What!?

EXO Planet

"You need me to what?! Re-re-populate?! What do you mean by that?" I looked at all the 12 faces confused, scared. They just stared at me with blank expressions.

"Hello! Say something!" I managed to get up.

"Can you lower your tone," The tallest one said with a bored expression, " By re-populate, we mean by you having our children."

"What do you mean by having your children? Are you guys crazy? I'm only one person. Can't you get like, oh I don't know,  more girls instead of only just me?" I asked completely shocked by what was occuring. The group slightly shook their heads.

"They won't be able to support the fetus. As you can tell, we are not Earthlings. We have different DNA. Stronger DNA than any of them," the tallest one replied.

"Then why me? If you haven't noticed, I am an 'Earthling' , which means I cannot support it either. So how about you take me back to Earth and you guys can figure it all out by yourselves," 

"I'm afraid we can't do that until you comply," 

tumblr_m1iezrF6fz1rpo5ruo3_1280.jpg

"But I'm human! I'm the same as every other girl on Earth," the anger was arising within me. I want to go home!

"Not quite. Your DNA is very different than any other girl on Earth,"

"What do you mean?" I was more confused than before.

"Well you see, your DNA changes,"

"What! That's crazy. If my DNA changes then I would be dead okay. That's just impossible" I looked at the almost statue like men behind him.

"Then why do you think you have been tested on so constantly. All those doctor appointments. Your parents told you they were normal check-ups right. But you knew something wasn't right. A check-up everyday wasn't normal and you knew it," the tallest/meanest one smirked.

tumblr_m0li04tOqV1qeme4vo2_250.gif

"How did-" I looked at them, shock clearly shown in my face.

"We have been tracking you for a while now Jacey," 

"Wow that's creepy," I muttered, " So I'm the only one that can support your, whatever and if I accept to do it I can go home?" This is insane!

"Yes,"

"But all twelve of you?!" I looked at every single one of them, " What the . This is crazy."

"It is, but you're the only one that can help us with this,"

"But it takes 9 months and there's twelve of you. Which means 81 months plus the three months to recover. Which means I have to be torutred for at least 7 years?"

" No actually it will only take 5 months for the fetus to develope," the one that has been kinder corrected me.

" Why? Oh right, you guys are not normal," 

"So will you help us?"

"I just want to go home. So yes, although I don't want to, I will help you," I sighed.

"Okay then, let's get you back to the camp site," Oh right, I had forgotten about that.

"Wait, you guys haven't told me your names," 

"I'm SuHo," The one I had been talking to said.

"I'm Kris," The tallest/meanest one said.

"I'm Sehun."

"I'm Lay,"

"I'm Tao."

"I'm Luhan."

"I'm D.O."

"I'm Baekhyun."

"I'm Chanyeol," Woah deep voice.

"I'm Kai."

"I'm Chen."

"And I'm Xiu Min."

tumblr_lynponGRjX1qiivbi.jpg

"Well you guys obviously already know my name. So can you take me home now," 

"Sure," Suho replied.

"But wait, how did you guys bring me here?" I was curious to how I survived not being on Earth.

" Like this. Kai," Kris called out to Kai.

tumblr_m0lg79PrZk1qzqz1eo1_500.gif

Kai stepped forward, smirking and pulled me by the waist and held me close to him catching me completely off gaurd, " You know what to do," Kris told Kai and he just nodded. In an instant my vision got blurry and I became dizzy. Suddenly I was already near the camp site.

 

"What the-" I tried to maintain my balance, " You guys really are something."

 

"Just remember what you have agreed to do. Don't try to escape because we will find you and take you back to our planet. We will be back soon to explain how things will be done," and with that Kai was gone, living a black mist behind. What have I gotten myself into?