Juice stain

EXO Planet

 

It’s been three months since Jacey and the other five have been attending school. Nothing out of the ordinary routine has happened since they have attended school. As usual they would get home from school, complain ( mostly the aliens), do their homework, D.O and Lay cook breakfast and diner with the occasional help from Jacey, she’ll call her friends in Korea as well as her parents, and sleep only to do it all over again the next day. Except for Saturday’s and Sunday’s of course. Once in a way she’ll hang out with Jaehyun and Chanho. Two days a week to be more precise, not counting the weekends. The only surprising thing that has happened is that the aliens have decided to sit with her at lunch. Sehun would sit with them once in a while and even though it hurt Jacey a little, she tried to seem like it was okay. 
 
She shouldn’t care that Sehun has chosen to sit with Melodie instead of her. She shouldn’t care, but she did. She did care and it hurt because Melodie was out to get her for no reason, yet Sehun didn’t seem to mind. When they’ve first arrived, he seemed so eager to be next to her and be by her side but now he’s pushing her to the side. But she’s not going to show the slightest of hints that this is bothering her. She’s not going to tell him to stop sitting with Melodie or that she has been bothered by her. She’ll keep it to herself because it’s her problem, not theirs.
 
“What happened to your shirt?” Kai raises an eyebrow at Jacey.
 
“Oh, I accidentally spilled juice on it,” she tries hiding the stain with her jacket.
 
“But you didn’t have juice when you went to class,” Tao states confused.
 
“A kid in my class gave me one,” she replies, “now stop asking me questions, it’s annoying.”
 
“Whatever. Let’s just get home,” Kai shrugs with his hands in his pockets.
 
“Here,” Chanyeol tugs at Jacey’s backpack, “I’ll carry it for you.”
 
“Don’t worry Yeol,” she shakes his hand off from her backpack, “I can carry it. It’s not even heavy.”
 
“But I want to,” he frowns.
 
“Are you sure?” she raises an eyebrow and he nods determined, “fine.”
 
“Hey guys,” Sehun runs up to them, “are we leaving already?”
 
“What do you think,” Luhan replies with a roll of the eyes. Sehun reacted by mocking him.
 
“Very mature,” Luhan scoffs.
 
“Let’s go before we miss the bus,” she eyes them before walking towards the direction of the bus.
 
“I’ll sit with you this time,” Sehun smiles at Jacey and takes a seat next to her. She glances at him then fixes her eyes out the window.
 
“She’s not telling us the truth, huh?” Tao asks Luhan who’s eyes are fixed on Jacey.
 
“No,” he shakes his head with a frown, “but I don’t know why.”
 
“Maybe we should ask her?” Tao suggests.
 
“You think she’ll tells us?” he raises an eyebrow, “come on. She’s too stubborn with pride.”
 
“I guess you’re right,” Tao slumps in the seat.
 
“It was that girl wasn’t it?” Chanyeol asks Kai while looking down at Jacey’s backpack.
 
“I think so,” Kai glances over at Jacey, “but Jacey won’t tell us that. She’ll keep coming up with excuses.”
 
“I know,” Chanyeol sighed, “what do we do about it?”
 
“I’m not sure yet, but I’ll think of something,” 
 
“Whatever it is, I’m in,” Chanyeol agrees.