Hole In My Pocket

EXO Planet

"This shirt is really soft," Sehun rubs his new long sleeve plaid shirt with his hand and smiles.

"I'm glad you like it," Jacey smiles satisfied. After a couple of hours she had successfully bought clothes for everyone, including Kris and Suho. She had figured that Kris and Chanyeol were the same height and she estimated that D.O and Suho were the same height as well so she used them as measurements. And after seeing the guys hair cuts, Luhan asked if he could get his done too. So now they were wondering the mall, waiting for Luhan to finish getting his hair done. She also had to admit that they looked really good in their new outfits. So she didn't blame those walking by them and staring.
 
"I'm hungry," Tao holds onto his stomach and pouts.
 
"Me too," Xiumin whines as well.
 
"Alright," Jacey takes out her wallet and looks inside. She has barely enough money to pay for Luhan's hair, food, and the cab fair to get back home. She pouts knowing this trip caused a hole in her pocket but she couldn't blame anyone else but herself since she was the one who came up with the idea.
 
"What's wrong, Jacey?" Baekhyun leans in and quietly whispers, "if you don't have enough we can just wait until we get home. You don't have to worry about us."
 
"No, I have enough," Jacey puts her wallet away and half-heartedly smiles, "I said that you guys will enjoy your days here on earth and that's what's going to happen." Baekhyun sympathetically smiles at her and nods. He felt bad that she was spending money on them but when he would object, she would smile and insist and he couldn't help but just nod and go along with it. 
 
After ordering food, they sat down waiting for their food to be brought to the table when a random girl walks up to their table and stands there with a huge smile on her face.
 
"Is there anything I can help you with?" Jacey raises an eyebrow confused.
 
"A-are you guys idols?" she has a huge grin on her face full of excitement. Jacey could see that it wasn't only her that was looking at them that way. She could see girls behind the girl giggling and whispering to each other.
 
"What?" she unintentionally replies in Korean but then corrects herself in French, "I mean no. Uh just regular foreigners enjoying the nice Paris life."
 
"Oh," the girl pouts but smiles apologetically, "I'm sorry. All of you are very good-looking by the way. Anyways enjoy your stay in Paris."
 
"Thank you," Jacey nods slightly blushing. Was she calling her good-looking as well or just the guys? No matter she took the compliment. 
 
"Idols?" Chanyeol asked confused.
 
"Yeah. Kpop idols. You know, famous people," she shrugs and smiles when their order arrives.
 
"And she asked if we were idols?" Xiumin raises an eyebrow then grins, "I guess we are very good-looking. At least I am."
 
"I'm good-looking too!" Sehun  exclaims with a frown.
 
"Okay, okay. All of you are good-looking. Now stop arguing, people are looking at us like we're crazy," she scowls, "I'm going to go get Luhan. He's probably wondering where we are." She stands up from her chair.
 
"Don't move from here," she warms, "Lay of course you're in charge. And so are you Baekhyun."
 
"Wow cause we're going to run away once you leave," Kai rolls his eyes.
 
"Just eat your food Kai," she glares at him before leaving.
 
"She can be scary sometimes," Xiumin comments before shoving food into his mouth.
 
"Got that right," D.O seconds. After those words came out of his mouth, they both lookat eachother in shock that they actually agreed on something. D.O takes a sip of his drink before awkwardly clearing his throat. Xiumin just looksdown at his food.
 
"Finally," Luhan stands up from the waiting area once she enters the hair salon. She stares at him with wide eyes and agape. 
 
"Luhan your hair," was the only thing that came out of in a low voice.
 
"What? Does it look bad?" he touched his hair confused.
 
"No. No. It looks great!" she smiles reassuringly as she slightly shakes her head.
 
"I know it does," he smirks and crosses his arms in a cocky way. Jacey momentarily glares at him before shaking her head in disbelief. 
 
"Whatever. Let's go before our food gets cold," she pays the fee and walks out the door.
 
"Oooo you bought me food?" he smiles and claps his hands in delight.
 
"I bought food for everyone. Not just you,"
 
"You still bought me food," he chimes. 
 
"Please stop talking," she groans. 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Is this chapter long enough? Idk. lol
 
Anyways here's another chapter! Hope you guys like it!
 
As always: Comment & subscribe!
 
Love you guys!