Bickering and Peace

EXO Planet

 

"Home sweet home!" Jacey slips out of her shoes and drops the two bags that contained Exo-K and Exo-M's old clothes on the side of the couch. D.O walks to the couch and places the shopping bags on it.
 
"Finally I can rest!" Kai walks over to the couch and plops down on it.
 
"Whatever, you're such a baby," she scoffs. 
 
"Yeah I am. But I'm your baby," he smirks.
 
"Y-yah!" she widens her eyes in disbelief, " don't talk to me that way."
 
"Yeah," Tao comes behind her and throws his arm around her shoulders, " everyone knows that I'm her baby." She wiggles out from under his arm and looks at him in shock
 
"Not you too,"
 
"Guys leave Jacey alone," Lay walks towards where the bags are and picks them up. She stares at him surprised that he came to her defense and gives him a thankful smile.
 
"I'll take those," she grabs the bags from his hands leaving him confused, "I'll keep them in my room until it's time to leave to your planet. Who knows which one of you will try to wear them again."
 
"Duizhang!" Jacey hears Tao exclaim from the leaving room. She closes her closet once she hides the bags and walks out of her room.
 
"You guys are back," she smiles at the two leaders who are wearing new clothes and have many bags in their hands , "and you brought things?"
 
"Yeah," Kris places the bags on the floor after slipping out of his shoes, "we figured that we needed some clothes if we're going to stay here for a while. But I see that you have already bought them some clothing."
 
"Yeah. We went to the mall earlier and not too long did we barely come back," Xiumin went over to where Kris stood and picks up a few bags then brings them back to the couch.
 
"You should have been there, Duizhang," Tao grabbed onto his shoulder and grinned, "there were so many things to choose from and Jacey bought us yummy food."
 
"I see you changed your hair as well as some of you," Kris raises an eyebrow.
 
"Oh yeah. Luhan dyed it pink. See," Tao smiles and points at Luahn who is sitting in the far corner of the couch.
 
"I see," Kris raises an eyebrow.
 
"My hair looks good doesn't it." Tao reaches up to touch his hair, smiling at Kris.
 
"Doesn't my hair look nice too, hyung?" Sehun smiles at Suho in which Suho responds with a smile and a nod.
 
"Where did you guys get the money to buy all of this?" Jacey walks over to the rest of the guys who are looking through the bags.
 
"We exchanged our gold and silver coins," Suho explains with a warm smile.
 
"Gold and silver coins?" Jacey's eyes widen and slightly hangs open.
 
"Don't be too surprised Jacey," Suho smiles, "that's our type of currency in Exo."
 
"Well," she clears in order to regain her composure, " that's nice. Wow. You guys have good taste in fashion." She picks up a black cuffed single-button blazer.
 
"We also bought the school uniforms," Kris stuffs his hands in his new slim-fit jeans and walks over to them.
 
"But I already bought them one," 
 
"I guess we'll just have two," Tao smiles happily.
 
"I guess so," she nods with pursed lips, "Oh no. I forgot to buy shoes for you guys." She mentally face palms herself. 
 
"Don't worry," Suho walks over to her with the remaining bags in his hand, "we took care of that as well." She sighs in relief and thanks him with a smile. She opens up a box of shoes to find a pair of black wing-tipped sneakers. She opens up another shoe box to find a pair of  brown nordic-pattern trim high-top sneakers.
 
"Okay. It's offical," she closes the box, "you guys are the most stylish aliens that I have ever met."
 
"We're the only aliens you have ever met," Kai rolls  his eyes as he looks through the bags of clothes.
 
"Let go," Xiumin suddenly hisses.
 
"No. I saw it first," D.O hisses in return.
 
"No. I did!" Xiumin tugs at the shirt that they both held onto with a tight grip.
 
"I DID!" D.O growls as he too yanks at the shirt.
 
"Stop!" Kris roared which caused everyone to look at him startled, "you either choose what you want without fighting or you get nothing."
 
"But how are we suppose to do that? We don't even know what is who's?" Sehun pouts.
 
"How about we let Jacey decide on who gets what?" Suho suggests.
 
"What?" she looks at him surprised, "didn't you guys already choose what was who's?"
 
"Well not really," Suho rubs the back of his neck, "we just bought clothes without thinking. We only thought of the sizes. Mostly everyone wears the same size as someone else."
 
"Just choose," Kris didn't mean to sound demanding but it came out that way.
 
"A-alright but if anybody gets mad at me, I will kick them out. Got it?" she warns before getting up from the couch and walking to the bags that had clothes hanging out from it. She picks up a white with gray polka-dot Panel Raglan t-shirt and checks the size. She decides that it will fit Lay perfectly so she hands it to him in which he receives with a smile. She then picks up a pair of washed jeans and checks the size as well. She hands them to Chanyeol knowing that that was his size. One by one everyone gets their clothes handed to them and surprisingly, they were satisfied with what they got. Now it came down to the black and white contrast-cuff striped t-shirt that D.O and Xiumin were fighting over.
 
"Seriously," Jacey glowers at them, "this is the shirt that you guys were fighting over."
 
"Well, who's it going be Jacey?" D.O crosses his arms.
 
"I think I'm going to give it to," knowing that either one of them would get mad, she decides to give it to Xiumin since it would be easier to make it up to D.O.
 
"Don't be mad okay? I'll buy you a different shirt next time," she pats his back. He quickly brightens up and smiles. She reaches into another bag of clothes and pulls out a package of briefs.
 
"You guys can distribute that by yourselves," she puts it back with slightly pink cheeks.
 
Then came distributing the shoes. It wasn't as hard as distributing the clothes since shoe size did matter. Everyone happily takes what they get and marvel over them. She smiles at herself in content. She was glad that nobody whined or argued over the shoes this time.
 
"Here are some hangers to hang your clothes in your closet," she comes out of her room after finding some spare hangers in her closet.
 
"Thank you," Suho quickly grabs them from her and smiles.
 
"No problem," she smiles then turns on her heal to go to the kitchen.
 
"What are we eating today?" Tao follows behind her.
 
"I don't know. How bout some stir fry?" she shrugs. 
 
"Whatever that is, it sounds delicious," he grins.
 
After cooking up vegetable stir fry with daeji bulgogi with many side dishes, Jacey cleans up the table as soon as everyone is done eating. Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O, and Lay quickly go over to help her. Once the plates are in the sink Luhan walks inside the kitchen smiling.
 
"What are you doing?" Jacey raises her eyebrow suspiciously.
 
"What does it look like I'm doing?," he rolls up his sleeves and grins, "I'm going to help you wash the dishes. After all, you bought me food and cooked for me."
 
"What are you talking about? I bought food and cooked for everyone," she complains annoyed. He mentally chuckles at her response and smiles satisfied. Just then Chen walks in with a shy smile.
 
"What's up Chen?" Jacey turns to him with her eyebrows raised and a small smile on her face.
 
"I came to take your place," he plays with his fingers, "I'll help Luhan wash the dishes instead." Jacey's smile widens in surprise.
 
"Aw thanks Chen," she says a little touched and pats his shoulder before exiting the kitchen.
 
"Hey leaders," she smiled at the word, " were you guys able to set up everything for those weird aliens."
 
"Hey I'm not weird," Sehun whined from the couch.
 
"You're the weird one," Kai scoffed.
 
"I heard that," Jacey glared at him.
 
"Yes we were," Kris said from the window, " there will be no problem with them going to school now."
 
"How will they get there?" she asks in pure curiosity.
 
"They'll be taking the bus that is a block away," Suho answers instead.
 
"Great. Now we have to walk," Kai sighs. Suho shoots him a look but Kai only sinks deeper into the couch.
 
"Now it's getting late and we have school tomorrow," her stomach slightly tightened at the words, "so that means we have to go to sleep early. And I suggest that you guys take a shower before going to sleep. Remember to use the sleeping wear that I got for you." she says before going to her room. She falls on her bed when her phone suddenly rings. 
 
"Hello," she answers without looking at who it was.
 
"Hey honey," her father response with a tired voice.
 
"Oh hey dad," she smiles happy to hear her fathers voice.
 
"How's everything going? Is everything going good?" she could see his worried face in her head.
 
"Yeah, everything's great actually," you weren't completely lying. Things weren't as bad as she thought they would be. Well, at least not right now. She still had to wait until tomorrow that is.
 
"Well honey I'm sorry that the chauffer didn't go today. He cancelled last minute on us." She actually had forgotten that a chauffer was suppose to show her where her school was.
 
"Does that mean I have no ride to school tomorrow?" she asks slightly panicked.
 
"No, but you can call for a cab. He will surely drive you there," he informs her with an apologetic voice.
 
"Tell me talk to her. Let me talk to her," she can faintly hear her moms voice in the background.
 
"Honey, your mother wants to talk to you," he says in a soft chuckle.
 
"Okay. I love you Dad," she says before he got off the phone.
 
"I love you too. Take great care," 
 
"I will," she smiles.
 
"Hey sweetie," her moms voice chimed from the other end.
 
"Hi Mom," her smile only grew with the sound of her mothers voice.
 
"How's life in Paris? Are you excited for school tomorrow?" she sounded excited herself.
 
"More like nervous," Jacey chuckled, " Paris is nice. I actually met two guys while I went to explore near by."
 
"Boys?" her mother sounded a little worried.
 
"Yeah. They showed me around since they had lived here for a long time now," 
 
"What were their names?" Jacey couldn't help but notice that something was off about her mother. But she can't quite point it out.
 
"Jaehyun and Chanho," she furrows her eyebrows trying to figure out what was up with her mother. 
 
"Oh," she could distinctively hear her mother let out a sigh of relief, "that's nice honey."
 
"Mom, is something wrong?" Jacey raised an eyebrow in suspicion.
 
"No," her mother quickly replied, "so tell me, were these guys cute?"
 
"Mom," Jacey whines but ends up smiling.
 
"Come on. You can tell me," she can hear her mother smile.
 
"Ugh I guess," she gives in, "and their Korean too."
 
"How great is that sweetie," her mother exclaims in delight.
 
"Yeah and one goes to my school," she flicks her fingers together as she lays on her bed.
 
"That's great. Now you have a friend. Now listen, I have to go but we'll call you soon okay?" her mother says apologetically.
 
"Okay," she nods even though her mother couldn't see her, "I love you, Mom."
 
"I love you too, sweetie. Now take good care of yourself and make sure to lock the door. Have a great day tomorrow at school," 
 
"Okay bye,"
 
"Bye," she looks at the screen of her phone once the call ends and tosses it beside her.
 
"Jacey?" Sehun peeks inside her room.
 
"Yah, haven't you heard of knocking?" she sits up with a frown.
 
"No," he smiles and walks in.
 
"Aish," she rolls her eyes, "why did you come into my room in a disrespectful manner for?
 
"Well," he sits on her bed and bounces a little, "how do you turn on the shower?"
 
"Are you dumb?" she parts her lips slightly as she frowns at him, " shouldn't have asked the obvious." She stands up from her bed and shoves a confused Sehun off the bed.
 
"Come on, I'll show you," she walks out of her room and into the bathroom.
 
"See how it say hot, warm, and cold?" she points at the knob. He nods his head.
 
"If you want it hot, you turn it to the red line where it says hot," she demonstrates by turning the knob, water immediately spurting out of the shower head, " now you try." She turns it off and steps aside. Sehun enthusiastically turns the knob and smiles victoriously when water begins shooting out of the shower head.
 
"Good job," she pats his back, "now turn it to warm unless you want get burned by the hot water. And by the way, shampoo goes first and then conditioner comes next. When you're rubbing the shampoo on your head, remember to close your eyes until all the foam is gone unless you want your eyes to burn like crazy. And that bar right there is for your body. You rub it on until your body is all clean. I forgot to buy you  guys loofas. Oh well. There's a towel right there. Use it to dry yourself. Don't take to long. Other people have to shower too." He looks at her in a state of confusion and she shakes her head knowing that he probably didn't get half of the things she said. She shrugs and exits, closing the door behind her. 
 
She walks down the hallway and opens the closet doors. A smile forms on her face once she sees the stack of folded towels on two shelves. She grabs a total of eleven towels before closing the doors with her foot.
 
"Guys," she calls out from behind the mountain of towels.
 
"Here I'll help you with that," Baekhyun takes half of the towels from her.
 
"Thank you," she smiles, "now these are for you. It's to dry yourself off after taking a shower."
 
"Humans seriously use these to dry themselves?" Xiumin holds it up in disgust.
 
"Well what do you aliens use?" she frowns.
 
"We use a machine of air to dry ourselves off," he grins, "it's in all of our showers."
 
"That's good, I guess," she shrugs but inside she was curious to how it looked.
 
"Why is he taking forever?" D.O grumbled as he sunk into the couch with his towel and clothes by his side.
 
"He probably can't figure out how to use the towel," Xiumin snickered.
 
"Or he probably can't figure out how to put on his clothes," Luhan joined in.
 
"Yah, quit making fun of him," Jacey sighed at their childish behavior, "under my roof, you guys will have to learn how to get along. Once we're in your planet, you guys can get back to bickering like children but before that, it's peace. Got it? Got it?" She says in a more stern tone. The aliens sigh but nod their head. Jacey didn't notice but both Kris and Suho's lips twitch into a smile at how she was handling herself.
 
"Alright. Since he's taking forever, you guys can use my bathroom as well," she puts her hands on her hips and sighs.
 
"I'll go first," Xiumin shots up and sprints towards her room. She can her him open her bathroom door but an unexpected yelp is heard.
 
"That's no fair!" Xiumin exclaims with a stomp of his foot.
 
"What happened?" Jacey walks over to him and sees Kai inside of her bathroom, "how did you get in here?"
 
"Do you really have to ask?" he smirks with an eyebrow raised.
 
"Out," she points to the door "Xiumin was first." Xiumin smiles and sticks his tongue out at Kai who is staring at her in disbelief.
 
"B-but I was here first," 
 
"Yeah without me knowing," she replies without feeling guilt, "out. You'll go next."
 
"B-but. Fine," he storms out with his stuff in hand. Xiumin bows at you with a smug smile before walking inside and closing the door.
 
"Finally!" Jacey can hear D.O exclaim once Sehun walks out of the bathroom while laying on her bed, already starting to fall asleep. She was trying so hard to not fall asleep but she was so tired that before she knew it, she was already in a deep slumber. 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Did you guys like it? I really enjoyed writing this chapter tbh. lol
 
Well please continue on reading. I think things are going to begin getting interesting. ^^
 
As always: Subsrcibe & Comment!
 
Saranghaeyo~