Story Time

EXO Planet

The next morning Jacey wakes up to the boys bickering once again.

 
“These aliens just won’t listen,” she gets up with a huff and tosses her blankets to the side.
 
“What now?” She groggily walks out of her room. To her surprise, she finds D.O, Lay, and Tao in the kitchen preparing breakfast? And SuHo, LuHan, and Baekhyun setting up the table while Kris seems to be supervising them and the rest are sitting down watching TV.
 
“What are you guys doing?” she asks stunned.
 
“What does it look like we’re doing?” D.O answers from the kitchen with a happy tone.
 
“We’re preparing breakfast, Jacey,” Tao peeks out from the kitchen with a spetula in hand and smiles at her.
 
“Breakfast? You guys know how to cook?” she crosses her arms impressed.
 
“Yes,” D.O replies in a matter-of-fact tone, “and I am quite good at it.”
 
“Oh really,” she steps closer with a skeptical look, “ well we’ll see about that when I come back.”
 
“Where are you going Jacey?” SeHun peeks up from the couch.
 
“Just going to take a shower. That’s all,” she looks around and notices that the place was spotless, “and you guys cleaned too? Wow. You know what aliens, you guys aren’t so bad after all.” She smiles and holds a thumps up.
 
“Thank you, Jacey,” SuHo smiles in response. A little smile forms on everyone else’s face at her somewhat of a compliment. 
 
“Well, I’ll be right back,” still smiling, she turns around and heads to her room. After her shower, she walks back out to find the guys waiting for her to join them for breakfast.
 
“Let’s see if you’re as good as you say you are at cooking,” she sits down and examines the food for a while before grabbing the fork and taking a bite. She chews hor a while, savoring the flavor. She keeps a poker face on and swallows.
 
“So?….” D.O anticipates her answer the most. All eyes are on her, wondering if she liked the food or not.
 
“Well,” she takes a sip of her juice then a smile forms on her face, “it’s very delicious.” She holds a thumbs up and D.O relaxes as well as Lay who’s lips form into a smile and Tao who nods in content.
 
“Told you I knew how to cook,” D.O smirks and crosses his arms in confidence.
 
“You sure do. Thank you. And you too Lay and Tao,” she smiles as she takes another bite, “I know you guys helped as well and it came out very good.”
 
“You welcome,” Lay politly smiles. 
 
“I’ll be out for a while this afternoon,” Kris informs her as they eat.
 
“Oh. Where are you going?” she raises a curious eyebrow before taking another bite.
 
“SuHo and I will go set things up for LuHan, Tao, Kai, and SeHun so they’ll be able to attend school,” 
 
“Right,” she remembers that they’ll also be going to school as well and her stomach tightens at the thought,” and how will you guys do that?”
 
“It’s not that hard, Jacey,” Tao says , “we actually have connections here on Earth.”
 
“What do you mean by connections?” she sets her fork down confused then her eyes widen, “wait. Are there more of you here on Earth?”
 
“Only a few,” SuHo explains, “ they’re scattered all over the world and have been here for quite a long time now.”
 
“That’s interesting news, I guess,” she furrows her eyebrows for a second trying to process this new piece of information. The whole time Chanyeol keeps glacing at Jacey and after a while, Jacey takes notice.
 
“Chanyeol, is there something wrong?” she questions.
 
“No,” he looks down shaking his head.
 
“Are you sure? You can tell me. It’s alright,” she smiles, causing him to look up at her sincere reply.
 
“Go ahead and tell her,” SuHo nods at him assuringly when Chanyeol glances at him.
 
“Well,” he in a breath then exhales, “ I actually want to…go with you to school?” He plays with the hem of his shirt, nervous to what her reaction would be.
 
“You want to go to school?” she says confused and shocked.
 
“Yes,” he softly nods. 
 
“Then that means that I don’t have to go right?” LuHan brightens up at the thought but his hopes come crashing down when Kris shoots him a look and his shoulders slump, “fine.”
 
“And are you guys okay with him going to school too?” she shifts her gaze towards SuHo and Kris.
 
“We discussed this earlier and we believe the more go the more you will be protected,” Kris states.
 
“Protect me from what? Come on guys. She isn’t a monster or she doesn’t have supernatural powers like some of you do,” she comments with humor.
 
“Don’t be ridiculous,” XiuMin scoffs, “we all have powers.” At this Jacey spits out whatever content was in and begins coughing. They all become alarmed as she pounds on her chest to loosen whatever piece of food was causing her to choke.
 
“Are you alright, Jacey?” SuHo and others are already at her side.
 
“I’m (cough cough) fine (cough),” she finally stops coughing and tries to regain her composure, “ you guys can sit back down. But what is this about all of you having powers?”
 
“Oh yes,” SuHo chuckles, still concerned but sits back down, “ we all aquire some sort of power. I, for example, can influence any sort of liquid.” He demonstrates by making her juice float out of her cup and form a sphere in mid-air before spilling it back inside the cup, leaving Jacey with her eyes wide and mouth agap. 
 
“Wow~,” she gulps fascinated then turns her attention to Kris, “I know that Lay can heal and LuHan has telekinesis, and Kai can teleport, so what can you do?”
 
“I can fly,” he guetures with his hands then drinks from his cup.
 
“Wow~ Flying,” she leans in closer, completely captivated by them, “that’s so cool.”
 
“If you think that’s cool, watch this,” Chanyeol snaps his fingers and fire suddenly appears as if he was holding an invisible lighter between his fingers.
 
“Woah,” Jacey jerks back startled but then leans in absorbing the fire with a huge smile then her eyes widen when the whole room turns cold and ice crystals begin forming on the table, “who’s doing that?”
 
“Me,” XiuMin raises his hand with a smug grin.
 
“How cool,” her teeth clatter together and she begins rubbing her arms for warmth as the tempature continues decreasing but is still mesmerized by the frost beginning to form on the walls.
 
“That’s enough,” Kris demands and XiuMin quickly stops. 
 
“What can you do D.O?” she says still rubbing her arms.
 
“I can influence anything that is associated with the planet. For example, I can create earthquakes, errupt volcanoes, ect, ect,” D.O proudly replies.
 
“Wait, so it was you who made the apartment shake that one time?,” she sits back in her share with a dazed look, “that’s really incredible.”
 
“Thank you,” he sits down and crosses his arms with a proud grin.
 
“Chen here can affect the weather,” XiuMin gives him a light pat on the back.
 
“Wow, really? Can you make it cloudy right now?” And as if he was ready for her to ask, the room becomes dim and a huge grin forms on her face, “ I wish I had powers. Baekhyun, what’s your power?”
 
“I can produce any type of light,”
 
“Can you show me?” he smiles at her and nods. He points his hand towards the hallway and a beam of light shoots out of his hand. She satres at it amazed then looks at him with a huge smile.
 
“Don’t be fooled,” D.O cuts in, “his power can also be dangerous.”
 
“What do you mean?” she turns to him puzzled.
 
“I can produce any light refered to the light spectrum scale. Gamma, ultra, you name it,” Baekhyun answers.
 
“Oh,” she nods her head in comprehension.  
 
“Guess what my power is,” SeHun smiles.
 
“Ummm,” she thinks of all the possible powers but shakes her head when she can’t pick one.
 
“Air,” he smiles in a satisfied way, “ I can bend air.”
 
“I see. So you guys are basically like those in that cartoon, ‘The Last Avatar’ , except there’s more powers involved,” she leans forward and clasps her hands together, smiling.
 
“Cartoon?” Baekhyun smiles confused.
 
“Yeah. There are tribes who are either fire benders, air benders, water benders, or earth benders. But the air benders where whiped out except for the avatar who has all of these powers. But who knew that there was someone who actually had these powers,” the guys raise a brow and glance at each other after hearing this.
 
“But I haven’t showed you my power,” Tao whines.
 
“Okay, then what is it?” she turns to him and waits.
 
“So what is it?” she questions confused to why Tao was snickering and realizes that everyone else had stopped moving. She turns to look at the clock on the wall, noticing that it too had stopped. She listens for passing cars but hears none then turns to him with saucer eyes and exhales fascinated.
 
“Your power can come in very handy,” she smiles mischievously while waving her hand in front of Chanyeol’s face then looks at Tao, who smiles as well, “well let’s unfreeze time before they get mad.” He nods and everyone begins moving again. 
 
“So now that everyone has showed me all of there powers, can you guys tell me more about your planet and if everyone from there have powers as well?” she asks curiously.
 
“Well our planet is quite similar to Earth. We have many cities but there are only two major cities which are the ones that we are from,” SuHo begins.
 
“Yeah, I remember them being Krona and Madenia,” Jacey nods comprehensively. 
 
“Exactly,” SuHo smiles then continues, “our civilization took place over 2 million years ago. It is said that back when civilization was just taking place here on Earth, our people were searching around for more life in the universe and we stumbled upon this planet. And it is also said that in order to blend in with humans, they  took on their form and became humans as well. Once we returned to EXO, the natives were afraid to come near these unusual creatures but the children of one of the men who went out searching, somehow recognized him and that’s when the natives discovered that it was their own people. So after a while, they too began taking the form of humans becoming human too. That’s why our planet is just as diveresed as here on Earth but the only difference is that we obtain powers and the animals on our planet are somewhat different then the ones here.”
 
“I see,” Jacey runs a finger across her jaw intrigued by his story, “So you’re basically a human but from a different planet. But what other powers do people have there?”
 
“Not everyone has powers but there are people who can mind read,” Tao cuts in, “ hypnotize, electricate you.”
 
“People who can blind you, take away all of your senses, see the future,” XiuMin joins in.
 
“There are some who are elastic, have immense speed, can turn invisale, some who are very strong, and there are people who have the same power as us,” Baekhyun says before correcting himself, “well except for Tao. His power is very rare and there hasn‘t been someone else who has it.”
 
“Yeah because I’m special,” Tao rest his chin on his hands and he smiles at her.
 
“Yeah right,” SeHun makes a disgusted face and Jacey giggles.
 
“That’s pretty fascinating to know,” she leans back in her chair, “and how do the Royals keep everything balanced out? How do they keep everything in order?”
 
“It was difficult at first. I don’t know if you remember when some of the members were arguing about stolen land?” SuHo asks Jacey.
 
“Yeah I remember,” Jacey replies with a nod and glances over at LuHan, D.O and Xiumin who look away.
 
 “Well, a long time back, there was a group of travelers who were seeking land to settle in and establish a permanent home. When they finally found that place, another set of travelers set foot on the same land. Since the land stretched out for miles on end and was very beautiful and promising, these two groups fought over it. In the end the group who was there first was out numbered so they went on to seek for another piece of land. After months of searching, the first group of travelers finally found a land near a river with one of the tallest waterfalls that they have ever seen. Even after time, the two groups still held ill feelings towards each other. One day, after three generations of Royals in each established civilization, the prince of Madenia, the second group of travelers,  rebelled against his parents after being informed that he would be wedded to a wealthy maiden that they had chosen suitable for him. At night, he with three of his most loyal men, escaped from the castle in a quest to find a maiden that would capture his heart completely. After days of searching in every other civilization, he began losing hope. One morning in the forest, after waking up, he heard a beautiful humming coming from within the forest. As he walked further into the forest, he found himself in a beautiful meadow staring at the most beautiful maiden that he had ever laid his eyes upon. After acknowledging the prince’s presence, the young woman stood up startled. He walked up to her with an assuring smile and told her who he was. Her eyes widened after hearing that he was the prince of Madenia and asked him why he was there. He said that he was looking for a maiden that he could wed and that after days of searching, he was beginning to lose hope. She told him to leave and that he was not going to find her there, which puzzled him because no woman had ever talked to him that way. They would usually fall at his feet but she was hostile towards him. After talking further more she had told him that she was the princess of Krona but she had begun to find favor in him. After thinking about it he told her that he didn’t care that she was from the enemies castle and that he wanted to make her his wife. She looked at him, admiring his handsome complexion and she couldn’t deny that she had grown very fond of him. After three more days in the forest, the young princess accepted his propose to marriage. The prince along with the princess and his loyal men went into the castle of Krona. The King and Queen gravely opposed towards her daughters impulsive decision but the princess told them that it was up to her to who she was going to marry and to not try to stop her. That day they headed back to the prince’s castle, in which they received the same reaction. But it didn’t matter to them. They went ahead against their parents word  and wedded. After time the parents saw that their feud was taking them nowhere and reconciled. And since the prince and the princess were the heirs to the thrown of the biggest civilizations on Exo, they became known as the Royals and live in a castle not to far from both cities. Not everyone took it as lightly tho but those people and the Royals made a compromise and fortunately everything has been running great.” 
 
“Up until a few months ago that is,” Kris cuts in.
 
“Why is that?” she questions.
 
“We’re not sure who it is but someone has been attacking cities. Starting fires and destroying buildings,” he folds his arms on the table.
 
“And what are the Royals doing about it?”
 
“They have set out investigations but no traces have been found,” he glances over at SuHo then at her, “ but when we get back to Exo, we will set out to find the perpetrators.”
 
“Yeah, they have it coming to them,” D.O pounds his fist against his hand and smirks.
 
“Do they have powers?” she aks concerned.
 
“Most likely,” SuHo nods sternly, “but don’t worry. We will be victorious.”
 
“Anyways,” Kris gets up from the table, “I think we should go now.”
 
“Right,” SuHo gets up as well, “we’ll be back in a short while.”
 
“Okay,” Jacey gets up as well then realizes what they’re wearing, “and when you guys get back, we’re going shopping, okay?”
 
“Shopping? Why?” Kris raises an eyebrow.
 
“What do you mean why?” she points at them up and down, “you guys can’t be wearing the same clothes everyday. And your futuristic clothes will draw eyes. I won’t take no for an answer either alright. Anyways, go on and do whatever you gotta do.” She pushes them out the door and before they could say anything in response she waves at them then closes the door.
 
“Okay,” she turns to the rest and squints her eyes and smiles, “You know what? I think we should go shopping right now.”
 
“Right now?” they look at each other than at her.
 
“But you said that we’ll go shopping when the leaders come back?” D.O tilted his head to the side and raised an eyebrow confused.
 
“Well yeah but it‘ll give us something to do and who knows how long they‘ll take. I‘ll take them later when they come, now come on,” she picks up SeHun from the couch and puts her hands on her hips, “ you and Luhan, Chanyeol, Kai, and Tao need uniforms don’t you? So stop frowning and get on up. You guys won’t believe what awaits you at the mall.” After very much whining convincing, the guys gave up and agreed to go with Jacey to the mall. Not wanting to take the bus there with ten guys by her side, she decided to call a shuttle bus.
 
“Okay so the shuttle bus is waiting downstairs,” she turns to them with a click of the tongue, “and if anybody asks, SeHun you’re my roommate and these are your friends. Got it.” He nods and throws a thumbs up.
 
“Good,” she sighs with a smile.
 
Not surprised about receiving stares while walking through the lobby, they finally reach the shuttle bus.
 
“Big group you got there,” the French driver comments with wide eyes.
 
“Yup,” she replies with a smile.
 
“Where to miss?” he starts the engine once everyone settles in the bus.
 
“Le’siou mall please,” she buckles her seatbelt in the passangers seat. 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Here's another update. Well an old update but I fixed some stuff. I hope it didn't   too bad.
 
Well, comment or subscribe! Thank you for continuing to read my story! :)