Bigbang is back

Forever With You

BIGBANG Japan

 

  Bigbang finally ended their Monster promotions in Japan. But they still had to stay in Japan for one more week. Taeyang periodically tried to get into contact with Tiffany but failed to do so. 

 "She is probably really busy. I'll just meet her in Korea," Taeyang thought. All five of them went back to their apartment in Japan after a hard day of work. They met with the Japanese producers, and had a meeting with YG. They came back to their apartment and just all relaxed in the living room. 

Seungri went on the computer and after a few minutes of surfing the web, he came across the Siwon and Tiffany article. Seungri became confused. 

 "Youngbae hyung, your still dating Tiffany noona right?" Seungri asked. 

 "I'm assuming so. I haven't been able to get into contact with her though. She' probably busy," Taeyang said. 

"Oh so your really still dating right?" Seungri asked to make sure. 

"Ayy! Seungri-ah of course their dating why are you asking that?" Daesung said annoyed. 

 "I came across this article. It seems that in Korea, Siwon and Tiffany are a couple," Seungri said. 

 "Bwoh?!" GD said. 

"What are you talking about?" Taeyang asked. All five of them soon crowded aroung Seungri's laptop. 

"Suju Siwon and SNSD Tiffany?" Top said reading the headline. 

"Is this a real article? Not a rumor?" Taeyang asked worried. 

 "This is a real article," Seungri said. 

 "I'm going to call Tiffany again," Taeyang said and went to his room. 

 "I don't understand. Why would Tiffany do this?" GD asked. 

 "Call Dara noona to see if this is real in Korea," Daesung suggested. GD immediately went to the phone and called YG to speak with Dara. 

 "I can't believe this. Youngbae is going to get hurt with this," Top said. After five minutes GD hung up the phone and came back to the living room. 

 "Dara nuna said this is the current buzz right now in Korea, but she isn't sure if it is real. None of them has been able to contact Tiffany," GD said. Taeyang soon came back from his room. 

 "She won't pick up," Taeyang said. 

 "Hyung for now don;t worry about it. We will go back to Korea in a week and we can settle it then," Daesung calmly said. 

 "I can't believe this. I thought we loved each other," Taeyang said. 

 "Youngbae-ah, we will settle this when we get back. Don't think too much of it now," Jiyong comforted Taeyang. 

 

 

  SNSD Tiffany

Tiffany has been getting many calls on her phone from BIGBANG and 2NE1 but she just ignored it. Everytime Taeyang called her, she would cry but wouldn't pick up. 

 "Oppa, I'm really sorry for hurting you like this. But if I don't do this, Your going to get hurt even more," Tiffany said to herself while crying. She sobbed even more but eventually stopped. 

 "I need to stay strong," Tiffany comforted herself. In a few hours, she will have to go to an interview with Siwon to clear things up with the media and fans. They are going to admit in the press conference they are dating and are a couple. 

 

 

   One Week Later

BIGBANG finally arrived at Incheon airport. 500 fans were waiting at the airport to greet them. When they came through the doors, loud screams can be heard throughout the airport. BIGBANG greeted all their fans and bowed to them. OF coourse their very thankful so they wanted to show much appreciation as they can. 

 When that ended they went back first to the comapny building to greet everbody. 

 "Hi everyone, it's been a long time. We missed all of you guys," taeyang said. They all cheered but it wasn't a really cheerful cheer. They new about the Tiffany situation and were really hesitant to greet Taeyang. They didnt know if he was in a bad mood or not so they didn;t know what to do. 

 

 After the greeting, Taeyang called Yuri to figure out this Tiffany situation. 

 

 YR: Yoboseyo?

TY: Yuri-ah, how are you?

YR: Youngbae oppa! I;m doing good, how are you?

TY: I'm doing well. I'm just wondering, I heard about the Siwon and Tiffany thing. IS it ture? I haven't been able to get into contact with Tiffany. 

YR: Oppa, I think its best if we talk face to face about this. 

TY: Can you bring Tiffany along?

YR: Oppa, its really hard. None of us know how to deal with Fany. I'm not even sure about what is going on. I thought she was with you, and LSM suddenly announced that, you know, with Siwon and all. 

TY: I don;t understand it either. So, like, is it iver between me and  Tiffany?...

YR: Oppa don't say that. I will figure this out. In the meantime, lets just try and meet up and talk. 

TY: Okay thanks Yuri bye. 

YR: Bye-bye. 

 

 Beep.

 

 

    Hi guys, thanks for reading. Sorry for updating really late. School is killing me with this. Anyway, I updated two chapters, nothing much really going on with Baefany. 

   I also scrolled down the comment section to find many people seem to like Baesica more than Baefany. Just so you know this is a Baefany FF. I'm not sure whether or not I will add Baesica, maybe but ultimately this is a BaeFany fanfic. 

 Also thank you so much for the comments and subscribers. I really appreciate it. I will try and add more interesting parts next update. Please continue to  comment!