Meeting Park Hyolim, Our Manager

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

The four girls were nervously sitting in front of SM Entertainments president, Lee Soo Man who were sternly glancing at the somewhat scared girls.

"So what do you think of your new apartment?" Soo Man asked and stared at the girls with emotionless eyes, and the girls could only smile weakly before telling him that they loved it or else they would probably be put in a run down apartment. Well they did love their new home, so it wasn't like they were lying.

"Great then, well I brought you here to speak about your debut album" The girls eyes enlarged at the sentence 'debut album'.

"You are going to start recording tomorrow and the release of your album and debut stage will be in 2 weeks so I hope you are prepared to work hard the next coming weeks" Soo Man harshly said but the four girls didn't give a damn about the tone of his voice at this moment, all they could think of was their debut.

"What about our manager, shouldn't we get one?" Leader ChaeYoung asked and looked confused since there had never been any talk about any manager.

"Yes, she's arriving any minute to meet you"

There was a light knock on the door fallowed by it being opened and reveiling a woman in her late 20s maybe. Youngri was the first one to stand up and greet their new manager.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm 365YEAR's maknae Han Youngri" the youngest said and bowed deep and then stretched her back so that she was looking at their manager once again.

The three remaining members fallowed in introducing themselves before Park Hyolim, their manager introduced herself and then sat down on a chair beside ChaeYoung.

"So back to the album preparations, we have decided your concept for this album as a 80 style with gray/black leggings, converse shoes, leg warmers in bright colors, over-sized t-shirts and accessories in different colors and shapes" Soo Man described the clothing style, causing the group of girls to gasp after air.

It wasn't what they expected, well actually they didn't know what they expected but not this at least.

"So what kind of songs are we going to sing?" Youhee asked a bit unsure about the whole '80-century concept'.

"There are going to be a mix of R&B/Pop, heartwarming ballads, rap and bubble pop" Mr Lee explained and the girls nodded their heads, maybe a mixed album would show their wide range in music and that they could pull of any image.

"Is it going to be a full album or mini album?" Jaehwa butted in a bit dazed since her head was still occupied with taking in that she would debut in about two weeks.

"A mini album, all that's left to do is you recording and learning the dance to the title track" Soo Man snapped his finger as he remembered that the dance training would begin tomorrow as well.

"I know you are hobaes but you have to be prepared for two tough weeks, now your real training is beginning to see how far you go in this business and all of you know how easy it is to exchange a old group for another. This business is tough so you really have to step up."

"YEH" The four girls replied before Soo Man continued his speech.

"Your dance training for your title song will also begin tomorrow as well, so you need take care of yourself now, sleep and eat when your given the opportunity because you'll never know for how many hours you'll work"

"Yeh, arraso"    

"The name of our title track, what is it?" ChaeYoung asked and glanced at the worked up Soo Man.

"I'm... yeah I forgot, it's called L.O.V.E U and it is a powerful dance track with strong addictive beats"

All the girls eyes enlarged when they almost heard Soo Man say sorry, well he didn't but if he would've it had to be the first time ever. He never said sorry, even if he was the one being wrong, which of course he never admitted.

"That's everything for now, your manager will drive you home" Soo Man said a fast goodbye before he shuffled the girls out from his office and slammed the door close. Sometimes ChaeYoung wondered why she had chosen to audition for SME instead for like JYP or Cube because Soo Man was a weird man, weirder than anyone else she had met.

But she also had to admit that the weird man also produced one of Asia's biggest and most famous groups/artists.   

"I guess we'll go home then" ChaeYoung awkwardly laughed before heading towards the elevator and then finally home.