.

 

I'm sorry if I'm making your characters a bit mean, but I guess just like you I believe that when a group add new members who they barely know, there are bond to be some arguments and fights, just like in real life. So don't be upset.