New Friends In Paris

EXO Planet

 

Jacey began pacing back and forth.
“How am I suppose to live with 12 guys,” she mumbled to herself, arms crossed on her chest, suddenly running her hand through her hair frustrated.
 
“What is she doing?” D.O whispered over to SuHo.
 
“I’m not sure,” he replied slightly confused by her actions.
 
“I need to get out,” she made her way towards the door.
 
“Where to?” Kai grabbed her by the arm. Jacey glared at his hand and then at him, in which he quickly dropped his hand.
 
“Out. I need some time to think,” She looked at the others and then proceeded her way out the door. Luhan got up to go after her but Kris stopped him.
 
“Leave her. Just give her some time to think.” he looked at the closed front door.
 
“But what if she gets lost?” Xiu Min looked at him.
 
“Where did Kai go?” D.O looked around confused.
 
“I guess we won’t have to worry about that,” Kris looked at Xiu Min then back at the door.
 
Jacey stepped out of the elevator completely consumed in thoughts not even realizing where she was going.
 
Uff!” she stumbled to the ground after bumping onto someone hard. Before she could hit the ground a hand quickly took grip of her arm.
 
“I-I’m sorry,” she bowed several times, too embarrassed to look at the victim.
 
“It’s okay,” she heard her victim chuckle softly, “ but be careful next time.” *Korean?* She couldn’t fight the urge to look at the owner of the voice.
 
tumblr_m9fp17S4p41qctfcao1_500.png
 
*wow he’s handsome* She thought while examining his face.
.
“Hyung!” a boy just as handsome as him comes running towards them. 
 
tumblr_m8iv39q0I41rrcullo1_500.jpg
 
“Who’s your friend?” the boy smiled at Jacey.
 
“What is your name, clumsy stranger?” the older boy questioned with a smile. 
 
“Oh uh Jacey,” she stumbled over her words, not knowing where this was heading. *Did he just call me clumsy?* She thought about walking away but that would be rude and maybe they could show her around this foreign country that was now her new home.
 
“I’m Jae Hyun,” he reached out his hand for her to shake. Hesitantly she shook it, “ I don’t bite,” he chuckled which caused her to blush.
 
“I’m Chan Ho,” the other boy smiled and waved cutely.
 
“Nice to meet you,” she waved back.
 
“You’re new here, right?” Jae Hyun questioned.
 
“New? Oh yeah I am. I barely moved in today.”
 
“From where?” Chan Ho looked fully interested.
 
“Korea,”
 
“Korea? Really? I haven’t been there in forever. You see, my parents and I moved here when I was very young and we visit once in a while but-” “Ya, I don’t think she wants to listen to your whole life story,” Chan Jo was interrupted by Jae Hyun.
 
“Oh sorry,” Chan Ho scratched the back of his head slightly embarrassed.
 
“No, it’s fine, really,” she smiled.
 
“Hey want us to show you around?” Jae Hyun gave her an enthusiastic smile.
 
“You guys really want to show me around?” she looked at him surprised.
 
“Sure why not. I mean, you are new to this place and all. Unless you don’t want -”
 
“No, I’d love to. ” Jacey quickly agreed to their offer.
 
“Okay,” he chuckled, “ let’s go.” They made their way out of the building. 
 
“So why did you move out here?” Jae Hyun stuffed his hands in his pocket.
 
“I transferred to a school here,” 
 
“Really? What school?” Chan Ho turned his head towards her.
 
“Norte Dame high school.”
 
“No way! I go to that school!” he said excitedly.
 
“Look at that. Your first day in Paris and you already made friends with someone who goes to your new school.” Jae Hyun smiled warmly at her. *friends* Jacey smiled at the word.
 
“I guess today’s my day of luck,” Jacey replied happy.
 
“So now to show you around this great city, Pair-eeeeee,” Jae Hyun made a motion with his hand which caused Jacey to giggled. For a couple of hours they roamed the streets of Paris, talking about themselves while at the same time Jacey tried to memorize where everything was and the names of the streets. 
 
Meanwhile at the apartment…
 
“When is she coming home?” Tao whined while spreading himself out on the couch.
 
“There’s no food here,” Xiu Min frustratingly shut the fridge.
 
“You think she’ll bring something to eat? I’m dieing here” Tao whined some more.
 
“Will you quit complaining?” D.O irritatingly hissed.
 
“Who are you to tell him what to do?” Luhan growled under his breath.
 
“Then make him shut up,” D.O wasn’t about to step down.
 
“Watch how you speak to me,” Luhan came closer, fist tightly clenched. 
 
“Cool it,” SuHo walked between the two.
 
“LuHan, get back to where you were,” Kris ordered. With one last glare towards D.O, Luhan obediently went to where he was before.
 
“It’s getting late. You think she’s alright?” Baekhyun worriedly asked SuHo.
 
“I’m sure she is. Kai is watching over her,” SuHo slightly nodded in assurance.
 
“Duizhang, doesn’t Jacey remind you of someone?” Xiumin whispered over to Kris. Now that he thinks of it, she does look awfully familiar.
 
Back To Jacey….
 
“- yeah isn’t that crazy?” Chan Ho and Jacey laughed while Jae Hyun rolled his eyes.
 
“Ya! I had to do it okay. It was a dare,” Jae Hyun said defensively. 
 
“So you a cats fur?” Jacey laughed uncontrollably along Chan Ho.
 
“Man, Chan Ho. Why did you have to bring that up. I was 14 at the time,” his shoulders slumped.
 
“Arraso. Arraso. I’ll forget I ever heard that story okay,” Jacey said with one last chuckle escaping her lips, "how long have you guys lived here?"
 
"I've lived here for half my life. Like I was about to say before I got inturrupted," Chan Ho threw Jae Hyun a glare, " I moved here when I was around 4 years old."
 
"I've lived here for about eight years now." Jae Hyun put eight fingers up.
 
"I know what eight means," she chuckled, " so you guys must know french pretty well."
 
"Yup, we sure do. How about you?" Chan Ho kicked a rock as they walked.
 
"I'm know basic french, I guess." she shrugged.
 
"Don't worry, we'll teach you," Chan Ho encouraged.
 
"You guys will?" she asked completely taken aback by his offer.
 
"Sure, why not." Jae Hyun smiled at her. * that means we really are friends*
 
"Wow, you guys are great," she put two thumbs up. They proceeded walking around.
*I wonder if the aliens ate already. I forgot there was no food at the apartment. And to think my lovable parents would stuff my fridge with food.* She slightly shook her head.
 
“Something wrong, Jacey?” Chan Ho noticed her thoughtful expression.
 
“No not really. Hey, do you guys know a grocery store close by?”
 
“Yeah, not to far from the apartments. Why do you need something? We‘ll go with you if you want.” Chan Ho offered.
 
“Of course we’ll go with her, Pabo. Or else she’ll get lost.” Jae Hyun slightly hit Chan Ho’s head and chuckled.
 
“Thank you,” Jacey was really grateful to have met these two nice guys.
 
“No problem. Well come on before it gets too late,” Jae Hyun walked towards the direction of the grocery store. Jacey looked up at the sky and realized that the sun was beginning to set. Without any of them knowing, Kai lurked behind them, watching very carefully. *How can she trust someone so easily? They could be leading her to her death, for all she knew. Foolish girl.* Kai questioned her actions.
 
“Wow. This grocery store is huge!” Jacey looked around in amazement, “you could get lost in here. Omo! Look they have everything!”
 
“Do they not have grocery stores where you live or something?” Jae Hyun chuckled in amazement.
 
“Not this big!” Jacey began looking around at the food. * I wonder what they’ll like. Well, they liked the pizza that other time but there’s more of them now*
 
“What are you debating to yourself about?” Jae Hyun grabbed a box from a shelf and played with it in his hands.
 
“What to get. Where‘s the section of frozen food?” Jacey turned to them.
 
Aalll they way down there,” Chan Ho pointed to the end of the store.
 
“Okay,” Jacey began making her way to the frozen section with them beside her.
 
“You know, we talked about everything but our age,” Chan Ho pointed out.
 
“We did, didn’t we,” she found that weird. *Wasn’t that one of the basic questions to ask when you meet someone? How could I have not asked about their ages*, she thought to herself.
 
“I’m 18,” Chan Ho grinned.
 
“And I’m 19. How about you, Jacey?” Jae Hyun smiled.
 
“I’m 17,” Jacey replied while finally reaching the frozen food area.
 
“You’re 17?” Chan Ho was surprised.
“Yeah. Why? Do I look older?” Jacey frowned.
 
“No, it’s just that you don’t act like you’re 17. You act more mature,” she chuckled at his comment.
 
“Well. I guess I am quite mature for my age, aren’t I?” she flipped her hair to the side.
 
“Cocky much?” Jae Hyun chuckled at her action, “ of course you are more mature then him.” He pointed at Chan Ho with his thumb.
 
“Hey!” Chan Ho complained but then his eyes glistened and his lips crept into a huge grin, “You know what that means.”
 
“What means what?” Jacey and Jae Hyun looked at him in confusion.
 
“You have to call us oppa,” the huge grin never left his face.
 
“That’s right,” a smile played around Jae Hyun’s lips.
 
“What? No. Never. Jacey does not call anyone oppa,” Jacey crossed her arms over her chest.
 
“Why not?” Chan Ho whinned.
 
“Because. I don’t know why, okay. I just don’t.” she turned her full attention at the food inside the freezers.
 
“One day you’ll call us oppa,” Jae Hyun challenged with a smirk.
 
“In your dreams,” she scoffed. She looked at the pizza section. *How many should I get?* she debated on how many to get and what kinds.
 
“The hawaiian pizza is really good,” Chan Ho suggested.
 
“So is the meat lover one,” Jae Hyun suggested as well.
 
“Okay then,” Jacey took their suggestion and grabbed four Hawaiian and four meet lover pizzas plus two cheese and two pepperoni pizzas. She decided to get other things as well to cook the next days to come. The boys just gawked at the cart.
 
“You’re gonna eat all that?” Chan Ho pointed at the cart in amazement.
 
“What? I have no food at home. And no I’m not going to eat it all in one night,” Jacey glared at them. After she paid, the boys helped her with the grocery bags.
 
“This is a lot of food,” Jae Hyun struggled with the heavy bags.
 
“I need food to survive on my own,” Jacey rolled her eyes and chuckled.
 
“You like pizza don’t you?” he chuckled.
 
“Uh, yeah,” she slightly nodded her head. *not only me though*
 
“Well, we’re here,” they stood at the front of Jacey’s apartment. The boys carefully put the bags on the floor.
 
“I guess this is where we part ways,” Jae Hyun said pretending to wipe a tear from his eye.
 
“Wow, so dramatic,” Jacey slightly shook her head, chuckling, “ thank you guys so much for showing me around and even helping me carry my groceries. I’m sorry. You guys didn’t even have to do all that for someone you barely met. But thank you so much. I hope you guys don’t think I’m a crazy, nondependent,  annoying girl.”
 
“Why would we think that?” Chan Ho asked surprised by her remark.
 
“Maybe a little crazy but that’s all,” Jae Hyun joked earning a slight push from Jacey.
 
“You’re actually pretty cool to hang out with, Jacey,” Jae Hyun sincerely smiled.
 
“Yeah, you’re probably the coolest girl we’ve hung out with,” Chan Ho put a thumbs up.
 
“I am cool aren‘t I,” she once again flipped her hair to the side. They all chuckled.
 
“Want us to help you bring the groceries inside?” Chan Ho offered.
 
“You know what, I think I can handle it. But thank you guys. You guys are probably tired from helping me out so much today. Here,” she pulled out two drinks from a bag, “ for helping me out today even when you guys didn’t have to.”
 
“Oh, thank you, Jacey,” they happily took the drinks.
 
“We’ll always help you when ever you need help, okay Jacey,” Chan Ho patted her head.
 
“Well, I guess we should head home,” Jae Hyun chuckled, “ goodnight Jacey. See you around.”
 
“Goodnight, Jacey. Oh wait, can I use your phone?” Chan Ho stopped walking.
 
“Sure?” she handed him her phone. He dialed a number and music began playing from his pocket. He took out his phone and ended the call.
 
“Here you go,” he quickly ran off and she could hear Jae Hyun laughing, “good night!”
 
“Ya!” Jacey was shocked that she even fell for that but ended up chuckling to herself.
 
“About time you came back,” The door opened before she even touched the door knob.
 
“Yeah….can you guys help me with the groceries?” Jacey looked at them sheepishly. Tao was already bringing the bags in and Baekhyun and Xiumin helped.
 
“Waaaa~” Tao marveled at the food, “ you even bought triangles!”
 
“It’s called pizza,” Jacey rolled her eyes but chuckled at his lack of aknowledgement about human food.
 
“What’s pizza?” Xiumin stood beside Tao, examining the food she bought.
 
“You’ll soon find out,” Jacey reached past Xiumin and Tao to grab the pizza and put it in the oven.
 
“What is this?” A deep voice came from behind her. She turned to face a tall guy with a cute face.
 
“Did you just say something?” she looked at him confused. *No way can he be the owner of the voice I heard just a few seconds ago
 
“What is this?” he held up the coffee maker. * wow, that voice does not fit his cute image*
 
“That is a coffee maker,” she stared at him amused.
 
“What is it’s purpose?” he examined it.
 
“It makes..coffee?” she couldn’t find a better way of explaining it.
 
“Coffee?”
 
“Yeah. That’s what you drink when you get tired. It helps you wake up in the morning. Now give me that before you break it,” she took it from his hands and set it back down where it belonged.
 
“So there’s still a few names I don’t know,” she walked into the living room were most of the guys sat in silence.
 
“You tall one, what’s your name?”  Jacey called out to the tall figure standing near the window.
 
“That’s duizhang,” Tao was now standing next to you.
 
“Duizhang?”
 
“My name is Kris,” he stepped forward.
 
“But we call him duizhang,” Tao explained. She made an O with and nodded.
 
“What about you?” She nodded her head to the guy sitting down straight on the couch.
 
“Me? I’m Sehun,” he shifted uncomfortably.
 
“I’m Chen,” the guy sitting near Luhan said before she even asked him.
 
“How about you,” she turned to the deep voiced male.
 
“I’m Chanyeol,” 
 
“By the way, who were you with outside?” Tao suddenly asked you.
 
“Yeah it sounded like guys,” Xiumin and the rest of the guys turned to face her as well. 
 
“Oh them? They’re-” “They’re her new boyfriends,” Kai stood leaning by the hallway, arms crossed.
 
“They are not! I barely met them, how can they be my boyfriends? Are you crazy?” Jacey looked at him annoyed.
 
“Sure, whatever,” he pushed himself off the wall and made his way to the couch.
 
“You’re so annoying,” Jacey rolled her eyes and walked back inside the kitchen.
 
“Are they really your boyfriends?” Tao pouted.
 
“Of course not,” Jacey scoffed.
 
“Okay, because you’re mine,” Tao winked at her causing her cheeks to burn up.
 
“What did you just say?” she glared at him.
 
“Nothing,” he quickly made his way out of the kitchen, a smile plastered on his face.
 
“You better not say anything like that ever again,” she pointed her finger at him, warningly.
 
“How could you say she’s yours Tao? Clearly she’s all of ours,” Luhan smirked.
 
“Aish!” Jacey stomped her foot. * how am I suppose to live like this?*