A new enemy?

EXO Planet

 

Not an actual update. So I've decided to cut the previous chapter into more chapters because I thought that chapter was ttooooo long. Sorry if I have caused any confusion.
__________________________________________________________________________
 
“Be quiet,” Jacey groaned, shifting to the other side but soon regretting it when the sunlight gleamed on her face.
 
“Why is it so noisy?!” she propped herself up on her elbows and glared at the door, “ those aliens! Why are they being so noisy?!” She gave a loud grunt before collapsing back onto her bed, covering her face with a pillow. *What did I dream about last night? I remember a silhouette of a woman but I don’t remember what happened* Jacey thought as she covered her face. 
 
“huh?” she slowly took the pillow off her face when everything went silent again. “Finally some peace and quiet,” she was about to lay back down before a loud crash was heard from the living room.
 
“What now!” she yanked the covers off and stormed out her room. When she got outside, some of the aliens where sitting down while others where standing else where acting too casual for Jacey’s taste.
 
“What did you guys break?” Jacey demanded with her hands on her hips.
 
“What are you taking about? We didn‘t break anything,”  Xiumin said innocently. 
 
“Yeah right. I heard a loud crash. So what was it?” she eyed all of them and the place suspiciously , “ where’s the vase that was on the dining table?” She pointed at the dining area.
 
“It was Luhan!” Sehun stood up from the couch, pointing an accusing finger at Luhan.
 
“What!” Luhan growled, “ it was your fault! You were the one who caused me to lose concentration!”
 
“Well look who lost his temper,” she raised an eyebrow in amusement.
 
“What? It’s true,” Luhan crossed his arms annoyed.
 
“Yeah. Whatever. Don’t use your power anymore. I don’t want anymore damage done to my house,” she walked over to the dining area to inspect the damage only to find the place spotless, “good. You picked up your mess. In a lightning speed too.” She smiled in approval. 
 
“Does that still mean I can’t use my power?” Luhan frowned.
 
“For cleaning and helping around the house? Yes. For other mischievous things? No.” 
 
“Yeah right,” he muttered under his breath.
 
“What was that?” Jacey turned to face him.
 
“Nothing,” he sat down.
 
“Oh Baekhyun, you guys are back,” she clasped her hands in excitement, “how did it go? What did the Royals say?”
 
“I’m back too,” Kai frowned in displeasure.
 
“Oh right,” she gave him a glance of acknowledgement, “ so, what did they say?”
 
“Well,” Baekhyun smiled at her and nodded, “they say you can stay as long as you need.”
 
“What?! Really?” she jumped up and down elatedly.
 
“Great,” Xiumin scowled and crossed his arms while sinking deeper in the couch.
 
“Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” she ran up to Baekhyun and gave him a hug while still jumping up and down. Baekhyun widen his eyes in surprise, taken aback by the sudden form of affection.
 
“I helped too,” Kai slightly pouted while propping his elbows on his knees and supporting his head on his hands.
 
“Thank you too,” she walked up to him and patted him on the head, “ I promise that you guys won’t hate it here, okay?”
 
“We already do,” LuHan crossed his arms.
 
“You haven’t even explored the city. I admit that I haven’t explored much either but we will okay? Anyways, I’m going to wash up,” Jacey said with a huge smile, “ again thank you Baekhyun and Kai!” 
 
“This blows,” Xiumin uncrossed his arms and leaned forward when Jacey walked back inside her room.
 
“We’ll just have to endure it for now,” Kris turned back to the window and leaned against the frame. * But why are the Royals so fond  of Jacey?* He thought as he overlooked the city.
 
“The Royals are acting abnormal, don’t you think? I mean, first they set us out to find her, lie to her so we can bring her to our planet, now they let her stay? It makes no sense,” Xiumin flared his arms in confusion and frustration. A few nodded in agreement, the rest were lost in thought. Thinking about the safety of their home planet and yearning to go back.
 
“And they ordered not to lay a hand on her as well,” SuHo informed the others. D.O glanced over at Kai worriedly. He knew that if the Royals were to find out about the incident that happened between him and Jacey, that he would be in big trouble. 
 
“Why do you think the Royals are doing this?” Lay walked up to Kris.
 
“I’m not sure. The King didn’t inform me on this particular plan of his,” Kris furrowed his eyebrow, his own head filled with confusion.
 
“Did the Queen inform you about their plan, sir?” D.O sat down beside Suho, who was sitting calmly on the couch with his hands clasped together.
 
“No. But I trust that the Royals are doing this for a good cause,” he smiled at the puzzled  boy. 
 
“I’m starving,” Jacey walked out of her room in a pair of jeans and a thin long sleeved shirt. 
 
“Are you going to feed us?” Tao walked up to her, smiling.
 
“Wow. It only took you four steps to get from the couch to here,” she stared at him impressed  then opened the fridge, “ I guess so.” 
 
After fixing a huge breakfast for all 12 of the boys and herself, Jacey lays out the food on the dining table. She examines the table and realizes that there’s only six chairs.
 
“Darn,” she  puts her hands on her hips then lets them fall, “ I guess laps are gonna be sat on. Not mines tho.”
 
“What? I’m not going to sit on anyone’s lap,” LuHan crosses his arms in protest.
 
“Me neither,” XiuMin seconds.
 
“Fine than sit on the floor or whatever you want. I don’t care,” she takes a seat, the members eyes widening in disbelieve as she does so, “what?” She stares at them confused while serving herself a plate.
 
“You’re suppose to wait until the leaders choose a seat first,” D.O says in a matter-of-fact tone. She glances at all of them before bursting out in laughter.
 
“YouHAHAHAHAaren’tHAHAHAseriousHAHAare you?HAHAHAHA,” she holds onto her stomach.
 
“Does it look like it’s a joke?” Kai rolls his eyes.
 
“You are serious,” her laughter begins to die down and fades into small giggles.
 
“Let me tell you something,” she stands up smiling and slowly walks over to them, “ this is my house. I am the owner of this house aka the MASTER of THIS house.” She stands in front of Kai and grabs him by the collar with her left hand and pulls him close.
 
“Things are different in MY house” she smirks and lets go of his collar with a slight push. They stare at her in disbelieve while she paces back and forth calmly with her hands behind her back, “I sit down whenever I want, without waiting for anybody. I’ll only wait to eat before everyone severed themselves and that’s because that’s what my mother taught me but that’s it. I choose wherever I want to sit, got it.” She points at them with squinted eyes, receiving several nods before sitting back down.
 
“Okay time to eat,” she adds more stuff to her plate and smiles. Chanyeol hesitantly takes a sit next to her. SuHo and Tao sit opposite of them two. Kris and Lay sit opposite of each other.
 
“Where are we suppose to seat?” SeHun pouts.
 
“Like I said, I don’t care,” she says preoccupied with her food.
 
“Alright then,” LuHan grabs a plate of food with a cup of juice in hand and walks over to the living room.
 
“Hey~,” she whines.
 
“You said anywhere,” he replies with a smirk.
 
“But,” she pouts and sighs in defeat, “ I guess. But don‘t make a mess. If I see the slightest stain on my couch, I‘ll make you pay.” She warns, receiving an amused expression from the ones sitting with her. 
 
“The couches are black you won’t see anything,”  XiuMin and Tao follow behind LuHan with food and a drink in hand. Not to long after does D.O, Sehun, and Baekhyun follow behind with the same contents in hand but sit far from them. 
 
“Oh trust me, I will be able to tell if a single drop was spilled on my couch,” she points a fork towards them with slanted eyes.
 
“Okay,” XiuMin raises his eyebrows before turning around and begins eating. As soon as everyone has served themselves she smiles happily and begins eating. 
 
“Who taught you to cook?” SuHo smiles after minutes of eating in silence.
 
“My mom,” she nods her head, “ why? Is my food that good?” She wiggles her eyebrows and grins.
 
“It’s good, but I like pizza better,” Chanyeol bluntly remarks.
 
“Oh really,” she raises an eyebrow and snatches his plate away, “ then go make yourself some pizza.”
 
“Hey~,” he whines while reaching for his plate that she put far from him, “I’m hungry. And I didn‘t say that it wasn‘t.”
 
“You’re right,” she shrugs her shoulders and nods in uderstanding, “who wants Chanyeol’s plate?”
 
“I do~,” Tao raises his hand.
 
“No~,” Chanyeol looks at his plate that’s being passed over to Tao with sad eyes.
 
“Just kidding,” she giggles and hands it back to him.
 
“Thank you,” he hungrily digs in.
 
“So that means I can’t have it?” Tao asks with a disappointed frown. Kris sighs and rolls his eyes in annoyance. 
 
“Here,” she hands him her toast and smiles. He smiles in contentment and continues eating. 
 
“Hey Lay?“ she asks questioningly.
 
“Yes,” he looked up at her in curiosity.
 
“Good, I didn‘t forget everyone‘s name,” she giggles nervously, “ why are you so quite? You were all Mr.Boss guy back home but now your all quite and shy like. What’s up with that?”
 
“That’s because he’s in charge when I’m not around,” Kris bluntly stated before taking a sip of his drink.
 
“Yeah, he’s usually like this but when his in charge he’s personality changes completely,” Tao nodded in agreement, “ he becomes extremely strict.”
 
“Oh really,” she smiles at Lay, “ now that I see it, you were quite intimidating back home but now you’re very approachable with your shy and quite image.” He smiles showing a dimple on his right cheek, causing her to stare at him in awe at how handsome he was. Even more when he smiled. 
 
 
After breakfast she teaches a couple of the boys how to wash dishes and leaves them to do it by themselves.
 
“We’ll take turns washing dishes alright,” she walks over to the living room where most of them are sitting, “right now it’s D.O and Baekhyun’s turn. Later it‘ll be Xiu and Tao‘s.”
 
“It’s XiuMin and yeah right,” XiuMin scoffs.
 
“What was that?” Jacey was at his face, challenging him to say it again.
 
“Nothing,” his eyes widen and he frantically shakes his head.
 
“Good,” she gives him a ‘that’s-what-I-thought’ look and goes to her room, leaving them watching TV. She walks over to her nightstand and grabs her phone. She goes thru her contacts before hesitantly clicking the number she was looking for. 
 
-----------------------
 
“Here goes my emotions,” she mutters to herself and clicks it then presses the phone to her ear. After a couple of rings, someone answers.
 
“Hello Jacey?” a familiar voice that she’s beginning to miss answers.
 
“Yoseob!” she excitedly replies.
 
“Jacey! I miss you! How are things going in Paris? Did the flight go well?” 
 
“I miss you too, Yoseobie~. And everything is going well. I actually met a guy who’ll be going to my school as well. He and his friend were kind enough to show me around the city,” she begins telling him about the them and how they even helped her buy groceries and helped her carry them to her apartment.
 
“Wow, that’s great,” she can hear the enthusiam in his voice, “ so when do you start school?”
 
“On Monday,” she plays with a string of her hair.
 
“Oh in two days. I bet you’re nervous,” he would be too if he were to move to a whole new country.
 
“Heck yeah but now that I know someone from there, not so much,” They’re whole conversation consisted of how things were going back home, how he was doing, and how much she missed them. After an hour they finally conclude their phonecall. Now it was time to call her other best friend.
 
“Hello,” she asks after her call is answered.
 
“Jacey!” Hongki excitedly yells into the phone.
 
“Oww,” Jacey momentarily pulls the phone away from her ear before pressing it against her ear again.
 
“Jacey, how are you? Why didn’t you call yesterday?” she could hear him pout.
 
“Sorry. I was busy,” she begins telling him about how her flight went, excluding the part about LuHan, and how she met some nice guys who showed her around the city.
 
“Were they as handsome as me?” a hint of jealousy was noticeable in his tone.
 
“Hmmmmmm, no. Not as cute,” she smiles.
 
“Ha, of course not,” he victoriously replies.
 
“Oh Hongki, still my jealous Hongki,” she chuckles. She has the same conversation with him like she did with Yoseob. They talk about school, how things were going back home, and how she’ll try to visit soon.
 
“Okay well I’ll try to call you as soon as I can,” she says before hanging up.
 
“Okay, take care and I miss you~,” 
 
“I miss you too. You take care as well okay. Bye,” she smiles as she hangs up and places the phone back on the nightstand. She lays down on her bed with her arms sprawled at her sides. She was starting to drift into sleep but her phone suddenly rings. She looks at the caller I.D not knowing who the number belonged to.
 
“Hello,” she warily answers it.
 
“Hey Jacey,” a familiar voice replies.
 
“Oh. Hey Chan Ho,” she smiles and sits up, “what’s up?”
 
“Me and Jae Hyun were wondering if you’d like to hang out today,” 
 
“Today? I don’t have anything to do so, sure,” 
 
“Okay. We’ll be there in less than five minutes,” 
 
“Wait, you guys are here already? Do you guys live here as well?” she asks confused.
 
“Jae Hyun does with his brother but not me. I live about 20 minutes away,” he explains.
 
“Ah~ Okay. I’ll be right out,” 
 
“Okay,” they hang up. She stands up and walks to her closet to get a jacket before heading out.
 
“You’re going somewhere?” Kai looked away from the TV over at Jacey who was heading towards the door.
 
“Yeah. I’m gonna hang out with the guys I met yesterday,” she slips her shoes on and ties the laces.
 
“I thought you said they weren’t your boyfriends,” Tao pouts.
 
“They’re not my boyfriends,” she rolls her eyes annoyed. “ we’re just gonna hang out that’s all.”
 
“Can I come?” Chanyeol stands up from the couch.
 
“Can I come too?” SeHun excitedly smiles.
 
“Me three,” Tao does the same.
 
“No you can’t,” SeHun rejects Tao before she even gets to say anything.
 
“I don’t think so,” she shakes her head, “ they don’t know that I live with 12 guys and I’d like to keep it that way.”
 
“Aww come on,” SeHun whines like a 5 year old and wails his arms around, “ It’s so boring here.”
 
“Then go back to your planet,” she smiles in hope that they would.
 
“Don’t mind if I do,” XiuMin gets up from the couch and walks over to the front door where Jacey was.
 
“Sit back down,” Kris ordered him and Xiumin frowned before going to were he was before. Her smile falters as well. She jerks up as soon as she hears a knock on the door. Exo stays neutral.
 
“Sssshhhhhhh stay quiet okay,” she orders as she slowly opens the door.
“Hey guys,” she peeks her head out, making sure they’re not able to look inside.
 
“Hey, you ready?” Jae Hyun smiles at her weirdly, confused to why she seems so nervous.
 
“Oh uh yeah. Let me just get my wallet,” she smiles and quickly sticks her head back inside and closes the door, Chan Ho and Jae Hyun giving each other a weird look. 
 
“Ssssssshhhhh,” Jacey puts her thumb against while grabbing her wallet, “I’ll see you guys later. I’ll come back early okay.” 
 
“Hurry back!” SeHun hollers before Jacey could close the door. The rest of Exo face palm themselves and Jacey mentally does it too.
 
“You pabo,” D.O smacks SeHun in the back of the head.
 
“Sorry,” SeHun rubs his head with a pout.
 
“Who was that?” Chan Ho and Jae Hyun stare at her in confusion.
 
“That….uh that was my roomate,” she tries to come up with an excuse, “ my parents didn’t want me to live alone so they found me a well trusted roomate who they have known for years.”
 
“Oh,” Jae Hyun raises an eyebrow. Chan Ho nods in uderstanding, totally convinced by her excuse. She sighs in relief once they change the subject.
 
“Are you ready for another adventure here in Pair-eeeee?” Jae Hyun does the hand motion again.
 
“Darn right I am,” she giggles.
 
“Alright first we’re going to the mall,” Chan Ho presses the elevator button, “ you need to buy your uniform.”
 
“Oh right. My uniform,” they get on the elevator, “and then what?”
 
“We can hang out at the mall for a little bit,” Jae Hyun suggest, “ they have nice restaurants near the mall too.”
 
“Nice restaurants are for those who are dating,” she shakes her head, “don’t they have food courts in the mall.”
 
“Nice restaurants aren’t only for couples,” Jae Hyun chuckles, “ and yes they do. They have very tastey food there.”
 
“Then that’s where we’ll eat,” she nods and they agree.
 
“Are we walking there?” she asks once they step foot on the lobby.
 
“Nope,” Chan Ho shakes his head, “ Jae Hyun is driving us there. It‘s pretty far from here.”
 
“Aw~ you drive,” she grins in approval.
 
“Yes. Indeed I do,” he jingles the keys in front of her.
 
“Nice~,” she giggles.
 
“Wait til you see what car he drives,” Chan Ho chuckles and slips his hands inside his pockets. Jacey raises a curious eyebrow as they exit the building. They walk further down the street towards a shiney black BMW parked near the sidewalk.
 
“Very nice,” she admires the car.
 
“Oh it’s not this one. It’s that one,” Jae Hyun shakes his head and points to a shabby white Honda parked in front of the BMW.
 
“Oh,” her smile turns into an awkward smile.
 
“I’m just messing with you,” they both laugh and she giggles along with them.
 
“Here,” Chan Ho opens the passanger door for her, “ you can seat in the front.”
 
“Really? Are you sure?” she asks slightly touched by the gesture.
 
“Yeah,” he smiles assuringly. She sits down and buckles her seatbelt. Chan Ho closes her door and sits in the back seat.
 
“Let’s go~” Jae Hyun buckles himself and pulls out of his spot. 
 
“Smells brand new,” she comments while looking around.
 
“Yeah. He takes care of it more than he takes care of himself,” Chan Ho jokes.
 
“What can I say,” Jae Hyun shruggs with a grin, “ It’s my baby.” Jacey chuckles at his statement and glides her hand thru the cool leather of the seat, admiring how polished and nice the car was. She then stares out the window, enjoying the scenery of the city streets.
 
“Very fancy mall,” Jacey comments as she steps out of the car. She admires the big water fountain in front of the entarance. The mall was very big. The windows displaying clothing stores along with a couple of restaurants.
 
“Oh look, they have restaurants as well,” she points out.
 
“Oh yeah. I forgot they did,” Jae Hyun rubs the back of his head sheepishly.
 
“Come on,” Chan Ho motions them to follow. As soon as they step into the mall, Jacey’s eyes glisten at the sight of candy shops.
 
“We have a fan of candy don’t we,” Jae Hyun grins at Jacey’s reaction. She nods.
 
“Come on. Let’s buy some then,” they walk over to one candy shop. Jacey grabs a bag filled with licourice, another filled with m&m’s with peanuts inside, another with sour patch kids, and another one with jelly beans.
 
“You always eat this much  candy?” Chan Ho qawks at her.
 
“Yeah why?” she looks at him confused.
 
“Because,” Jae Hyun looks at her up and down smiling, “you don’t look like you do. You’re rather thin.”
 
“Well,” she chuckles, “ What can I say? I have a fast motabolism.”
 
“Will it be together or separate?” the cashier asks when all of them place there things on the counter at the same time.
 
“Oh,” Jacey quickly reaches for her things but Jae Hyun stops her.
 
“Together,” he smiles, “ don’t worry. I’ll pay.” She looks at him surprised but a smile forms on her face.
 
“Thank you,” she bows once they exit the store.
 
“Don’t worry about it,” he replies, “ now off to get your uniform.” They begin walking and she stands there alone for a moment, admiringly staring as they descend.
 
“Are you coming or not?” Chan Ho asks with a lollipop in hand.
 
“Sorry,” she smiles and quickly walks to them with the bag of candies swinging by her side.
 
After buying her uniform and exploring the mall further more, the three of them decide to get something to eat.
 
“That girl keeps looking at you,” Jacey points out while adding more spaghetti to her fork.
 
“Who,” Jae Hyun turns around and once he sees who she’s talking about, he slumps down in his chair with a groan.
 
“What? You know her?” she raises an eyebrow puzzled.
 
“Boy does he know her,” Chan Ho suddenly stiffens and his eyes slightly widen, “uh-oh she’s coming this way. And her little puppets as well.”
 
“Oh no,” Jae Hyun grumbles and slumps further into his chair. Jacey watches as the skinny blonde blue eyed girl makes her way towards their table.
 
“Hello Jay, long time no see,” she says in French while smirking then shifts her gaze towards Jacey, “ did you finally find a new girlfriend?”
 
“Hello Melodie,” he replies in French. Jacey shortly raises her eyebrows at how fluent he was but regains her composure remembering that he must have lived here for a long time now and continues eating.
 
“No she’s not my girlfriend. She’s my friend. Her name is Jacey,” he replies annoyed.
 
“Friend huh?” she nods but Jacey can feel the jealousy radiating from the girl, “ bon’jour.” She says assuming that Jacey wouldn’t understand her.
 
“Bon’jour,” Jacey replies in fluent French, “ it’s nice to meet you.” Jacey extended her hand but the girl just stared at it and Jacey slowly put it back down.
 
“So you speak French,” Melodieremarks not impressed.
 
“Yes,” she replies uncomfortable.
 
“What is it that you want?” Jae Hyun sits up irritated.
 
“Hm,” she gives Jacey one final dirty look then returns her gaze to Jae Hyun, “ You.” She wraps her arms around his shoulders. He becomes rigid for a second.
 
“I’ve told you before,” he untangles her arms from his shoulders and stands up to face her, “there’s nothing between us anymore.”
 
“But Jay,” she protest with a pout, “ I want you. I need you.” She steps closer to him. *Blech* Jacey mentally gags. *Pathetic*. Chan Ho looks at Jacey and makes a disgusted face. She chuckles at his face, earning a glare from Melodie and her posse. You bite down on your lip, trying not to smile and look down.
 
“Look Melodie,” Jae Hyun shifts his weight irritated, “ like I’ve said before. We are over and I’m never getting back together with you. Not after all the you’ve pulled off.”
 
“But I’m not like that anymore,” she puts both hands on his chest and gets closer to him. Their faces only a few inches apart, “ I promise that I will never hurt you again.”
 
“That’s what you’ve said before,” he grabs her by the shoulders and gently pushes her away, “ you should leave.”
 
“But-,” she stares at him hurt.
 
“Come on guys. We’ll leave instead,” he motions for Jacey and Chan Ho to leave before she could say what she wanted to say. Jacey awkwardly stands up and picks up her bags from the empty seat next to her. 
 
“You’ll regret it,” Melodie’s behavior suddenly changes.
 
“Yeah. Whatever,” he rolls his eyes and waits for Jacey to get her things before walking away. Melodie stares at her in a menacing way. She looks down and sees the bag that has the logo of the uniform.
 
“So that is going to our school huh?” she smirks evily, “I’ll make that pay for taking what belongs to me.” Her posse grin comprehending what she meant and nodded.
 
“Sorry about that,” Jae Hyun apologizes as they enter his car.
 
“It’s fine,” she smiles, “ so I’m guessing that was your ex-girlfriend.”
 
“Yup,” Chan Ho answers for him, “and let me tell you. She’s the biggest that I have ever met.”
 
“I’ve met plenty of those back home. Trust me,” Jacey buckles her seatbelt.
 
“Don’t worry about- ,” he curses before finishing his sentence leaving Jacey and Chan Ho confused.
 
“What?” you ask, “ did you forget something?”
 
“No,” he rest his head on the steering wheel, obviously bothered by something.
 
“What is it hyung?” Chan Ho takes out a lollipop from his pocket and unwraps it.
 
“Melodie,” he says without explaining any further.
 
“What about Melod- oh,” Chan Ho catches on, his lollipop still in hand.
 
“Oh what? What about her?” 
 
“,” Jae Hyun starts the engine.
 
“She goes to my school,” Chan Ho worriedly explains, “ I mean our school.”
 
“Oh,” she turns around and slumps in her chair. *Great*.
 
“I’m sorry,” Jae Hyun apologizes again.
 
“Why? It’s fine. It’s not like she’ll kill me,” she chuckles slightly nervous, “right?”
 
“No. Not kill you,” he sighed.
 
“Just make your life at school a living hell,” Chan Ho added.
 
“Oh,” she stares at her knees blanckly. *Great. I haven’t gone to school yet and I manage to get myself an enemy.*
 
“Don’t worry. I’ll make sure that she doesn’t cause you any trouble,” Jae Hyun assures her, his lips forming into a tight line.
 
“Is she really that mean?” she raises an eyebrow, slightly worried.
 
“She might as well be the devil’s daughter,” Chan Ho says with no humor in his joke. She takes this as a bad sign. A really bad sign.
 
“Like I said,” Jae hyun shoots Chan Ho a glare and turns towards her, “ you don’t have to worry. I’ll handle it.”
 
“Not worried,” she lies and fakes a smile.
 
“Thanks for today, although there was an unfortunate event, it was pretty fun,” Jacey smiles as they walk inside the lobby.
 
“No problem,” Chan Ho smiles.
 
“Sorry again,” Jae Hyun apologizes for the nth teen time.
 
“Just forget about it okay,” she smiles.
 
“Jae Hyun,” a  guy approaches them.
 
“Oh hey Hyung,” Jae Hyun responds with a nod.
 
“Where were you? I was calling you but you didn’t answer your phone,” 
 
“Sorry hyung. I forgot my phone at the house,” 
 
“Hey Tae Joon- hyung,” Chan Ho waves at him.
 
“Hey kid,” he ruffles his hair in response while smiling.
 
“This is my brother,” Jae Hyun turns to Jacey, “hyung this is Jacey. She recently moved from Korea.”
 
“Hello,” she bows and smiles.
 
“Hello Jacey,” he does the same, “ and I’m guessing you live in this bulding.”
 
“Yes,” she nods, “ I live on the top floor.”
 
“Really? That’s great,” he puts a hand on Jae Hyun’s shoulder.
 
“Are you heading to work?” Jae Hyun looks up at his brother.
 
“Yeah,” he drops his hand and looks at his watch, “I might be home late again so don’t wait up.”
 
“Like if I ever do,” Jae Hyun scoffs.
 
“True,” his brother chuckles, “ I’ll see you guys later. Nice meeting you, Jacey.”
      
“Nice meeting you, too,” she bows before he turns to leave, “ so that’s your brother. He seems nice.”
 
“Yeah,” Jae Hyun chuckles, “ he’s alright.” 
 
“Welp, we’ll see you later Jacey,” they don’t step into the elevator with Jacey.
 
“You guys aren’t coming?” she looks at them confused.
 
“I have to drive Chan Ho home,” Jae Hyun explains.
 
“Oh alright. Bye,” she waves before the doors close.
 
“Bye Jacey,” they both wave. 
 
“I’m home~,” Jacey chimes as she enters her home.
 
“Good. You’re home,” Kris walks towards her with his hands behind his back.
 
“Yes, I am,” she’s surprised that he spoke to her without having to.
 
“And you brought us something?” SeHun’s by her side in seconds, tugging at the bags in her hands.
 
“Uh,” she eyes him, “ yeah…… here. But you have to share with everyone else.” She hands him the bag with the bags of candies. Tao takes long strides to where she stood as well.
 
“Yeah, share,” he snatches the bag away from SeHun.
 
“Hey,” SeHun complains.
 
“That’s not nice, Tao,” Jacey scolds him.
 
“Sorry,” Tao lowers his head but walks over to the couch with the bag still in his hand. SeHun glares at him but follows behind. Jacey sighs but chuckles at how childish they were.
 
“Don’t eat too much either. It’s not good for you. It’ll give you cavities,” she warns as the boys gather around them, curious to what was inside the bag.
 
“This is splendid!” D.O outbursts when he eats a piece of candy.
 
“Very good,” XiuMin for the first time agrees with him. Jacey smiles at them content but then realizes that it’s probably the first time that they have ever eaten candy and she doesn’t know how they’ll react to the sugar. *Hope they don’t get crazy.*
 
“Did you have fun?” Baekhyun makes his way towards her smiling.
 
“Mmm-hm,” she nods with a smile in response, “ but.”
 
“But what?” he becomes concerned when her smile falters.
 
“I think I have an enemy?” she doesn’t know what to call the girl who came to dipise her for no justible reason.
 
“An enemy?” the members quickly look over at her alarmed.
 
“Tell us about this enemy,” Kris takes a few steps closer to her, his face firm and serious.
 
“We will protect you from any harm,” SuHo walks over to her as well.
 
“Guys,” she chuckles, “ it’s not a dangerous enemy…..I think.But don’t worry. I’ll be fine.”
 
“You don’t seem too sure yourself,” Baekhyun doesn’t relax.
 
“She’s human. Trust me. She can’t kill me…….unless she wants to go to jail,” she thoughtfully taps her chin with her index finger then shakes her head, “she won’t kill me.”
 
“But she can still harm you,” he doesn’t let go of the idea.
 
“And how did you encounter an enemy?” Kris asks but comes out more like a demand.
 
“Well,” she begins explaing to them what happened and waits for a response.
 
“And that’s what happened,” she’s now sitting on the couch with the boys, eating candy as well.
 
“Humans and their jealousy,” LuHan shakes his head in disapproval.
 
“Tell me about it,” she slumps in the couch.
 
“Then there’s only one thing to do,” Kris looks over at the boys who look at him puzzled.
 
“What is it, Duizhang?” Tao asks.
 
“We’ll have to attend school along with Jacey,” he stands up straight with an emotionless face.
 
“What?” she chokes out.
 
“No way!” XiuMin angrily protests and Kris gives him a deadly look that made XiuMin shrink away.  
 
“But you guys aren’t young enough to go to school, am I right?” she tries to change his mind.
 
“He’s right, Jacey,” SuHo agreed with the other leader, “ we have to protect you. You’re our responsibility for now and if you are in any type of danger, we are in charge to protect you.”
 
“But,” she pouts but understands where he’s coming from.
 
“How about this. Only the youngest ones will attend school with you,” SuHo suggests.
 
“Yay! I’m going to attend school with Jacey,” Tao excitedly claps.
 
“Me too!” SeHun responds the same way.
 
“Only these two? I think I can work with that,” she sighs relieved.
 
“Not quite,” SuHo softly shakes his head, “ Kai will also be going.”
 
“Huh?” Kai snaps his head towards SuHo in disbelieve. SuHo looks firmly at him and Kai doesn’t protest.
 
“And as for Exo-M, since LuHan looks the youngest, he’ll be joining you,” Kris looks over at LuHan who growls in anger but doesn’t protest against his leader.
 
“But they have no history hear on Earth. No birth records, no school records, no anything,” Jacey tries reasoning with them.
 
“We’ll take care of it,” Kris replies unaffected and determined.
 
“And they have no uniform,” she doesn’t give up easily.
 
“Like I said, we will take care of it,” Kris gives her a solid look. She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms irritated.
 
“Fine,” she puffs full of annoyance.
 
“Good luck,” XiuMin pats LuHan on the back and LuHan stands up, his hands in fist. He walks over to the nearest wall, ready to cause damage but thinks about it before storming to his room and slamming the door.