Exo K and Exo M

EXO Planet

 

After finishing the soda, Chanyeol let out a big burp, causing Jacey to abrupt in laughter. Chanyeol looked at her wide-eyed, not sure of what happened.
 
“What did you put in this drink?” He asked her a tad furious and confused.
 
“I didn’t put anything in it,” Jacey tried to control her laughter. She took several deep breaths to stop herself from laughing even more. “ It’s what happens when you drink soda. It has carbon dioxide and for it to leave your body gas bubbles build up in your stomach causing you to burp and the carbon dioxide leaves your body as a gas form.” She finally stopped laughing. *Did, I confuse him?* Jacey asked herself when Chanyeol stared at her without saying anything. “Ya, you didn’t get confused did you?” 
 
“No,” he softly shook his head. 
 
“Okay…” Jacey said unsure, “ well then, let’s get back inside. It’s getting a bit chilly.” She wrapped her arms around her and headed towards the stairs. “Aren’t you coming?” She stopped midway and turned towards Chanyeol, who was still standing in the same spot with the can of soda in his hand.
 
“Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?” Jacey wiped her face, trying to take off something that was not there, “You guys didn’t start a fire did you? Did someone burn themselves?” She suddenly became alert.
 
“No,” Chanyeol’s answer was barley audible. *Okay?* Jacey was confused to why he was suddenly acting this way.
 
“Then come on. Aren’t you cold? Do I have to grab your hand and lead you back inside?” she raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips.
 
“What?” Chanyeol tilted his head in confusion.
 
“Ugh,” she heaved a sigh and sped walked over to Chanyeol , took a hold of his hand, and pulled him along down the stairs. He stared at her wide-eyed, completely taken aback by her actions, " Wow, you're really warm," she commented as she pulled him along. He didn't respond but just stared at her hand in his, his heart going wild. *Why is my heart acting this way again?* he became even more puzzled. Once they were back inside her room, she let go of his hand.
 
“Ya, this better be the last time I have to baby you, you hear.” she closed the door to the balcony, “ now let’s go see what the rest are doing.” She headed towards the door with Chanyeol trailing behind her. She walked in to see Sehun and Xiu Min glaring daggers at each other and Tao looking through the fridge. Kai was sitting on the couch not really paying attention to the TV that was barely audible while Baekhyun, D.O, and Suho were watching fully interested.  Kris was standing near the window, looking out towards the city, LuHan was next to Xiu Min, clearly annoyed by his behavior while Lay and Chen sat quietly on the couch, far from Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, and Suho. 
 
“Why is the TV so low?” all heads turned to the voice of Jacey, who was now making her way to the TV. She turned it up a bit then sat in the middle of the couch.
 
“We have really good hearing,” Tao said from the kitchen.
 
“I thought you were going to sleep,” Luhan raised an eyebrow.
 
“I was,” she squinted her eyes at him in annoyance then turned back to the TV, “ but something caught my attention as I was about to do so and now I’m here watching TV.”
 
“Why was Chanyeol with you?” Xiu Min made his way to the couch as well.
 
“He wanted to know what soda was,” she shrugged, “where’s the remote?” Baekhyun kindly handed her the remote, “ Thanks Baekhyun.”
 
“You’re welcome,” he smiled. 
 
“Are you guys really entertained by the news? Do you guys even understand it? It’s in French.” she raised her eyebrows in wonder.
 
“In our planet they teach us three different languages apart from the language we speak,” Suho explained, “ English, French, and Spanish. We recently had to learn Chinese, adding one more language to our knowledge” 
 
“As for us, we had to learn Korean,” Luhan further explained. 
 
“Us?” Jacey became confused by his choice of word.
 
“Yes. Us, as in me, Xiu Min, Chen, Lay, Tao, and Duizhang.” Luhan pointed them out.
 
“So you guys had to learn Korean? But why? Why didn’t you guys know Korean in the first place?” 
 
“We needed to learn in order to communicate with Exo-K,” he nodded over towards those sitting on her other side.
 
“Wait wait wait, Exo-K?” Jacey was getting more confused by the minute.
 
“Yes we are Exo- K and they are Exo-M,” Suho tried to lessen Jacey’s confusion.
 
“Why is it Exo-K and Exo-M? Aren’t you guys from the same place?”
 
“Not quite,” he slightly shook his head, “ we’re from a different part of Exo. We’re from Krona, the second largest city on Exo.”
 
“And we’re from Madenia, the largest city on Exo,” Tao sat on the coffee table with a bag of chips in his hand.
 
“Ya, does that look like a chair to you?” Jacey glared at Tao who quickly stood up and walked over to the couch to sit next to Luhan, “I did notice something weird about the way you guys act around each other. Is there something going on between you guys or something?” 
 
“Well,” Suho cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable about explaining what was that made it uncomfortable to be around Exo-M.
 
“They claim we stole land from them. Our city that is,” Luhan shrugged, with a slight smirk.
 
“Claim?! Your people did still that land you claim to be yours from our people!” D.O stood up in outrage, taking Jacey by surprise. Suho put a hand on his shoulder so he would calm down.
 
“No. We won it fair and square. Don’t try to say we stole it only because you’re bitter that you lost,” Xiumin joined the argument.
 
“Lost? Lost!” D.O shouted. *Did the apartment just shake?* Jacey’s eyes widened.
 
“Alright! Cool it!” she stood up with her hands up, “ this is my apartment and I don’t want any fighting in here, you hear! If any of you want to fight, then go live somewhere else because I’m not having any of that here!” Her sudden outburst caught everyone off guard. All 12 pairs of eyes stared at her wide-eyed, “ I mean, why the hell are you guys even together if you can’t even stand each other? It doesn’t make any sense.”
 
“Tell me about it,” Xiumin muttered.
 
“Trust me, if it were up to us, we would have never came with them,” D.O glared at Exo-M.
 
“What do you mean if it wasn’t up to you?” 
 
“We were asked to come here by the Royals,” Tao stuffed a chip in his mouth.
 
“The Royals?” Jacey tilted her head in confusion.
 
“Yes. The Royals are the ones who rule over Exo,” Suho further explained. 
 
“So there’s people who rule over all of Exo?” Jacey was amused by this information.
 
“Not people but a king and a queen,”
 
“So Exo is a monarchy? Wow, that’s pretty surprising,” Jacey softly nodded in amazement, “ so how come they told you to come here together? Do they not know that you guys dislike each other?”
 
“We’re not sure either,” he furrowed his eyebrows, trying to figure out why they did that as well. Involuntarily, Jacey let out a yawn.
 
“Well, I guess you'll have to explain to me everything some other time because I am tired,” she stopped before getting to the hallway, “ By the way,” she timidly turned, “ I’ve decided to finish school before leaving to Exo.” And with that she quickly sped walked to her room but before she could make it past the bathroom, she was lifted off the ground. * What the hell is going on?!* Her eyes widened in panic.
 
“Ya-yah!” she tried to grab onto anything that she could to stop herself from floating in the air. As she tried to grab onto something, she realized that she was heading back into the living room. * It must be one of them.* She stopped squirming around and waited until she was safely back on the ground.
 
“Okay, which one of you was it?” she pointed accusingly at everyone, “You.” she pointed at Luhan who had a huge smirk planted on his face, " you have telekenisis?!" 
 
“What was that piece of information? You’re not going to Exo?” Kris raised an eyebrow.
 
“I didn’t say I’m not going to Exo. I said I’m finishing school before going to Exo. Why are you misinterpreting what I say, huh?” she crossed her arms.
 
“You can’t. We must leave before the end of the week.” Kris said firmly.  
 
“What?! Oh come on, it’ll only be for 5 months. Your royals can wait 5 months can’t they?” she wailed her arms around. “Please~,” she clasped her hands together and slightly pouted, “ Please~ it’ll be the last time I will ever get to go to school before being dragged to Exo to spend the rest of my life there and become a surrogate mother.” 
 
“What is she doing?” Sehun whispered over to Baekhyun, who had a soft smile on his face.
 
“I don’t  know,” he whispered back, that smile not leaving his face. * She looks cute though.*
 
“Are you begging right now?” Kris kept looking at her firmly. 
 
“Is it working?” she slightly smiled hopingly. 
 
“No,”
 
“Dang it,” her shoulders slumped, “ why are you guys so cold-hearted? I’m going to have to conceive your children and you guys can’t let me do this little thing?”
 
“It’s no up to us, Jacey. It’s up to the Royals,” Suho walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder, “I’m sorry but we can’t let you stay.”
 
“The Royals? The Royals are the ones who want me?” she raised an eyebrow in confusion.
 
“They were the ones who told us about you and told us to come get you,” 
 
“Well, did they say they wanted me as soon as possible?”
 
“Not but-”
 
“See,” she interrupted, still hopeful that she could finish school, “ if they didn’t say that I had to be on Exo as soon as possible then that means I can finish school.”
 
“But we don’t know that,” he sighed.
 
“Is there a way in which you can ask them, or even I maybe? Hey, you!” she pointed at Kai who pointed at himself, “ yes you.”
 
“I have a name,” he glared at her.
 
“What was it again?” she genuinely asked.
 
“Are you serious?” he looked at her baffled.
 
“It’s Kai,” Baekhyun spoke for him instead.
 
“Oh, thanks Baekhyun,” she smiled towards him.
 
“You remember his name but not mine?”
 
“He had to tell me his name twice. Quite complaining, I will remember what your  name is from now on. Oh and all you will have to tell me your names again,” she nervously chuckled.
 
“Wow,” she heard someone half whisper.
 
“I heard that,” she scowled at Luhan, “ anyways, Kai, you teleport don’t you?” 
 
“Yes,” he knew where this was heading and didn’t like it one bit, “ and no I’m not going to ask the Royals for you.”
 
“But-but,” she looked at him stunned by his rejection, “ you’re the only hope I have. Please Kai.” she gave him the best puppy look that she could manage. What she didn’t realize was that she was slowly but surely making every single one of them fall for her.