Farewell

EXO Planet

The events from the night before played over and over again as I laid on my bed.

Flash Back

After SuHo closed the door, I laid on my bed and hugged my pillow close to my chest, letting the tears fall. Minuted later I get a phone call. My Parents.

"Hello," I tried to make my voice sound normal.

"Honey, we've arranged your flight and we contacted the school. They said they are glad you have accepted to attend their school," My mom said,"Your flight will leave at 12 in the afternoon."

"Sorry sweetheart. That was the earliest flight they had," my Mom gave the phone to my Dad, " Call a cab to take you to the airport. We'll meet you at the ariport in France."

"We already told your current school about you transferring," 

"Thanks Mom and Dad,"

"No problem sweetheart. We'll call you tomorrow. Goodnight,"

"Goodnight, honey. We love you," My mom took the phone from my dad.

"Love you too. Bye," I put the phone on the night stand. So I leave tomorrow at 12. Should I go see Yoseob and Hongki one last time? But I already said bye to them. Damn it! I guess I have no choice since I left some thing in my locker

End of Flash Back

So I've decided to go to school for the last time just to get  the things I left behind and to see my friends one last time.

"Where are you going?" Kai stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"None of your business," I spat at him as I walked past him.

"Tell me where your going," he grabbed me by the arm.

"What's going on here," Lay walked up to us.

"She doesn't want to tell me where she's going," Kai glared at me.

"Shouldn't you be ashamed of what you did," I snatched my arm away from him. He stepped back, guilt consuming him.

"I'm sorry, " he whispered.

"Whatever," I opened the door. "I'm going to get some things that I left in my locker. It won't take long," I turned to Lay before walking out the door. How dare he touches me after what he did, I tried to push the anger away.

As I stood at the front of the school, I took a deep breath before walking inside.

"Jacey!" Hongki ran up to me and hugged me, " you didn't leave."

"Hey Hongki," I tried to smile.

"Jacey? Jacey!" Yoseob ran up to us and pulled me into a bear hug.

"Hey Yoseob,"

"You stayed! You're not leaving!" Yoseob's voice was filled with happiness, " but why aren't you wearing your uniform?"

"Well the thing is-"

"You're not staying?" he cut me off. I shook my head and looked at the ground.

"But-but why are you here then. You said you were going to leave last night," the happiness in Hongki's voice vanished.

"I have to get some things that I've forgotten in my locker," I tried to hold in my tears.

"Oh," Yoseob looked at the ground.

"When are you leaving?" Hongki stuffed his hands in his pockets, face filled with saddness.

"At 12," they both looked at their watch.

"That's in three more hours," Hongki pointed out, " we should make those the best three hours ever spent."

"Yeah," Yoseob tried to put on a smile.

"But what should we do?" I looked at them confused.

"Hmmm should we skip school today?" he turned to Hongki, who nodded in agreement.

"Skip school? For me?" I was surprised because they never miss school.

"Duh. It might be the last time we'll see eachother and we want it to be the best," he smiled.

"Okay but first let me get my things," I walked towards my locker with them following behind.

"If it isn't the murderer," the person I hated the most was blocking my way, her 'posse' besides her.

"Move," I growled.

"Heard you're leaving. What? Trying to escape your guilt?" she smirked.

"Shut up," Hongki step infront of me and her, " I suggest you get out of her way or else you'll regret it, Hee Jung."

"Yeah. Back off," Yoseob did the same.

"I see you have body guards now," I wanted to slap that smirk off of her face, " well, as long as we don't have a murderer at our school anymore, I'm fine with it." She and her posse laughed and walked away.

"Are you okay?" Yoseob put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, let's just get out of here," I closed the locker after taking everything out. During those three hours, we walked around town, went to an arcade, had ice cream, and talked about the great moments we had together. When it was almost time to go, we sat down on the swings at the park near my house.

"It's almost time for you to go," Hongki looked at his clock and sighed. I just nodded my head while looking at my shoes.

"Jacey," Yoseob did the same, " we're going to miss you a whole lot." His voice cracked.

"Me too," a tear fell. This good-bye was much harder then the first one. We cried for a while before saying the final good-bye.

"Take care! And remember to call us everyday!" Yoseob sniffled and waved as I was walking away.

"I will! I'll see you guys soon," I waved back before turning around.

"You said it wouldn't take long," Lay's voice was filled with irritation when I got inside.

"Sorry, I wanted to hang out with my friends for the last time," I began walking up the stairs.