Airport

EXO Planet

"Do you have everything you need?" SuHo had two of my suitcases in his hands and was standing by the door.

"Yeah," I had made sure that I had packed the most important things first.

"I'll take that," D.O took the suitcase out of my hand, completely taking me by surprise. What's up with his sudden change of attitude? O__O . SuHo just smiled and shrugged. 

"Come on, the cab is waiting for you," Lay walked out the door.

"One question," I held the cab door open before getting in.

"What is it?" Lay raised an eyebrow.

"How are you guys getting to France?" 

"With Kai," SuHo put a hand on Kai's shoulder.

"Oh," I didn't even bother to look at him "almost forgot you guys weren't human."

"We'll meet you at your destination," Lay said after I got in the cab and closed the door.

"See you later," Tao and Suho waved, D.O was just smiling, Lay was serious like always, and Kai looked at the ground, guilt evident on his face. He should feel guilty after what he did

"well, as long as we don't have a murderer at our school anymore, I'm fine with it," Hee Jung's remarking words echoed in my head. I also had my own giult to deal with.

Flash Back

05-1(54).jpg

"It's so nice up here," everytime I would feel stressed, angry, or sad I would go on top of the school building and sit at the edge of it, the cool air caressing my face. It was getting dark but I decided to stay a little longer and study for the final exams that would take place a week later. Feeling  a little stressed and tired because of the exams and a little angry because of other issues, I decided to go to my favorite place of the school. The rooftop. How could she, the anger began forming once again, stop it. Just stop thinking about it. Think about the exam. Only the exam. I began swinging my feet back and forth. I knew it wasn't safe, but I've been going up there for a while now and nothing has ever happened to me. I made sure to be extremely careful when being up there. 

"I should be heading back about now," I started to get up slowly.

"Jacey!" Yun Hee startled me making me lose my balance.

End of Flash Back

I tried to restrain the pain the built up in my chest and forced the tears in

.airports.jpg

"We're here, Miss," the cab driver took me out of my daze once we arrived to Incheon Airport.

"Oh thank you," I handed him the money and took out my luggage.

"Need any help with your luggage?" a soft voice came from behind me. 

"Wha-," I turned to face him. " um I don't," I looked at my luggage and then at him, " think so...."

"It looks like you have a lot there," he smiled a really cute smile.

exo-m_luhan.jpg

"Um.....well yeah," I was trying to un-daze myself from his cuteness and small face, " but it's okay. I can handle it."

"Are you sure because it doesn't seem like you'll be able to carry all of that by yourself," he chuckled.

"Oh it does? Well it may seem like that but don't be fooled," 

"Here I'll help, I insist," He took ahold of two of my suitcases and began walking.

"what the-," I looked at him shocked. "Wait! You don't even know what flight I get on!" I speed walked up to him.

"Oh yeah," he stopped, " what's your flight?"

"Flight  KE 901," 

"Oh mines too!" He smiled enthusiastically.

"What," I seriously looked at him.

"Yup flight KE 901 to France, that's my flight," he smiled and begn walking again. I couldn't shake off the feeling that I had seen him somewhere before.

After going through security and getting my luggage checked and put away, I boarded the plane and who was always by my side? That cute, smal faced guy. Don't get me wrong, I do like being around him but it's just weird since we barely met. It was also weird that his sit was next to mines. Something doesn't seem right. I looked at him to see if I could remember where I had seen him before.

"Do I have something on my face?" He began brushing his face with his hands to take of whatever he thought was on it.

"Oh no," I shook myself out of my daze, " hey, have we met before?" I couldn't hold back the sudden urge to ask him what has been bothering me this whole time. 

"Maybe," He smiled a little.

"What do you mean maybe?" his answer confused me. He just shrugged and smiling, closed his eyes. I slumped in my seat, unable to get an answer. What the hell did he mean by maybe? It's either a yes or a no