Saewon's Past

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

“You have to apologize to her” Jaehwa whispered and nudged Youhee in the side as they were sitting at the table eating breakfast. It wasn’t like Youhee didn’t want to apologize, the thing was that she didn’t know how, would a simply sorry be enough or would the younger girl not accept it.

*Ah so frustrating* Youhee screamed in her mind as she glanced over towards Saewon who looked away when their eyes met. The fact was that Saewon had been dead quiet since she returned home after yesterdays argument.

The two maknae’s were chatting happily with each other, while ChaeYoung was eying Saewon, looking for a chance to say something but it was quite hard. Not to mention that the awkwardness between Youhee and Saewon wasn’t really helping either.

“I have something to do” Youhee suddenly stood up and exited the kitchen with curious eyes piercing her back. The leader hurried after Youhee and asked her what was wrong.

“I’m going to talk to Soo Man” the main dancer stated as she took her shoes on and then also her jacket before she turned around, facing ChaeYoung who looked like a question mark.

“Why? And by yourself too?”

The fact that Youhee was feeling burdened by Saewon’s face when she had told her that her y personality was the thing that made her being dropped from F(x). She knew that it wasn’t the case, but she truly wanted to know what had happened and to ask Saewon herself wasn’t something she felt like. So the only person who knew besides Saewon was non other than Soo Man.

“I’m going to ask him what happened to Saewon” Youhee said and before ChaeYoung got the chance to say anything the older girl were already out the door.

*Well at least she understand that she hurt Saewon* the leader thought as she made her way back to the other four girls who were eating breakfast in the kitchen.

“Where did unnie go?” Youngri asked as ChaeYoung placed herself on her seat and glanced over at Saewon who was looking at the leader with curious eyes.

“She went to Soo Man”

Was Youhee going to Soo Man to tell him that she wanted out. That she wanted to leave 365YEAR. Regret and pain struck Saewon, maybe she was a bit too much yesterday, but on the other hand, she didn’t know that her unnie would react that way either.

“W-what?” Saewon uttered and where about to run after Youhee, to stop here from quiting, when ChaeYoung took a hold of her arm and stopped her with the words that she didn’t have to worry.

“I guess you are thinking that she’s going to leave us, am I right?” the leader asked and Saewon nodded her head slightly.

“She’ll never do that and besides she’s not that “mean” as you saw her yesterday, it’s just that she doesn’t like it when someone gets treated better than other people and especially her friends. Don’t worry, she will open up, just give her time. Just like we are giving you time” ChaeYoung explained and got approving nods from Youngri and Jaehwa.

*LATER, At Soo Man’s office*

“Annyeonghaseyo” Youhee opened the door to Soo Man’s office and bowed, after getting a grunt as reply she straightened up and stepped inside the tiny and unpersonalised office.

“I heard you wanted to talk about Saewon, why?” Soo Man put his cup of coffee down on his desk and glanced at her.

“Because I want to know what happened to her, why did she leave F(x)?” 365YEARs main dancer asked, feeling a bit uneasy, did she really have the right to ask this question.

“She was in an accident” Soo Man uttered and Youhee could feel hear mouth hang open before she asked what kind.

“The same as ChaeYoung”

“A car accident? But she’s fine” Youhee couldn’t believe it, it couldn’t be true. It definitely couldn’t be true. Why hadn’t any one told her, or them for that matter.

“She was lucky and only suffered from a broken arm but her friend wasn’t as lucky, her best friend were driving and the other car hit theirs on the drivers side and her friend died immediately”

“So she left because...” Youhee’s voice suddenly gone, she couldn’t speak because nothing would escape her lips. Her heart was hurting and not in a pleasant way. She had uttered really unnecessary words towards Saewon without even knowing the whole situation.

“She left F(x) because she couldn’t take the pain of losing her best friend, and she even considered leaving SM but another trainee talked her in to not do it. And after thinking it over she took the trainees advice who also helped her back on her feet's again. And now they are both in 365YEAR”

“So the person who helped Saewon was Jooyeon?”

Soo Man nodded and proceeded to tell her more about Saewon and Jooyeon’s close relationship with each other.

 

I added some things to your story Saewon just to make the FF flow better. I may do that some other time too, but it's not like I'm going to change anything major that will affect your character.