Celebrating One Month as 365YEAR With ?

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

"Unnie, unnie you need to wake up" Youhee was tickling the oldest girl's feet's in an effort of trying to wake Jaehwa, but it was harder said than done since Jaehwa had gone to sleep late the day before, after she and ChaeYoung had returned from their schedule long after Youhee and Youngri had went to sleep.

"Five more minutes mom" Jaehwa muttered and returned to la la land.

"Yah are you calling me old" Youhee snapped and took a hold of the bedpost before she started to shake the bunk bed violently, causing the older girl to shoot up in bed and scream 'earthquake, earthquake'. Youhee leaned in and snickered as she said that the breakfast was ready and that they only waited for her.

Jaehwa did a small nod before slumping back down on her bed, it would be a lie if she said that she wasn't tired, because she sure was.

"Sometimes I wonder what I have given myself into" the main singer said to herself after Youhee had exited the room and probably returned to the kitchen where the other two members were waiting.

*Later*

The four girls were lazily laying all over the living room, Jaehwa and Youngri where spread across the couch next to one another, both steadily asleep. While Youhee and ChaeYoung was lying on the floor sleeping after they had arrived home about one hour ago after recording Star King together with four of the SHINee members, including Onew, Minho, Key and Taemin. Jonghyun had unfortunate gotten sick and was lying in bed with fever as there was a light knock on the door.

ChaeYoung slowly opened her eyes and was staring up at the ceiling, wondering if she had heard right, was it someone who had knocked on the door or was that just a part of her dream. But as there was another knock she knew that it was real. After getting up on her legs she glanced down on her sleeping members, Youhee had her thick winter blanket over her, which to ChaeYoung was crazy. How could someone sleep with a blanket that thick in the middle of the summer.

She let her eyes wander from Youhee's sleeping self to the couch where Jaehwa had Youngri tightly in her embrace, hugging the younger girl as they where sleeping. A light bulb flashed over the leader's head and she hurried to grab her phone so she could take a picture of the cute pairing.

Actually after they had uploaded their 'answering-fans-questions' on youtube, netizens had already created the HaSun couple consisting of non other than the main singer Haneul and the maknae Sunah. 

Another knock on the door went off and ChaeYoung hurried over to open it, wondering who would want something at this time of the day, it was already 8.00PM and they weren't expecting anyone. At least the leader wasn't.

She opened the door and looked at the person or more like persons standing there with a cake and a large bottle of coke in their hands.

"What are you doing here?" ChaeYoung asked, maybe a bit too defensive since Onew's smile faded a bit, but nothing less it was still more than visible.

"Hi noona" Taemin laughed and hastily hugged her before he walked inside the apartment.

"We wanted to celebrate that it has been exactly one month since you debuted" Key said with a smile on his face as he handed over the cake over to the stunned ChaeYoung before he and Minho fallowed after Taemin and walked inside the apartment, leaving Onew with ChaeYoung who was glancing down on the cake in her hands, she had totally forgotten that it had been one month since they debuted.

"" the leader cursed under her breath as she remembered that the other three members were asleep in the living room, which earned a funny look from Onew who then asked if something was wrong.

The answer to his question was soon answered by Key, who was practically screaming to, which ChaeYoung thought was Jaehwa since he told the someone to stay away from his girlfriend. Haha no don't draw any fast conclusions, Key and Youngri wasn't girlfriend and boyfriend. It was just that their relationship was really strong since they had been training together every day after Youngri joined SM Entertainment about a little more than one year before Key debuted with SHINee.

A loud thump could be heard from the living room and ChaeYoung was fearing the worst, that a fight was going on. After putting down the cake on the nearest bench she ran towards the living room and as she stepped inside she saw Key hugging Youngri and Minho hovering over a surprised Jaehwa who was still lying down on the same spot as she was when ChaeYoung left them to open the door.

And Taemin, well he was standing next to the wall with a weird expression plastered on his face as he glanced around the room.

"Taemin you okay?" ChaeYoung asked the somewhat sad boy, at least he looked a bit sad to her and even though she wasn't that close to the SHINee boys as her members was. The younger boy looked at her and flashed a smile before he pinched her cheeks, causing her to winch and slap his chest lightly.

"Yah, noona that hurt" the boy pouted and stuck out his tongue, just like always used to do when he was joking.

"Who wants cake?" Onew's voice suddenly popped up and all the members look at him, he holding the huge cake that could feed at least 15 people in his hands.

"Me, me, me" both Youngri and Taemin uttered and for a short second one could see a blush on the girls face before she turned serious again.

"I'll get some plates and something to eat with" Youhee stated as she stood up, and earned a 'I'll help you' from Onew.

"Ohh okay"

As Youhee and Onew returned back they started to feast on the cake and coke that the boys had brought with them long into the night, unfortunately Jonghyun couldn't join them in celebrating, maybe another time.  

 

I officialy LOVE the new Kpop group Infinite and I can definitely see them being one of my favorite groups in the near future, and if someone wonders who my favorite groups are, it's B2ST, Super Junior, SHINee, U-Kiss, SNSD and T-ara x''3 please tell me yours?? and which members you like the most d(^o^)b