Time For School

EXO Planet

 

The next morning Jacey opens her eyes to someone lightly nudging her and softly calling out her name.
 
"Who the...."she rubs her sleepy eyes to adjust her vision, "oh. Hey Baekhyun." She brushes the hair that fell in front of her face to the side and turns around from her stomach to sit up.
 
"Good morning Jacey," Baekhyun and Chanyeol say at the same time.
 
"Chanyeol, you're in here too?" she swings her head lazily to the side with her eyes half closed.
 
"Get up, Jacey. You have to eat breakfast before going to school," Baekhyun smiles. All of a sudden Jacey's eyes widen as she remebers that she has to go to school today. Her eyes fall on Chanyeol who has his uniform on. She marvels at how nice the blue with white uniform complimented him and how handsome he looked with his hair styled nicely. She also notices that he's wearing glasses as well.
 
"Wow Chanyeol," she sleepily smiles, "you look good."
 
"Thank you," Chanyeol shyly looks down and smiles.
 
"No come on. Or else you'll be late for school," Baekhyun stands up from her bed and smiles one last time before walking out with a blushing Chanyeol trailing behind.
 
"Okay," she yawns and gets up. She walks over to her closet and takes out her ironed uniform. She then walks over to her drawers and takes out underwear and a bra. She walks inside her bathroom and locks the door before walking to the mirror and yawning again. She passes and hand through her hair then walks over to the shower and turns the knob.
 
"School," she groans before stepping into the shower.
 
 
"Is Jacey not going to eat?" Suho asks as he sits down.
 
"I think she's taking a shower," Baekhyun replies sitting down.
 
"She should hurry. She won't be able to eat if she takes too long in there," Suho comments with a smile.
 
"This ," Luhan takes a bite of his toast with a groan.
 
"How much time do we have left?" Jacey rushes out of the bathroom combing her damp hair in place.
 
"About 30 minutes," Sehun looks up at her and smiles. She was wearing her uniform. Light make-up on her face and her long dark brown hair falling over her shoulders.
 
"You look nice," Tao smiles from the couch. Really nice, Chanyeol gulps. Many respond the same and try to avert her gaze.
 
"Aw thank you, Tao," she flashes a smile at him before walking over to the dining table and sitting down, "who cooked today?" She grabbed a piece of toast and took a small bite.
 
"Me," D.O beams.
 
"And Lay," Xiumin cuts in.
 
"Wow," she folds her hands together and smiles, "I think you two will be our official chefs."
 
"But your a good cook, too," Chanyeol comments.
 
"Yeah well I like it better when they cook," she chuckles and drinks some juice. 
 
 
 
"Alright," Suho clasps his hands together after Jacey finishes eating, "it's time to go catch the bus." Luhan and Kai groan in response and Sehun shoots up with excitement. 
 
"You guys should go ahead," Jacey takes out her phone, "I'm going to take a cab."
 
"Why don't you ride the bus with us?" Tao pouts.
 
"I'm claustrophobic," she puts the phone to her ear. She tell the driver her address then hangs up.
 
"Then Luhan will take the cab with you," Kris states with his arms crossed.
 
"Whatever," Jacey doesn't bother to argue anymore.
 
 
 
"Man, no wonder she's claustrophobic," Kai hops off the bus and straightens out his uniform.
 
"It's so tiny in there," Chanyeol does the same and fixes his hair.
 
"I wish I had gone with Jacey," Sehun pouts. They wait outside the gates of school for Jacey and Luhan to arrive. They watch as students enter the school as they give them odd stares.
 
"Seriously, humans stare way too much," Kai shakes his head annoyed.
 
"It's because we're handsome," Sehun smiles remembering Jacey's words. Tao scoffs and covers his snicker with his fist, "What?" Sehun raises and eyebrow and glares at him.
 
"Nothing," Tao puts his hands in his pockets.
 
"Finally," Kai exclaims once he spots Luhan and Jacey getting out of the cab.
 
"What took you guys so long?"Sehun scurries to Jacey and grabs her arm. Jacey eyeballs him but shrugs with a sigh.
 
"Cab driver thought it was a different school," she holds onto the straps of her backpack and enters the school, "let's go to the office to get our schedule."
 
Jacey and Luhan enter the office to get their schedule first. The rest wait outside waiting for their turn. Kai rolls his eyes at students walking past them as they glance every now and then. Chanyeol impatiently taps his finger against his lap while Sehun absorbs everything around him. And Tao rests his chin on his hand as boredom starts to set in.
 
"So apparently Luhan here won some type of award from the mayor of Seoul," Jacey comments as they walk out of the office, "I wonder what your backgrounds contains."
 
 
______________ Lunch Time_______________
 
"Hey guys," Jacey and Chanyeol sit down at the table the guys are sitting at, "how were your classes?"
 
"Good," Tao says after swallowing the food in his mouth.
 
"How is that even possible when your in a small room with so many humans?" Kai scoffs.
 
"It's not that bad," Jacey chuckles, "you're just a baby."
 
"Your ba-" "Don't even think about it," Jacey warns before Kai finishes.  He crosses his arms and smirks.
 
"How were your classes?" Jacey turns to Luhan who is sitting next to her. 
 
"Boring," he groans, "Do the teachers ever stop talking?"
 
"Nope," she giggles.
 
"You and Chanyeol have a class together?" Kai raises an eyebrow.
 
"Yeah," Jacey nods and smiles, " say, where's Sehun?"
 
"Over there," Kai nods towards a table where mostly girls sat. Jacey sees Sehun happily chatting away with a girl that looks awfully familiar. And awful it was.
 
"Oh no," she grumbles and slumps in her chair.
 
"What is it?" Kai sits up in his chair.
 
"The girl that Sehun is talking to," she peeks at them, "that's the girl from the mall."
 
"That's her?" Luhan raises an eyebrow, "I have her for a class. She was giving me weird looks. It was very uncomfortable."
 
"I have her for a class too," Kai agrees, "she stares a lot. Like way too much."
 
"Yeah well luckily I haven't had a class with her yet," Jacey sighs, "but I can't be relieved just yet. there are two more classes left."
 
"Do you want us to do something about it?" Tao asks.
 
"No," she smiles, "but thank you. I think I can deal with it."
 
It's almost the end of lunch and Sehun still hasn't gone to their table. Jacey rolls her eyes every time she hears them laugh in an obnoxious manner. She slumps in her chair, a little hurt that Sehun would rather hang out with someone else instead of her. Or it might be because it was the girl that for no reason began to dislike her. She sighs and sits up feeling silly for even feeling this way. She was being used anyways. They just needed her for their own purposes. She doesn't need to feel this way about them. 
 
"Are you okay?" Tao asks a little concern.
 
"I'm fine," she replies, "I'll see you guys after school." Jacey gets up from the table as soon as the bell rings. They nod but look at each other confused as to way her mood suddenly changed.
 
"Hey guys," Sehun walks up to them with a smile, "were you guys here the entire time?"
 
"Were you too distracted by your new girlfriend?" Tao rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.
 
"My girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend," Sehun say confused but a little surprised.
 
"Whatever. Let's get to class," Luhan shakes his head and picks up his stuff before leaving the cafeteria.
 
"Girlfriend?" Sehun mumbles to himself confused as he follows behind.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Last class for the day," Jacey smiles sitting down in her seat. The class before wasn't so bad. It was actually one of her favorite subjects. She had it with Luhan and to her surprise, he seemed to be enjoying himself. They were working with microscope today and they had partnered up.
 
 She takes out her supplies from her backpack and neatly places them on her desk. She turns towards the door after hearing a familiar voice.
 
"," she hisses and quickly hides her face behind a book, "I knew this would happen."
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!