Meeting SHINee

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

A loud beeping sound could be heard throughout the girls bedroom and Youngri swiftly scrambled on her feet's and pressed the alarm button, Youhee and ChaeYoung had groggily sat up in the bed while rubbing their tired eyes.

"Early mornings sure are hell" ChaeYoung muttered before she slowly walked down the small staircase and put her feet's on the ground and glancing down on Jaehwa who were still sleeping soundly.

"Unnie" The leader shook the older girl lightly and then walked off towards the bathroom.

Youhee had already came down from the top bed and were now staring at the not moving Jaehwa, while sighing she started to kick the bunk bed lightly, hoping that it would make the main singer wake up. But no.

Youhee walked over to the maknae and whispered something in her ear before Youngri nodded and smiled devilish. The two started to tickle the sleeping girl who woke up quite immediately, while laughing she begged them to stop.

"Haha p-please s-s-stop" Jaehwa were laughing hysterically and swaying her arms around, almost hitting the two girls.

"Unnie please make breakfast" the maknae blinked her eyes cutely and pulled her unnie's pajama shirt. Jaehwa turned her attention towards Youngri and patted her head before she escaped the hands of the two younger girls and practically ran to the kitchen.

"Are everyone awake?" ChaeYoung shouted from the bathroom and then waited for someone to answer, but she wasn't prepared for that it were their manager that answered. Well I guess she wasn't used to have one more person living together with them.  

"Did you sleep well?" Hyolim asked and smiled, showing of her white teeth's as she proceeded towards the sink. ChaeYoung nodded her head and then excused herself from the bathroom since she needed to get ready and so did Hyolim.

*Later*

"I'm going to lock the door now so if you need something get it now" The leader said and waited in case someone had forgotten anything but no one took action in wanting getting inside the apartment again.

"To the elevator" Youngri did a superman pose before running towards it. The other three girls only shook their heads and then laughed. While riding the elevator it stopped at the 6th floor and the doors slid open revealing the people that needed ride down. And the people were non other than their sunbaes, SHINee.

The girls bowed as the boys walked inside, and they all soon came to an conclusion that 9 people were a bit too much for this small elevator, and as the they reached the bottom floor the elevator moved a bit to fast causing Jaehwa to bump against Minho, who looked down at his noona and then smiled.

"S-sorry" Jaehwa beamed embarrassed and tried to hide the fact that her heart had reached a new 'top pulse'.

"Well we need to hurry, our manager is waiting for us outside" ChaeYoung informed the guys and then pulled her members arms so that they would snap out from their trance.

"How come you all reacted like that, you've know the guys for how many years" ChaeYoung asked her members, wondering why they reacted so strongly to the presence of the SHINee guys. It wasn't like they were strangers. They had been training with those guys and never had she seen a blush on Jaehwa's face when she were close to them, so why now.

Jaehwa smiled weakly before she told the leader that she blushed because she was embarrassed about the whole bumping against Minho and nothing else.

"Girls we are here" Hyolim informed and they all stepped outside the van and strode over to the recording building.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Yunshik and I'm going to be the recorder for your album" Yunshik said and then bowed slightly. The girls and their manager fallowed after and introduced themselves as well.

"So why don't we start right away" Yunshik led the girls towards a room that were located just next to the recording studio and made them sit down on a couch.

"We'll start with your title track today and then work off all the songs in four days, so you'll record one song per day so you guys wont strain your voices" Yunshik informed the four excited and nervous group members.

"From what I understood from Soo Man is that you'll start practicing the dance for your title track today as well"

"Yeh, that's correct" Hyolim answered Yunshik's statement.

"Okay then, have he told you anything about your album?"

ChaeYoung nodded and then told him that it was going to be a mixed album with different kind of genres but nothing more than that. Yunshik started to explain to the girls that there where going to be four songs and then including two instrumental songs.

"And Jaehwa you will have a solo song on this album as well, though it will feature Youngri and then Minho from SHINee as extra rappers"

Jaehwa unconsciously smiled and felt how her heart jumped in joy upon hearing Minho's name.

"Well then, why don't we start"