Inkigayo Debut Stage

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

It was now or never, the four girls were standing next to the stage waiting to get up on Inkigayo's stage to perform their first song 'L.O.V.E U'.

"Next we have SM Entertainment's debuting group 365YEAR, lets welcome them with a loud cheer" Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Sulli half shouted in to their microphones.

ChaeYoung motioned her members over so they could do a 'hwaiting cheer'.

"Girls, just relax and have fun out there, okay" the leader spoke confident but she was just like the other three members, nervous. They all smiled and nodded their heads in agreement at ChaeYoung's words before they put their hands in the air.

"365YEAR HWAITING!" the girls shouted enthusiastic and shoot their hands up in the air, before being greeted by loud cheers and clapping hands as they entered the stage for the first time.

ChaeYoung, Youngri and Jaehwa placed themselves further back on the stage, since Youhee would have a dance intro before the actually song started. When the music finally began Youhee started to slowly dance and then fastened her speed as the music flowed faster and faster from the speakers and as a last touch she did a chest popping, which drew the audience crazy.

When the title song of 365YEAR's first mini album started to play all the girls went up and placed themselves in a line. ChaeYoung was standing on the far right with Youhee on the left. Youngri was standing on the far left with Jaehwa next to her.

The song's signature move was when they sang the chorus part 'L.O.V.E U' and did 'L, O, V and E' with their fingers and then pointed at the audience as the 'U' part.  

The girls oozed confidence as they sang and danced to the beats of the song, once in a while they would glance at each other with smiles plastered on their lips as they all felt the same feeling in their hearts.

That they deserved this after so much hard work.

When the song ended the girls bowed 90 degrees and thanked the audience with smiles and laughter before they stepped down from the stage and walked towards their room while talking about the debut stage of theirs.

"Youhee your dancing was awesome" Youngri stated wide eyed, who then earned a pout from both Jaehwa and ChaeYoung who thought that the maknae only liked Youhee.

"You all were great" the youngest said and showed of her cute eye smile before slumping down on the couch tired.

Their manager stepped inside the room and congratulated the girls on a great performance, and then told the girls that someone wanted to meet them. The four group members looked at each other wondering who would come at this time, Youhee mouthed 'SHINee' towards ChaeYoung she only shrugged her shoulders before turning her attention towards the "guests" who enter the room.

ChaeYoung's face lit up when she saw the six boys who entered the room, after that the two group greeted one another ChaeYoung started to chat happily with the six boys, who congratulated the girls on a great debut stage.

"Haha well you are practically saying hello to the audience while we are saying goodbye" Kikwang joked but only earned a slap on the head by Dongwoon for his lame joke.

"Ah so you are having your goodbye stage today?" ChaeYoung asked a bit disappointed since she wouldn't see the B2ST boys, well except for Junhyung and Hyun Seung who was in the same class at her. 

"Yeh" Junhyung stated and wiggled his mouth at the thought of saying goodbye to the fans as the door suddenly opened and a male strode inside telling the B2ST boys that they were needed for an interview.

"Well I guess we'll see you around" DooJoon stated and smiled, showing his white teeth's in the go. ChaeYoung and the rest of her group members said goodbye to the boys who left shortly after saying goodbye and a '365YEAR hwaiting', which the girls had laughed to.

"So who is it?" Jaehwa, Youhee and Youngri all asked at the same time while glancing at their leader who tried to look innocent, and not understanding the implied question.

"Oh you know" Youhee smirked but ChaeYoung was not moving an inch.

"Yah! tell us" Youngri pouted annoyed but the leader wouldn't give in to the maknae who then did the puppy eyes, which caused ChaeYoung to look away.

"Tell us, tell us, tell us" the girls sang and much to their hard work ChaeYoung finally gave in.

"Okay, okay I'll tell you but you can't go around and tell anyone else, okay?"

The three girls nodded their heads while looking at ChaeYoung, just in case the leader would try to escape.

"It's Junhyung, okay"

"WHAT, couldn't it be someone hotter, like DooJoon" all the girls shouted but only earned a glare from the leader who then lectured them that looks aren't everything and that she thinks Junhyung is good looking.

"I'm glad someone believes that he's hot" the maknae whispered, thinking that no one would hear. But boy was she wrong. Youhee had heard her and slapped the back of the maknae's head and told her that she should be happy that ChaeYoung has someone she likes.

 

Ugh I'm currently watching the hockey match between Sweden and Germany. God I really hope Sweden wins, well that was a little random but yeah have a happy day XD HEJA SVERIGE! (that was swedish so don't mind that -_-'')
 Yep I'm from Sweden if someone wants to know that, or actually I'm born in Norway but my family moved to Sweden when I was three months old..