Roommates?

EXO Planet

 

“Y-You! W-what are you doing here?!” I took a step back, in shock.
 
“What do you think we’re doing here?” he smirked.
 
“But how did y-you know that I lived here?”
 
“We did our research,” 
 
“More like stalk around,” I scoffed and crossed my arms.
 
“Eh, more like follow you. I mean, we will be staying here for a while,” 
 
“What?!” my eyes widened, “ you’re not staying here. No way!”
 
“It does look pretty spacious,” he began looking around.
 
“So?” I rolled my eyes.
 
“Are you not going to let us in?” he gave me an ‘angelic’ smile.
 
“No,” I  quickly replied. *Wait isn’t that…* “ Tao!” I smiled at the sight of him.
 
“Hi Jacey,” he cutely waved. *Aaawww*
 
“You three can come in,” they quickly walked inside.
 
“Wow, how childish,” the cute small faced, devious one scoffed.
 
“Yup,” I smiled and shut the door in his face.
 
“What?” I turned to the three boys. Tao and the round faced one stared at me in disbelief while the other one had a slight smile on his face.
 
“Alright, alright,” I sighed and opened the door to him smirking.
 
“That’s what I thought,” he crossed his arms, and with that annoying smirk never leaving his face, happily walked inside.
 
“Shut up. You’re lucky I’m being nice,” I rolled my eyes and shut the door. They began looking around, Tao’s eyes filled with wonder as they were examining the furniture and everything else inside the house.
 
“This house is magnificent!” Tao exclaimed. The others simply nodded in agreement.
 
“Okay, now that you have gotten to look around, please explain to me why you are here,” I motioned to them towards the large couch.
 
“Didn’t I explain to you already. We’ll be staying here until we go back to EXO,” Mr. small face replied rather annoyed.
 
“You’re not serious are you? Can’t you just stay at a hotel or something?”
 
“That’s not necessary. We already have a nice place to stay,” he smiled.
 
“My house.” I sarcastically rolled my eyes. They simply nodded.
 
“Why me?” I muttered to myself.
 
“What was that?”
 
“Nothing,” I sighed, “ So Tao, I already know your name what about the rest of you?”
 
“Wow, you’re very dense aren't you,” Mr. Small face showed amusement on his face.
 
“Excuse me?” I was slightly taken aback by his remark.
 
“We already told you our names that one night on EXO,” one of the boys said.
 
“Oh really?” I scratched my head trying to remember, “ That was too long ago for me to remember.”
 
“Well I’m Baekhyun,” the guy with a cute complexion politely replied. But I could see he was slightly uncomfortable around the rest.*Why is that*
 
“I’m Xiu Min,” the cute little round face one nodded and smirked. *Wow, these guys have a thing with smirking don’t they*
 
“LuHan,” 
 
“More like annoyance,” I scoffed with a roll of the eyes. LuHan opened his mouth to say something but there was a sudden knock on the door. *What the heck? Who can that be?*
 
I got up to open the door. 
 
“No way!” I gasped at the site of three more males before me. I already recognized one out of the three.
 
“Hello,” Lay smiled.
 
“Y-You. But how-why?” I looked at them, dumbfounded.
 
“Did you not explain to her, LuHan?” The tallest of them eyed Luhan who was now standing as well as the others.
 
“He did, but it seems like she’s rather slow at comprehending,” Xiu Min tapped his head motioning that I had trouble grasping on what was happening.
 
“Ya!” I shot him a look. He put up his hands defensively.
 
“Well,” the tall male’s eyes examined around the living room, “ can we come in?”
 
“Oh yeah, sorry,” I stepped aside for them to come in.
 
“This place will due for the time being,”
 
“It even has three rooms and theye're very nice and big,” Tao excitedly commented which earned a look from the others causing him to shrink away.
 
“Big indeed. Especially the one in the middle,” I quickly turned my head towards the direction of the rooms only to see Kai smoothly walking our way.
 
“How the hell?!” my eyes widened, “ Where the hell did you come from!?”
 
“That room,” He pointed towards the middle room.
 
“Hey nice house,” D.O also came out. I stared in bewilderment.
 
“Who else came with you?” I squealed.
 
“Eh,” Kai shrugged, “ how many I could teleport with me.” And with that Suho and two other males walked out from the direction of the rooms.
 
*This is not happening to me*