Discussion

EXO Planet

 

OMG!!!!!! I finally updated guys! lol. I'm soooooo sorry for taking such a long time to update. and I'm sorry for mistakes or if I get you guys confused with this update. I'll try to clear some things up but I didn't want to keep you guys waiting any longer. SO here it is....
Mianhaeyo~
 
___________________________________
 
“I’ll do it,” Baekhyun raised his hand causing everyone to stare at him in disbelief.
 
“Really?!” Jacey turned to him, excited that he was willing to help her.
 
“Yes. I’ll ask the Royals for you. But Kai, I’m going to need you to take me there,” Kai stared at him wide eyed.
 
“Are you serious?” his lips were slightly parted in shock.
 
“Yes,” Baekhyun gave a firm nod.
 
“Why would you want to help her? If she stays here then that means we’ll have to stay here as well,” 
 
“Why not? She does have a point. She’s being forced to move to a different planet. It’s the least we could do,” 
 
“But wait. You will have to stay here as well?” Jacey swung her finger at them.
 
“Yes, we can’t leave without bringing you with us,” 
 
“But-but, okay,” she sighed in defeat.
 
“Are you freaking kidding me?!” Xiumin shot up in outrage, “I will not spend 5 months in this planet!”
 
“What makes you think that we’ll agree to any of this?” Luhan stood up as well.
 
“Come on. Please~ I agreed to your deal without any complaints. Well sort of,” she corrected herself when some of them gave her a look, “but I still agreed. And besides this plant isn‘t as bad as it seems. I promise those 5 months will be the best months you will ever spend on Earth. Just please~”
 
“Why do you keep doing that?” Luhan avoided her gaze.
 
“What? This?” she went up to him and held onto his arm while giving him puppy eyes.
 
“Yes, that” he tried shooing her away but Jacey still held onto his arm 
 
“Why? Is it working,” a smiled crept onto her lips. 
 
“No,” *Yes*. 
 
“Damn,” Jacey sighed and dropped her hands from his arm.
 
“Alright then,” Jacey put her hands on her hips and frowned, “ since my pleading, which this is the first time that I have ever begged for anything, isn’t working and Baekhyun, the awesome alien, is the only one who is willing to help me, I guess we’ll have to do this the hard way. I will not go to Exo with you.” She crossed her arms in defiance leaving the 12 aliens stunned, even Tao stopped munching on the chips that were in his hand.
 
“What?” Kris stared at her appalled but then regained his composure, “You have no choice.”
 
“Ha,” she scoffed, “there’s always a choice.”
 
“You already agreed,” 
 
“and besides, we’ll just drag you to Exo if we have to,” Luhan smirked. 
 
“Yeah I’ve heard that before,” Jacey glared at Kai for a second then back at Luhan, “ well, go ahead. Drag me to Exo. I dare you. I’ll just tell the Royals of your doings.”
 
“What makes you think they’ll care how we bring you to Exo?” he crossed his arms, challenging her.
 
“I’m pretty sure they won’t be very fond of that, don’t you think? Did they tell you to do whatever it takes to get me there, even if it meant harming me?” Everyone stayed quite, even Luhan.
 
“Yeah. That’s what I thought. So, are you going to help me or not?”
 
“Fine,” Kai stood up and walked over to Baekhyun who smiled at Jacey, “we’ll be back. I hope.” And with that, they disappeared, leaving a cloud of black mist behind.
 
“Damn it, you won’t get away with this. I’m sure the Royals will oppose to this,” Xiumin pointed angrily at Jacey.
 
“We’ll just have to wait and see. If they say no then I’ll just obediently go with you to Exo,” she shrugged, “ listen, I’m not trying to make things difficult. Although it seems like it, I’m really not. I just don’t want to leave Earth without knowing a little bit more about it. It’s my first time in a new country and I want to spend as much time as I can here and explore it. Who knows, it might be the last months I’ll ever get to enjoy Earth. That’s not too much to ask right?” At those words, Xiumin put down his finger, processing everything she had said. They had to admit that if it they were to be in her position, they would want to spend as much time as they could in there planet as well.
 
“Well, I’m going to bed. Dang how many times have I said that?” she slightly shook her head, “Good night guys. And sorry if I’m causing you any distress. I really am.”
 
“Jacey,” Tao softly called after her. 
 
“Yes, Tao?” she turned around to face him.
 
“Where will we sleep?” he stood up with a now empty bag of chips.
 
“Oh right. Well I guess, you’ll have to share rooms. One group can take the room on the left and the other can take the room on the right. Just don’t fight over which one, okay.”
 
“I’ll sleep in your room,” Chanyeol gave a firm nod.
 
“Ugh, no you won’t,” Jacey shook her finger at him, “ I’ll sleep in my room.”
 
“Then I’ll sleep with you,” he began making his way to her room.
 
“Yah!” Jacey put her hand on his chest, stopping him from getting any further, “ you sleep in one of those two rooms not my room. I sleep alone, got it. Or if you want you can sleep on the couch. Your choice, but my room is off limits. Well, good night for the second time.” She continued to her room and closed the door. * I hope them Royals let me stay* she thought as she made her way to the bathroom in her room. * I hope I don’t get them into to much trouble, either* she grabbed her tooth brush and tooth paste. *This still feels so unreal. Living with 12 aliens along with everything else.* she proceeded to brushing her teeth. After finishing, she walked into her room to change into her pjs. * Damn, I forgot to call Yoseob and Hongki . I’ll just call them tomorrow.* she yawned while getting under the covers. *I wonder when Baekhyun and Kai will come back.* Her eyes heavy with sleep began closing. 
 
* “Jacey, wake up honey,” she heard someone cooing in her ear.
 
“It’s time to go home,” she felt a hand caress her cheek.
 
“M-mom,” she opened her eyes but the figure was a blur. She could only make out a slender, average height figure with long hair, wearing a long dress. 
 
“Yes, honey. It’s me, Your mom,” the figure replied but it wasn’t the same voice of her mom.
 
“Are you my real mother?” Jacey’s eyes widened at the thought.
 
“Yes,” there was a tinge of sadness in the voice, “ now it’s time for you to come back to us.”
 
“Why’d you leave me? Why’d you give me away in the first place?” tears began descending from her eyes onto her cheeks. The hand once again caressed her cheek, this time wiping her tears.
 
“I’m sorry, honey. We won’t ever let go of you again,”
 
“Promise?” Jacey sniffled.
 
“Promise,” she couldn’t see it but she knew the figure was smiling.*
 
“She’s crying,” Baekhyun whispered over to Kai, who was standing next to him.
 
“Why?” Kai became consumed with worry. 
 
“I don’t know,” Baekhyun’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion and concern. He quietly walked next to Jacey’s bed. Kai stayed still with his eyes on Jacey, occasionally glancing over to Baekhyun. *What is he doing?* Baekhyun kneeled down, wondering what was wrong with her. He hesitantly stretched out his hand toward Jacey’s face. He gently wiped away the tears that slowly slid down her cheeks. *What’s wrong, Jacey?* He stared at her concerned.
Kai tensed up at Baekhyun’s action. *Why am I feeling this way?* Kai turned his gaze towards the ground. Jacey stirred and Baekhyun quickly withdrew his hand. She turned to her side, facing away from him. *Whew, that was close* he let out a sigh. 
 
“We should get out before she wakes up,” Kai whispered. Baekhyun nodded and walked over to Kai, who teleported them to the living room. It was empty except for two silhouettes. One standing by the window, and the other sitting on the couch.
 
“What did the queen say?” Suho stood up and walked over to Kai and Baekhyun.
 
“She said that they were okay with it,” Baekhyun stood straight.
 
“What?” Kris hissed.
 
“She said to stay as long as Jacey needed to,” 
 
“What? That doesn’t make any sense,” Kris furrowed his eyebrows in frustration.
 
“I know but that’s what the Royals said,” Baekhyun shrugged.
 
“I think the Royals have lost their minds,” Kai leaned against the wall.
 
“Don’t bad mouth the Royals,” Suho warned.
 
“What? With what’s been happening on Exo, it makes sense doesn’t it?” Kai shrugged, “ But what confuses me is that they sent us here when there’s a war going on back at home. Shouldn‘t we be protecting Exo instead of fetching some human girl?” They all stayed quiet for a while. It was true. Why were they sent to bring Jacey to Exo planet when there was a war going on? It didn’t add up, and Kris hated the fact that the Royals left him out of what they were planning on doing. If fact, Kris was the King’s right handed man. He always told Kris what he was planning to do in every situation. On the other hand, Suho was the Queen’s right handed man and he wasn’t too worried. Sure he was confused but he knew that the Royals intentions weren’t bad ones.
 
“They also said to stay away from Jacey,” Baekhyun shifted uncomfortably.
 
“What do you mean ‘stay away from Jacey’?” Kris shifted his weight to one side.
 
“What he means is don’t touch her inappropriately,” Kai stood up straight. 
 
“Oh,” Kris awkwardly cleared his throat , “ well then, I’m going to bed.” 
 
“Right. Let’s rest,” Suho made his way to Exo-K’s room with Baekhyun and Kai following behind.