What's Going to Happen?

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

Though it had only gone two weeks since their one month anniversary and they were in the end of their '4season' promotion, which had been cut short due to some reasons the girls themselves weren't too sure about.

Of course the four girls were sad about that, but at least they won a Mutizen on Inkigayo for 'L.O.V.E U' one the third and also the last week that they could win.

All the music shows had a rule that you were only on the run to win for the first three weeks of promotion, so that the other artists could have a chance to win as well.

And today would be there 'L.O.V.E U' goodbye stage Inkigayo, which was the last of the three goodbye stages.

"I'm going to miss all our fans and to perform" Youngri sulked and hung her shoulders sadly, well they all were sad to leave the stage since they didn't know whenever they would come back. Well that if they would, some groups would debut and vanish unnoticed and never come back. And to the four girls that would be the worst, all of them would probably think that all their years of practice would be thrown away.

"365YEAR to the stage" the speakers said and the four girls glanced at each other, all of them determent to show them the best goodbye stage ever. ChaeYoung, Youhee, Jaehwa and Youngri positioned themselves in a ring, just like all the other times they would to a 'hwaiting' before they went up on the stage.

"Ohh 365YEAR HWAITING!" they shouted and shoot their hands up in the air.

"Girls" Hyolim was standing in the doorway, waiting as the girls prepared themselves with fixing their microphones before they fallowed after Hyolim to the stage, and as they became visible to the audience their fans screamed.

"Hit it" ChaeYoung, Jaehwa and Youngri chanted as Youhee began her dance intro, which she had made a bit more special since it was their goodbye stage. She had included a back-flip, which the other three girls didn't know about since the said girl had been practicing it for herself so she could surprise everyone.

And oh she did, the fans went beyond wild and her members gawked as she finished off her dancing with a marvelous back-flip. Not only did Youhee's confident boost but the other three girls too, Youhee had started of the song with a perfect intro that the whole group would finish off with a strong and powerful show with beautiful singing, cool rapping and breathtaking dance.

"~I L.O.V.E U~" the girls pointed at the fans as the song ended and they bowed to the screaming audience before they waved goodbye and exited the stage.

"I can't believe you did that back-flip" Jaehwa spoke, still amazed over her dongsaeng's dancing skills.

"Yeah, when did you have time to practice that?" the maknae questioned as she slumped down on the couch as soon as the 365YEAR girls arrived back to "their" room.

"Don't you remember that day when I stayed behind to practice after you went home?" Youhee asked the youngest who shook her head, not remembering. Maybe because the last two weeks they all been given around 3-4 hours of sleep each night and if you put tight schedule on top of that you get tired girls.

"Ah I can't wait to get a full nights sleep" the leader yawned and sat down next to Youngri who had fallen asleep in a sitting position. Well ChaeYoung would soon join her in slumber land as she also fell asleep.

The oldest, Jaehwa went to get two blankets to put over the two sleeping girls so they wouldn't get sick, even though their promotions were over it didn't mean that their other schedule was. In fact the four of them was going to be on Star Golden Bell next week, together with SHINee and that meant that they couldn't get sick.

*The next day*

"Girls Soo Man called and want you at his office in 30 minutes" Hyolim stuck her head inside the four girls bedroom and motioned for them to get ready to leave.

"Ugh and I thought we could sleep at least one more hour now when we don't have promotion" ChaeYoung sighed as she sat up in the bed and rubbed her tired eyes. How she wished she could just lie down and continue sleeping, well I guess they all did.

"Unnie I don't wanna" the maknae complained as she was dragged out from the bed by Jaehwa, who had practically lifted the younger girl and was carrying her bridal style.

"Newlyweds incoming" Youhee shouted, implying to Hyolim that she would get out off the way.

The four girls was sitting in the car, but after the drool incident ChaeYoung refused to sit next to the maknae, who had been given the place behind Hyolim. And Youhee who had always been sitting behind the passenger seat refused to move so Jaehwa had to sit next to the drooling Youngri.

"Just see it as a cute couple thing, you can be the tough man and maknae-yah can be the sweet drooling woman" Youhee had joked just after they had changed placed, which had only resulted in a death glare and a bruise on her left upper arm.

*Later*

They had been sitting inside Soo Man's office for ten minutes already and he hadn't showed up. It had to be the first time he was late.

"I wonder what's taking so long, do you think.." Youhee was nervous as she started to think on what could be wrong. Was 365YEAR's promotion not good, was that why they cut it short, where they going to disband. Thousands of thought flew around, not just in her head but all the four girls. They were thinking the same thought.

That Soo Man would soon announce 365YEAR's disbandment.

The four girls thought were abruptly ended by the door slamming open, revealing the devil himself. Taking a last breath they prepared for the worst, the end of 365YEAR and their SM Entertainment life.

 

I'm sorry I can't reveal what's going to happen to 365YEAR, you'll have to wait.