365YEAR's Hana was a child actress?

SM Entertainment's Girl Group 365YEAR

YourKoreanGossip

365YEAR's Hana was a child actress?

"Well almost, netizens have found a 18 year old Milk commercial where the main dancer of SM Entertainments newest girl group 365YEAR plays the main role. As seen in the video she is given different kinds of drinks, water and juice but she just pushes it away and points at the small milk bottle on the other side of the table. Her "mother" points at the milk, which to Hana nods her head and then is given the said milk, which she drinks happily before the CF ends with a laughter and milk coated smile from Hana."

Netizens reactions have been positive after a picture of the then 3 year old Hana have been posted



"She has the same eyes and beautiful face as now"

"Woah I didn't know a baby could look so cute"

"Awh she fits perfectly as an CF actress, I hope I can see more of her in future CFs"


"As you all can see they reactions of the said CF video is great and obliviously she has had her talent for performing even as a baby, well good luck to Hana and 365YEAR with their current first album promotions"

~~

"Woah unnie, I didn't know you where so cute when you where a baby, what happened to all that cuteness" Youngri pinched Youhee's cheek slightly, causing the older girl to winch and pull away before she slapped the maknae light on the head.

"Stupid unnie" Youngri pouted and sulked before returning to watch the CF once more.

"Stop looking at that stupid CF, go look for your unnies instead" Youhee pulled Youngri off the chair and pushed her out from the room, before they began searching for the two missing members.

"Unnie you sure are dumb, aren't you?" the maknae was snickering as she was pulled around the apartment, they came to a stop when they had looked in every room, even Hyolim's. And they were no where to be found.

"They have schedule right now, don't you remember? They left together with Hyolim two hours ago" the youngest was trying hard to not explode in laughter, was Youhee starting to get old, maybe she was getting Alzheimer's? 

"Oh, riiight" the main dancer uttered and released the grip she had around Youngri.

"So how's school?" Youhee suddenly blurted, trying to forget the last 5 minutes of embarrassment as she slumped down on the couch and the grasped the remote just so she could turn on the TV.

"Good I guess"

It wasn't like the maknae enjoyed school, but she was still a high schooler and she knew how important it was with a good education, and besides Taemin was going to her school. Even though they weren't in the same class but still, she would have someone to talk to between the classes. That of course if he was in school, or more like if she also was in school, now after debuting with 365YEAR she wasn't at school as much as before. Which isn't too weird since her schedule is taking up much time plus they still have to practice and attend all the three music shows.

"Only good, nothing more? doesn't your boyfriend attend the same school?" Youhee joked as she pressed the buttons on the remote so it would change channels and hopefully to something watchable.

Youngri's face was turning from almost pale to pink and soon also red, Youhee knew that the maknae had the hottest for SHINee's youngest member, Taemin.

"You, I'm soon going to find out who you like then I'm going to start blackmailing you, HA" Youngri was planning on her revenge, if she could only find out who her unnie liked them everything would be settled. Wait if she knew who Jaehwa and ChaeYoung liked too then she could blackmail them too.

"HAHAHAHA" the main rapper started to laugh half evil and half amused, which of coursed caused the youngest to get weird looks from Youhee.

"Weirdo?" Youhee called but Youngri wouldn't listen as she strode out from the room as she was plotting on how to get to know who they liked.

"YAH, don't you walk away from me, aish"

 

Sorry if it was boring, I just wanted to update =)