Fan Reactions

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

Two weeks had passed, and they've debuted on all music shows. Inkigayo, Music Bank and Music Core with much success. The girls had hovered themselves in front of their shared computer in the apartment to look at the comments from fans.

"Hey, look at this" Youngri exclaimed as she clicked on the youtube video to their Music Video to 'L.O.V.E U'.

"Hurry" the other three girls beamed inpatient as they glanced at the screen in front of them, which soon showed the first comments.

'I think every single member has more talent than all the SNSD girls together' one person had wrote, causing at least the half of them to feel a bit awkward. Since the SNSD girls where their sunbaes, but at the same time they felt happy to see that the person liked them.

"Scroll down more, I want to see more comments" Youhee said and tapped Youngri's shoulder slightly so she could hurry. With a light nod the maknae did as she was told and scrolled the page further down, revealing more and more comments from fans, but with fans also comes of course, anti-fans. Which an artist/group will never be free from.

"Unnie you should see this" Youngri waved her right hand, motioning to ChaeYoung to come over so she could look at one special comment.

"What is it?" the leader questioned before she sat down on the chair, which the youngest just had been resting in. 

"Anti-fan comment" the maknae plainly stated before joining Youhee and Jaehwa in making a late snack, leaving ChaeYoung by herself.

She looked at the computer screen and started reading the posted comment from someone who called herself/himself; ANTI-365YEAR. 'I can't understand how SME could debut this talentless bunch of girls who can't sing nor either dance, and they are not even pretty. I bet this so called "multi-talented" group will go by unnoticed and soon also disband. Well all I can say is please SM just disband this group already'.

ChaeYoung was staring at the screen, blinking her eyes as the comment slowly melted in to her brain so she could really understand what the person had wrote. When she finally registered everything a couple of tears were streaming down her cheeks. A flashback of the car accident played in her head, soon fallowed by the time after the accident, when nobody believed she would ever talk again or on the other hand stand, sing and dance with her whole heart. She, Youhee, Jaehwa and Youngri had all worked so hard for this dream and a stupid anti-fan comment wouldn't stand in their way.

Everyone has different taste in everything, she knew that very well but at the same time to post this kind of things hurts, a lot. Even though the person behind it maybe don't think it would, well sometimes it is for the artist to feel bad.

"UNNIE, FOOD" Youngri shouted from the kitchen and the leader hurried to wipe away any signs of tears from her face, the last thing she wanted is to get her member to feel uneasy and sad.

"COMING" the somewhat upset leader shouted back and closed down the window so that the other three members wouldn't see it, knowing both Youhee and Jaehwa they would both be upset and probably throw some curse words out from their mouths. Which maybe wouldn't be so appropriate.

*Later*

"So did you spot any other nice comments?" ChaeYoung asked her members as they where lying in bed, trying to get some sleep because the next coming days would be packed with schedule, including Star Golden Bell, a visit to Sukira and recording of music shows. Needless to say they more than needed all sleep they could get. Because fainting of exhaustion when they were in the middle of promoting their first mini album would be too great, in fact it could be devastating, the person would probably get stamped of not having the right mind of an idol if they can't take all the work.

"Ohh I saw one, the person had wrote that our debut was awesome and that she/he would going to buy our album plus she/he loved Youhee's dancing intro and wondered why each of us didn't have a personal fan club" the maknae spoke eager as she laughed slightly when she told them about the part that the person loved Youhee's dancing.  

"Well the person is right, I think we should get our personal fan clubs" Youhee stated and yawned big, causing ChaeYoung to smile before telling her members that they should sleep and talk to Soo Man about the fan club thing another day.

"Goodnight" the four of them said before pulling the covers over their tired bodies and then drifting of to slumber land.

I know this wasn't much and I'm truly sorry for not updating for a while but it's the end of the school year and I have quite much to do, and please no hard feelings about me saying bad things about SNSD in this chapter, actually they are my favorite girl group and I really like them, especially Hyoyeon =)