Who comes to the rescue?

Forever With You

  Taeyang and Tiffany were both strolling around the park. It was a bit dark outside and only few people could be seen in the park. Taeyang and Tiffany were walking, Tiffany holding on to Taeyangs right arm. Taeyang was enjoying their moments together when three people wearing all black and covered their faces with masks approached them. Taeyang could feel Tiffany's arms get tense. Taeyang stood in front off Tiffany to protect her. Taeyang was getting ready to defend both him and Tiffany. Taeyang actually is a really good fighter but he rarely shows it because he settles it before it results into fighting. But this time it doesn't seem like he can settle it. 

  "Who are you guys?" Taeyang said. 

  "Thats none of your business," The first guy said. 

  "But you two need to stop seeing each other or else," the second guy said. 

  "Why?" Taeyang coldly asked. 

  "Because I said so," first guy said. 

  "Well if you think that's gonna happen, think again," Taeyang said with a smirk. Tiffany was worried that with Taeyang's smart talk they will get hurt. Not only that, the three guys has metal bars with them. 

  "What did you say? You wanna get beat up?" The third guy said. 

  "If you guys wanna fight me, get rid of those metal bars. Fight me like a man," Taeyang said. 

  "Why, your scared?" The first guy asked. 

  "Don't be a wuss," Taeyang said with a smile. "i'm not even asking you guys to fight me one on one. Three on one is fine." The three guys looked at each other. The one who seems to be the leader nodded is head, and all three dropped their weapons. 

  "Stand to the side," Taeyang told her. 

  "Oppa be careful," Tiffany said. "Your gonna get hurt." 

  "I'll be fine, just stand to the side," Taeyang said. Tiffany nodded her head and obeyed. Taeyang then looked to the three guys. "Three on one, this should be fun," Taeyang said with a smirk. The three guys got angry and charged at Taeyang. 

  The first guy too a swing at Taeyang. Taeyang saw this coming a mile away and dodged while grabbing that arm. He took the arm and twisted it causing the guy to scream in pain. Then Taeyang punched the guy in his face making him fall to the ground. The second guy tried to kick Taeyang but he blocked with his arm and kicked him in the groin. The first guy in the mean time recovered. Him and the third guy both charged at Taeyang. The first guy punched Taeyang, but he again dodged. The third guy grabbed both taeyang's arm so he could fight with it. The first gu seeing this tried to kick Taeyang in the stomach but taeyang moved the third guy to where the first guy was and instead the third guy was kicked in the stommach. Meanwhile, the second guy stood up and grabbed Taeyang left arm and the first guy grabbed Taeyang right arm. The third guy seeing this got up and took the metal bar. He slowly walked towards Taeyang and when he was close to him, he raised the metal bar to hit taeyang with it. 

  "Oppa!" Tiffany screamed. Taeyang braced himself knowing he was about to get hit hard. Suddenly a hand appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the guys wrist who was holding the bar. Then the man side kicked him in the face. Taeyang then both kicked the two guys holding him in the groin and got free. Taeyang looked at the man. 

  "Jiyong?" Taeyang asked. 

  "Wasssup Youngbae," Jiyong said with a reply. The Top came out of no where and leaned his arm on Taeyang's shoulder. 

  "yah, Jiyong-ah, I was supposed to do that to the guy. What am I supposed to do now to look cool in fronnt of Tiffany," Top said teasing Taeyang. 

  "yah hyung! She's my girl," Taeyang said and walked towards Tiffany. Tiffany smiled, showing her cute eyesmile. 

  'Wah those eyesmiles," GD and Top said at the same time. 

  "Youngbae oppa, I didn't know you could fight like that," Tiffany said surprised. 

  "Yeah I didn't know either," Top said. 

  "Only I knew it," Jiyong said. "We both trained in martial arts since we were 13 when we entered YG." 

  "Who are those guys tho," Taeyang asked. All four of them walked towards the three guys on the floor. 

  "Lets just leave, Youngbae already beat them up anyways," Top said. Everyone laughed and agreed and walked away. 

  

 

  Meanwhile, Siwon was looking at the whole thing. 

  "Damn! Those wimps lost three on one?" Siwon shouted. 

  "hyung calm down you will have more chances," Kyuhyun said. 

  "I guess fighting him won't do. I need to slowly get them to drift away from each other," Siwon said. 

  "But how?" Kyuhyun asked. 

  "Don't worry about that now, just do as I say," Siwon said with a smirk. 

 

 

  Meanwhile Top, GD, Taeyang and Tiffany were walking out of the park. Taeyang and Tiffany were holding hands while walking. The atmosphere was awkward between the four of them. Taeyang looked at Tiffany and mouthed the word awkward with a smile. Tiffany just smiled. 

  "Why didn't you guys bring Daesung and Seungri? The atmosphere right now is so awkward," Taeyang said. 

  "Would you really want Seungri here?" Top asked. 

  "Seungri? The person who would embarass you so much in front of your GIRLFRIEND!" GD said. 

  "Oh yeah thats true nvm. I can live with this awkward atmosphere," Taeyang said. Tiffany gave a small chuckle. "Fany, your hungry?" 

  "A-ani," Tiffany said. Truth is, she was so hungry but she didn't want Taeyang to pay for her. She thought it would be rude. Taeyang looked at her. 

  "I think your lying. But whether your hungry or not. we will still go out and eat," Taeyang said with a smile. 

  "Oppa, no its fine. I don't want to waste your money," Tiffany said. 

  "Fany-ah, your my girlfriend. What kind of boyfriend will I be if I don't treat you out once in a while?" Taeyang said. 

  "Aww! Youngbae is such a great boyfriend," Top teased. 

  "Yah!" Taeyang said. He took out twenty dollars from his wallet. "Here go by yourself some food and leave as alone."

  "Free money for food?" GD instantly said. He quickly grabbed the money and ran with Top. "Thanks Youngbae!" Tiffany just laughed looking at Bigbang and their acts. 

  "you guys really are completely different from your image," Tiffany said. 

  "Oh we're completely different. The charismatic Top is actually clumsy and the playboy G-Dragon, well, isn't a playboy," Taeyang said. 

  "What about Taeyang?" Tiffany said with a smile. 

  "You tell me girlfriend," Taeyang said with a smile. 

  "The innocent and charismatic taeyang is actually a slob," Tiffany said with a smile. 

  "Yah!" Taeyang said. Both of them walked and walked and reached a cafe. "Let's go and eat." 

  'Ani oppa, its okay. I;m not that hungry," Tiffany said. 

  "then what was that grumble I heard a few minutes ago," taeyang said. Both of them went to the cafe and went to the private section. "Can we have one order of blueberry muffins and two coffee please," Taeyang asked. The waiter nodded and left. 

  "Why only one?" Tiffany said. 

  "The muffin is for you. I just want to drink coffee," Taeyang said. 

  "Oppa, your spending too much for me," Tiffany said. 

  "Fany-ah your my girlfriend. Plus, you will get sick if you don't eat," Taeyang said. 

  "What about you?" Tiffany said. 

  "I'm fine. I'm not that hungry," Taeyang said. The waiter soon came with the coffee and muffin. 

  "excuse me, can you please bring one more muffin please for him?" Tiffany said. 

  "No I don't need it," taeyang told back. 

  "No please bring one more thanks," Tiffany said and pushed the waiter lightly to leave before Taeyang can say anything. 

  "Yah," Taeyang said with a laugh. Tiffany just showed him his eyesmile. The waiter came back with the muffin and Tiffany thanked him. 

  "Why aren't you eating?" Taeyang asked. 

  "I won't eat until you eat also," Tiffany said. Taeyang gave a sigh and started eating. Tiffany smiled and started eating. After they were finished they fought over who will pay but taeyang came out victorious. 

  "Yah oppa! Next time I will pay," Tiffany said with a pout. 

  "Arasso arasso," Taeyang said to avoid more arguement. They both went to Taeyang's car. He drove her back to her from. They both got out of the car and talked. 

  "Oppa! Why don't you come up and meet you in laws?" Tiffany acked excited. 

  "Now?" Taeyang asked. 

  "yeah they want to meet you!" Tiffany said. "Come on!" And with that she grabbed Taeyang's arm and dragged him upstairs.