Welcome

EXO Planet

" I would get lost," I muttered angrily to myself, " Why didn't I stay with the group?"

Yes, I got lost in the woods after being distracted by a bunny and seperated from my group. You see my class is on a field trip that will "make us appreciate nature more" , or so we were told my Ms. Kwon, our teacher.

sam_6228.jpg?w=300&h=225

Now because of her so called nature lesson, I have become stranded in the wilderness and I have no way of knowing how to get back to the camp site since there is no signal. But like if that even mattered since we had to leave our phones on the bus. AISH! What the heck am I suppose to do to get back to the camp site? It is getting late and it's become colder by the minute. To top it off, it looks like it's going to rain. Just my luck. I swear life couldn't get any worse.

What was that? Was that a growl? Oh no, no ,no ,no ,no. This cannot be happening. I'm going to be eaten by a hiddious monster. The toughts of my upcoming death would not stop. Wait, what is  that? The ground slightly shook as the meteroite? hit somewhere infront of me. Something told me to run the other way but I am such a curious person. I mean, I did get lost because of a bunny. Eh, why not. I might as well check it out since I'm already here,right? I began making my way towards the inccident. I almost tripped over a branch but I caught myself before I face planted on the rocky, dirt ground. Stupid branch. I started getting closer and I could feel the heat being radiated by the meteroite? Whoa, what the-? Are those people coming out of that rock?! How the-? I tooka step forward but tripped and fell down a steep hill. Oh shi-! I didn't get to think because everything suddenly became a black hole. 

Am I dead? Who the heck is touching my face? Did my group find me? Am I saved? Ouch! My head fricking hurts. And the pain in my anckle is OUCH! I jerked myself awake when I felt someone's hand on it.

"What the f-?!" I was going to yell but quickly shut myself up after I saw a handsome face infront of me.

"Where am I?" I looked around and saw nothing that was recognizable. Again I felt a hand on my anckle but the grip on it was too strong for me to pull back. When I was about to yell in pain, the pain slowly faded.

"Woah, what are you guys?" I asked in amazement as tweleve pair of eyes stared at me with the same mirrored expression.

"Hello Jacey. Welcome to EXO Planet," the tallest one said with a blank expression.

20120217113702990664.jpg

"EXO Planet?" I asked confused, " Wait, are you telling me I'm not on planet Earth anymore?" I drastically looked more carefully at my surroundings. Is that two moons I see? Oh my gosh, I can see the stars so perfectly! I'm really not on planet Earth anymore!

"Why did you bring me here?" I was becoming scared. There didn't seem to be a civilization on this planet except for these twelve men standing infront of me.

"We need your help," the one that I first saw when I woke up said.

joon-myung-exo.jpg?w=552&h=338

"My help?" I pointed at myself. "With what can I possibly help you guys with?" 

"Well it's hard for us to explain," he rubbed the back of his neck, obviously embarrassed by what the help was.

"What?" I was beginning to get impatient.

"Well you see -," 

"We need your help to re-populate," the tall one inturupted, irritaed by the hesitation of his fellow friend?

"What?!" It was impossible not to yell.