Group Hug

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

“Saewon your duet song with Kyuhyun is going to be recorded today” Hyolim announced to the six girls sitting in the living room, watching TV.

“Huh I’m going to sing a duet, how come I didn’t know of this?” the said girl wondered and glanced at their manager who locked eyes with Jooyeon. The latter girl tried to look as innocent as possible but it failed as Saewon noticed it and asked the younger girl what was going on. The four remaining girls was looking between Saewon and Jooyeon, all of them wondering what was going on.

“Heh heh” Jooyeon laughed awkwardly and then tried to hide herself behind the maknae. “Unnie don’t kill me for this, but I gave your lyrics book to Soo Man”.

Saewon’s eyes flew open and she practically glared at Jooyeon, the lyrics book, which contained all the songs she had written the past couple of years. “Why did you do that?” Saewon wasn’t sure if she was mad at the younger girl, who looked quite scared at the moment.

“I-I’m sorry unnie, it was stupid” Jooyeon hung her hed low as she apologized, but it didn’t take many seconds before Hyolim butted in and told them that Saewon’s duet would actually be one of her own songs. “Seriously? Which one?” both Saewon and Jooyeon uttered excited.

“Without Me” Hyolim spoke silently but loudly enough for the girls to capture it, causing Saewon’s excitement to fade a bit, not because she wasn’t happy. But the fact that it was the song that she had written for Ae Sook, her best friend that died two years ago. And to share those emotions, which to she wrote down in that book would be a bit hard. But then again Kyuhyun would probably be the one understanding it the most. Since he too, was in an car accident a couple of years ago. In the spring of 2007 to be exact.

Saewon got up on her legs and strode over to Jooyeon, who was half hiding behind the maknae on her left. The younger girl was a bit scared that her best friend would do something, since she knew that Saewon’s lyrics book was practically sacred, and therefor not to be touched by anyone else by herself. But now someone had, and Jooyeon would have to pay the price. Shutting her eyes she prepared for the worst. Death.

But it never occurred, well not death but she was pulled into a bone-crushing hug, to which she soon replied too. “Your not mad?” Jooyeon asked quite amazed. “Pabo, why should I be mad” Saewon laughed as Youhee, Jaehwa, Youngri and ChaeYoung went “awh”.

“Group hug” the maknae yelled and hovered herself over the two older girls, before the rest of them joined in as Hyolim laughed while watching the six of them goof around.

~~

Ugh this has to be the shortest chapter ever =S no but seriously I was a bit depressed yesterday after that South Korea was sent out of the World Cup and it didn't help that my family mocked me about it either. Yees I'm a girl and a complete soccer freak XD but after watching Germany - England my writing came back to me. And then I got to mock my little brother back, because he was cheering for England while I was cheering for Germany, who I usually don't like but this World Cup they have played great.

Do you watch the World Cup? and if, who do you hope win? and I may not update as frequently as before since I have another story up. Feel free to read it, it's called 'What is True Love?' and it's with YOU as the main role.