Paris

EXO Planet

 

*What the-* I looked up to see the night sky filled with stars above me. *Are those galaxies?* My eyes widen at the site before me. 
 
“Jacey,” I turned around to twelve guys standing behind me.
 
“Why am I here?” I looked around  realizing that I wasn’t on earth anymore but on the planet I was once brought onto by those non-humans that night not too long ago.
 
“Because we brought you here,” Kai gave me a ’that’s why’ smirk.
 
“But why? I thought we were going to France first?” Confusion filled my head. I looked at all twelve faces for an answer. I stopped at a particular face. *Wait. Isn’t that…* 
 
My eyes quickly opened. *It was only a dream* I sighed in relief. *Wait a minute…* I turned to face beside me.
 
“You!” I half whispered half yelled to the boy  looking intensely out the window.
 
“Me?” He turned at pointed at himself.
 
“No the guy behind you,” I sarcastically replied, “ of course you. You’re one of ‘them’ aren’t you?” I glowered at him.
 
“One of them?” 
“Yes. One of those non-humans,” I hissed.
 
“You mean Exotic,” he corrected.
 
“Whatever alien. Just tell me what you’re doing here,” I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
 
“What else would I be doing here. Looking after you,” He smiled ‘sweetly’.
 
“I wasn’t planning on running away okay,” I knew he was lying, “ you guys would have probably hunt me down and drag me to your planet.” I slightly shuddered at the thought.
 
“You’re probably right,” he slightly smirked.
 
“Wow,” I looked at him in amusement, “ you‘re a devious one aren‘t you? Playing all nice and sweet when you‘re just as irritating as the rest .” He just shrugged not affected by my remark.
 
“Ladies and Gentlemen as we have commenced our final descent into France, would you kindly return to your seat, fasten your seat belts and secure any personal belongings. Thank you for flying with Korean Airlines.”
 
*What? I slept through the whole flight?* 
 
“You know, you sleep a lot,” he emphasized the last words.
“Shut up,” I glared at him.
 
“What? It’s the truth,” he smirked. 
 
“Whatever,” I turned the other way. 
 
When we finally landed, I quickly got off, trying to get away from him. After a couple minutes of walking fast, I turned back to see that I wasn’t being followed.
*Whew, thank goodness he wasn’t following me.* I sighed in relief. I searched around and quickly spotted my parents.
 
“Mom! Dad!” I yelled which quickly got their attention along with other peoples attention.
 
“Honey!” My mom rushed towards me.
 
“Hey mom,” I hugged her tightly , “ I’m so happy to see you.”
 
“Me too, honey,” My mom pecked my cheek.
 
“Hi dad,” I also gave him a big hug.
 
“What? You’re not happy to see me?” 
 
“Of course I am,” I smiled and gave him a peck also
.
“Come on. Let’s get your luggage then we’ll show you were you’ll be staying.” We began walking, but I could shake off the feeling that someone was staring at me.
 
 
“Well here we are,” after the long drive, we finally stopped at a huge building.
 
“This is where I’ll be staying?” I gaped outside the window at the beautiful building that will now be my new home. 
 
“Yes, honey,” my mom chuckled at my reaction. “ they’re apartments. But as you can see, they are quite big.”
 
“You’ll be staying on the top floor,” my dad opened his door and began getting out, “ well come on, we don’t have much time. Your mother and I have to board a plane to China in less then three hours.”
 
“You guys have to leave today?” a wave of sadness washed over me.
 
“Sorry sweety, but we have some business to finish. I promise that we’ll come visit as soon as possible okay?” My mom smiled at me but I could see the sadness in her eyes. I simply nodded and got out of the car.
 
“Wow, it’s so tall,” I looked up and noticed that it was probably about 30 stories high, “ and I’ll live all the way at the top?”
 
“Yup,” My dad began taking out the luggage from the trunk, “ Now come on, let’s get these up to your new apartment.” I quickly went to help him.
 
We walked inside and I couldn’t help but admire the building. The lobby was beautiful. It was white with traces of gold on the ceiling and walls and a huge crystal chandelier was hanging in the middle. The floor was tiled with beautiful gold and white patterns and the elevator doors were the color of gold. As I looked at the site before me, I began to get a little exited at the thought of living in such a beautiful place.
 
“Ready to see your new home?” my mother beamed at me as soon as we stepped out of the elevator. I nodded eagerly in hopes that the inside of the apartment was as beautiful as the lobby portrayed the whole building to be.
 
“Okay close your eyes,” my dad smiled before opening the door.
 
“But dad~” I whined.
 
“Do it or else I won’t open the door,”
 
“Aish, alright,” I chuckled at his silliness.
 
“Ready?” I nodded with my eyes closed. I could hear the door open.
 
“Okay open them,” both of the said smiling widely. I gasped at the beautiful scenery before me. The apartment was absolutely beautiful. The living room was white and huge with black furniture fitting the concept perfectly. There was a huge flat t.v in the middle of two big windows. A coffee table was set before a set of couches that formed half of a circle. Near the living room was the dining area. The table was marble and black. There was a beautiful bouquet of flowers in the middle. The kitchen was right next to the dining area. In the middle was a diamond black marble countertop while the refrigerator was a slight gray. The cabinets were of a dark wood and the handles were of a nice design.
I went to look at the bedrooms and noticed the there were three.
 
“Why are there three bedrooms mom?” I looked at them in confusion.
 
“It’s because we actually bought this a few years ago, before we decided to just stay in Korea.” my mother explained. *Oh before….* I stopped at that painful thought.I looked around the rooms. They were furnished the way I would have furnished them. The beds were huge and the furniture matched so perfectly. There were big windows that had a perfect view of the city. One bedroom had a bathroom and I decided that that would be my room. The bathroom was big as well. It had a bath tub that looked more like a Jacuzzi and a there was a shower at the far end of the bathroom. There were two sinks that connected and a big mirror towering over it. Next to the bath tub was a large window that was covered with blinds.
I went to look at the other bathroom outside. It wasn’t as big as the one in the room but it was spacious. It had a bath tub with a shower head and the sink was rather big. The mirror was big with a really nice frame surrounding it.
 
“Wow,” I began to process everything, “ it’s so nice. Thanks mom and dad.” I have them both a hug.
 
“Anything for our princess,” my dad smiled.
 
“Oh dear, it looks like it’s time for us to go,” my mom looked at the clock sadly.
 
“Already,” the happiness I had soon vanished.
 
“It seems like it is sweetheart,” my dad put his hands on my shoulders, “ listen carefully okay. If you need anything, anything at all call us okay? Don’t let anyone inside unless you really know them. I’ll call someone to show you were your school is okay. I already set up everything and on Monday they’ll be waiting for you.”
 
“Please eat all your meals and take care of yourself okay? And if you feel sick call me, I’ll rush right over alright,” my mothers voice began to quiver. I tried to maintain my composure to show them that I’ll be alright.
 
“Yes mom,” I gave her a big hug, “ don’t worry dad. I’ll take great care of myself. Besides, I’m almost going to be 18.”
 
“That reminds me. Don’t go out partying, you hear,” he gave me a stern look, “ be responsible.”
 
“Don’t worry dad,” I chuckled, “ I’m a good girl.”
 
“Alright, well we’ll get going now. We’ll call very often alright. Take very good care sweetheart,” my dad slightly kissed my forehead. 
 
“Yes dad,”
 
“Bye sweety,” my mom gave me one last peck on the cheek before opening the door.
 
“Bye mom and dad. Have a save trip,” I waved at them.
 
“Bye sweety,” they waved back with sadness in their eyes.
 
“Well, what now?” I sighed as I closed the door and lead on it. I began taking my luggage in my room and neatly putting everything away. Not even ten minutes into it, did I hear knocking on the door. *Did they forget something?* I quickly rushed to the door.
 
“I said I’ll be alrig-,” I open the door only to realize it wasn’t my parents. My eyes widen at the site of four guys standing in front of me.
 
“So we meet again,” the one in front smirked.