Wandering off

EXO Planet

 

"Oh no," Jacey groans once she turns around from the rack of shirts. She had just turned her back for a minute, how could they have wondered off so fast? Lay stayed by her side, as well as Baekhyun who had his hands behind his back while his eyes wandered around the store.
 
"Lay," she turns to him with pleading eyes, "can you gather everyone up?" He doesn't say anything and just smiles as he gives her a simple nod as a response. All he does is clear his throat and with that single action, everyone gathers around once again. Except for one person.
 
"Where's Xiumin?" she raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms.
 
"Xiumin is...," Luhan taps his lip with his forefinger and once he spots him he smiles and points, "is right over there."
 
"What is he doing in the women's section?" she grumbles and walks over to him with the others following behind
 
"Oh, Jacey," he smiles, "what is this?" He holds up a leopard print bra. Jacey stares at it with huge eyes then a mischievous smile forms on her lips. She takes it from him and looks at him with pursed lips.
 
"This," she steps closer to him, "you wear on your chest." She quickly places it on Xiumin's chest as she lets out a small giggle. 
 
"What are you doing?" Xiumin pushes her hands away with a horrified look on his face. Jacey erupts in laughter, earning glances from a couple of costumers. The aliens look at each other confused.
 
"I'm sorry," her laughter turns into small giggles, " actually women wear them. Now come on, let's find you some men clothes." She puts the bra back and walks back to the male section.
 
"And don't wander off this time," she warns before turning back around to search through the jean rack.
 
"You know, this is awfully boring," Kai comments while leaning against the wall.
 
"Yeah and it's really weird that people keep looking at us," D.O agrees.
 
"Well get used to it because humans like to stare," she replies without looking at them. She takes a pair of jeans off the rack and visually measures them on Xiumin.
 
"Here," she pushes it towards him, " I think these should fit." Xiumin takes it and examines it.
 
"What you're not going to try them on?" she raises an eyebrow. 
 
"Right here? But people will see," he leans in and whispers with embarrassment.
 
"No not here, in there," she points towards the fitting room.
 
"Oh," he sighs in relief. He walks over to the fitting rooms and closes the door. A few seconds later, he comes out wearing the dark blue fitted jeans. Her eyes slightly widen at how good they look on him. They fit him perfectly.
 
"Alright," she turns to the others, "now to find all of you something to wear." 
 
After minutes of searching, she finds clothes for almost everyone except Baekhyun and Kai. 
 
"Can you guys stay here for just a quick moment? I'm going to check if Chanyeol, Tao, and Sehun are finished with their hair?" the boys nod in response.
 
"Thank you," she smiles and quickly walks out.
 
"Great you guys are finished and wow," she widens her eyes in approval, "you guys look good." All three smile as they pass a hand through their newly styled hair. Chanyeol had his hair cut where now it was only a few inches long. Tao had his hair dyed red with the sides buzzed and it was styled upwards. Sehun hand his hair bleached and his sides buzzed as well with a fringe.
 
"Now come on, the others are waiting for us at the clothing store," she pays the fee to the smiling receptionist and they walk out.
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm sorry
 
I know this chapter isn't long
But the others will be just bare with me....please~
 
 
 
 
 
like always: Comment and subscribe!