The Time Has Come

EXO Planet

"Was this a dream? Did I dream everything that occured tonight?" I thought to myself out loud.

"What are you muttering on about Jacey?" My tent-mate, Eun inturrpted my thoughts, " You should sleep. It's late. By the way, where were you?"

"Oh me? I was exploring?" 

"Exploring?" she gave me a wierd look.

"Yeah," I nodded my head.

" Huh. Okay well let me sleep. Goodnight," she laid down and closed her eyes.

"Sorry. Goodnight," Was it all a  dream? I tried to close my eyes but the thoughts made it impossible to sleep.

"Ugh!," I growled in frustration, completely forgetting about the sleeping Eun beside me.

"Ya! Shut up!," she elbowed my side.

"Sorry," I rubbed my side.

If it is true, how am I suppose to give birth to twelve children? That's crazy. I hope it's just something I came up with my imagination. Yes, it's all in my head. None of that really happened. Exo Planet doesn't actually exist. I just made it up because I was bored. Yup, that's it. I tried to come up with an explaination for it.

After two weeks, I had actually believed my explanation since I hadn't heard anything from them. Until one day.....

"Hey did you hear?" Eun came up to me one day at school.

"Hear what?" I asked before stuffing a lollipop in my mouth.

"Remember at camp?"

"Yeah, what about it?" 

"Well, they found a small crater a few miles away from the camp site," 

"What?" I spit out the lollipop.

"Yeah. Come to think of it, I did see something in the sky that day," Eun continued, " but the funny thing is that they didn't find anything in the crater."

"They didn't?" I was completely shocked.

"Nope, well it's time to go back in class," Eun got up and began walking to her class.

So it was real? But I haven't heard from them. Maybe I was near when it happened and that's how I came up with that rideculous story. Yeah that's it. Again I tried to find an explanation for it. 

"Just don't worry about it," I said to myself.

"Worry about what?" a kind familiar voice said to me.

"Oh hey, Yoseob," I smiled.

tumblr_lpat77LP4C1qbw1jmo1_500.jpg

"What are you worring about?" he asked me cutely.

"Nothing. It's nothing Yoseob. Now come on let's get to class," I grabbed his arm and lead him to our class.

"Hey want to get ice cream after school?" Yoseob asked all giddy while we were at lunch.

" I don't think I can today,"

"Please......" 

image

"Aish, okay okay," I chuckled.

"Ooooh, can I come?" Hongki pops out of nowhere.

image

 

"Sure," I smiled.

"What is the meaning of this? It's only suppose to be me and Jacey," Yoseob pouted.

image

 

"Is my Yoseob getting jealous?" I teased and pinched his cheeks.

"Yah, quit it," he whined.

"Okay, okay. Well meet me by the gates you two. See you later," I said as I got up when the bell rang.

"Okay," Yoseob smiled.

"See you later," Hongki waved happily.

"Ya that's my friend," I heard Yoseob say to Hongki before I left.

"She's my friend too," Hongki replied.

"Oh yeah? Well she likes me more," 

"Ha. Yeah right. She's mine so back off," Hongki said making me laugh.

tumblr_lhgi0ndn0q1qdzoabo1_400.gif

"What!" was all I heard Yoseob say before I fully walked away.

"Ah this two are so cute," I smiled to myself.

"Jacey!" Yoseob ran up to me when I got to the gate after school.

"Hey, where's Hongki?"

"Who cares, let's go," Yoseob started pulling me towards the direction of the ice cream shop.

"Hey wait for me!" Hongki ran to us, half out of breath.

"Dang it," Yoseob cursed under his breathe.

"Yah, be nice Yoseob," I smiled.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"Yum, I love ice cream," Yoseob said after taking a of his strawberry ice cream, being in a better mood than before.

" Are you going to Mi Sun's party?" Hongki asked after taking a last bite of his chocolate ice cream cone.

"You eat like a pig," Yoseob said disgusted.

"And you eat like a cow," Hongki replied smirking.

"Yah, quit it guys," I chuckled, " and no, I'm not going to her party."

"Why not?" Yoseob asked finishing his ice cream.

"Because Yoseob," I wiped off a smudge of ice cream off  the side of his mouth with a napkin, which caused Hongki to get a bit jealous and Yoseob smirk, " people that I'd rather not see are going to be there."

"Oh right," Hongki said.

"Yup," i said while looking at my watch, " well I have to go guys. See you tomorrow," I got up from the chair.

"Okay Jacey, get home safely," Yoseob waved.

"Bye Jacey," Hongki smiled and waved.

"Bye guys," I waved back.

"I'm home!," I called out when I arrived home, " Hello! Mom! Dad!?"

Sorry hunny, but we had to go on a business trip. Please take care of yourself while we're gone. We left money in your drawer for whatever you need.   We'll be back in no time. We love you sweety.

                          -Love Mom

"Wow," I sighed. They leave me alone once again. What about my doctor appointments? That reminds me. Nevermind. i don't even want to think about it. I walked up the stairs to my room.

"I'm tired," I muttered as I through my bag on the bed. I walked over to the curtains to let some sunshine in my room before the sun completely set.

"About time you get home," I was startled by the sudden statement coming within my room.

"What the f-," I turned to see Suho and four others in my room,"what are you guys doing here?" Am I dreaming again?

"I told you we will be back. What you thought it was just your imagination?" Kai answered my question and the question that I kept on asking myself. So it was real?

"So what do you guys want?" I gulped.

"It's time for you to come with us," Suho responded.

"What now?!" 

"Yes. Look we gave you two weeks and we can't wait any longer," Kai replied. I didn't like the tone or the words he chose. They sounded......ual.

"But what about my family?" 

"Don't worry about that. We'll take care of it," Lay replied.

"You're not going to kill them are you," I asked wide-eyed. Small chuckles came out from all of them.

"Why would we kill them?" Kai chuckled, " Where just going to create a situation in which you have to leave everything you know behind."

"Well it's better then to kill them," I sighed.

"Please begin packing. We will be leaving in three days," Suho stood up from my bed.

"In three days? Isn't that too soon?" I was appalled by it happening so quickly.

"Like I said. We've given you two weeks already," Kai looked at me irritated.

"I know but still, it's not like you gave me the heads up," 

"Whether you like it or not, we're leaving in three days," the way Kai stared gave me the creeps.

"But my parents are not in town," I mumbled, " and where will you guys be staying for three days?"

"Since your parents are not home, I think it's best for us to stay here," Lay answered.

"Here? In my house? Are you crazy? Do you know what people will think about this?" 

"Does it even matter. You won't be living here anymore for you to even care of what people will think," Kai responded.

"I can't believe this is happening to me right now," I passed my hand through my hair frustrated.