The Boys

EXO Planet

“Thank you,” she hands the bus driver the amount she owes and hops out the bus once they arrive at the mall. The guys scramble out as well, straightening themselves out as they do so.

 
“Tell me we don’t have to ride that thing again,” LuHan fixes the sleeves of his shirt.
 
“That’s how where getting home actually,” she eyes him then switches her eyes to all 10 boys.
 
“Come on guys, we have a long day ahead of us,” she motions for them to follow her.
 
“So many humans,” Xiumin avoids contact with anyone who walks near him with a disgusted face.
 
“Yeah,” she nods in response, her hands swinging by her sides as they walk thru the mall, “I was told that this is the most popular mall in the city.”
 
“And why are people staring at us so much?” D.O gives her a confused look.
 
“It’s probably the way you guys are dressed. Do you see anyone else wearing something like what you guys are wearing? But then again, you guys are very good-looking, yet then again there's the hallyu wave,” she theorizes with a shrug. 
 
"Hallyu wave?" Luhan turns to her confused.
 
"I'll tell you later," she shakes the idea away with her hand.
 
“What’s that?” Chanyeol points at a hair salon with posters of different hairstyles.
 
“That’s a hair salon. That’s where people go to change their look,” 
 
“Can I change my look?” he looks down at her with a questioning smile.
 
“You want to change the way you look?” she asks hesitant.
 
“Yeah. Yeah,” he nods his head enthusiastically. 
 
“Me too. Me too,” Tao raises his hand in glee.
 
“Okay, just quiet down,” she  shushes him embarrassed after receiving glances from by-standers, “ anyone else want to get their hair done?” She eyeballs them with a raised eyebrow.
 
“No,” they respond with a shake of the head.
 
“Okay. Let’s go then,” they make their way to the hair salon, earning glances from costumers along with whispers. *Great* Jacey huffs a sigh.
 
“Excuse me,” she get’s the attention of the receptionist.
 
“What can I help you with,” the receptionist responds with a much practiced smile but occasionally glances behind Jacey, towards where the 10 boys stood.
 
“Are walk-ins allowed?” Jacey asks hoping that the receptionist would say no.
 
“As a matter of fact we do accept walk-ins,” she smiles and Jacey menatly face-palms herself, “ will it only be you?”
 
“No, It’s actually two peo-” “ Me too,” SeHun interrupts Jacey from the back.
 
“But I tho- fine,” she glares at him then returns her attention to the receptionist with an apologetic smile, “ it’s actually three people.” She pulls Chanyeol, Tao, and SeHun to the front.
 
“O-okay,” the receptionist becomes slightly flustered by the young handsome men, “if you three would please follow me.” She walks around the reception desk and stands near them. The three boys glance at Jacey and she assures them with a nod. They follow the receptionist but Jacey couldn’t see them since a wall blocked her view. She stood there staring at nothing for a second, wondering if it was a good idea to not go with them then turned back to the other members.
 
“What do we do now?” D.O grabs a magazine and looks through it.
 
“We can wait for them to finish or go see stuff at the nearest shops,” she suggests.
 
“How long will it take for them to finish?” Xiumin crosses his arms.
 
“Not sure. Hold on,” she glances over at the receptionist who is barely making her way back to her desk then walks over to her, “ excuse me, how long do you think it will take for them to get done?”
 
“About half an hour or so,” the lady shuffles through some papers then smiles at her.
 
“Okay. Thank you,” she turns back to the guys, “ So do you guys want to look at some stuff before they finish?”
 
“Beats sitting in here and waiting for thirty minutes,” LuHan stands up from the chair and stretches.
 
“Alright then. There’s a clothing store in front of this one. We can look at some stuff there,” they all follow her outside into the semi-crowded mall were they are once again greeted with judging yet admiring eyes.
 
"Here we go," Jacey puffs her cheeks with air before walking inside a clothing store with the rest of the boys following behind, " please don't let them make a fool out of me."
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I know this chapter was a bit short but I'll try to make the rest of my chapters longer. Unless you guys like them this short? 
 
Please comment and subscribe. If my story is lacking interntainment please feel free to tell me so. I'll really appreciate it.
 
And thank you for those who subscribed! To all those 24! Thank you my loves!