Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-K: D.O's POV

 

I rubbed my eyes and emitted a yawn. I never got a chance to find Suho yesterday after Chanyeol sent me to go look for him. I pouted my lips. I hope he was alright. At that moment, someone came and patted my back. I squealed and sprinted down to the other side of the hall. The person who scared me started laughing at my reaction. It was only Baekhyun. I released a sigh.

"W-what do y-you want?" I stammered.

Baekhyun came and wrapped his arms around my waist. I started to feel extremely nervous. He nuzzled his face in my neck and his hot breath tickled.

"I just want to play," he hummed.

I couldn't take the proximity anymore, so I ripped myself free of his grasp and ran. I wasn't watching where I was going, and I had bumped into a hard surface. That hard surface was Suho.

"L-leader," I squeaked out.

He patted my head and smoothed out my hair. I smiled up at him but my expression changed from one of happiness to one of dismay. Behind him stood six tall and intimidating guys. I backed away from them and walked straight into Baekhyun. I turned around and hid my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms securely around me.

"What is the meaning of this?" asked Baekhyun. I suppose Kai and Chanyeol had heard the commotion, because they came swiftly walking out of their rooms.

"Gather everyone in the main room. I will explain everything there," Suho announced.

I glanced up at Baekhyun's face and he looked down at mine.

"I have to go get Sehun, okay?" He murmured to me. I nodded and he removed his comfortable arms from around my waist. I started making my own way to the main room while Baekhyun went to go retrieve Sehun.

I made it there in less than two minutes, and only Chanyeol was there along with the unfamiliar guests. I felt apprehensive and I started to panic because I had to sit alone. Chanyeol noticed my discomfort, so he got up and dragged me over to where he was sitting. He sat down first then pulled me onto his lap. I felt a little bit more at ease now.

I examined the expressions of the other people and some of them seemed submissive while the rest appeared anxious. I started to squirm in Chanyeol's lap because the scariest looking one was staring straight at me. Chanyeol grabbed my hips and held me firmly in place.

"It's okay. No one's going to hurt you. You're safe with me," he whispered in my ear and then started playing with my hair. I relaxed. We waited for another five minutes until all of us were present and sitting in a row, facing the others. Suho, and I suppose the leader of that group, nodded to each other and stood up.

"You are probably all wondering who these people are and why I brought them here," Suho was the first to explain. The majority of our side nodded our heads.

"I don't know how you will react to this information, but these people also have powers like ours."

That's when the silence took over and the world seemed to completely freeze. Chanyeol was the one who broke the silence.

"What do you mean?" It was their leader's turn to speak. He began with a sigh.

"Just state what element or power you control." I glanced at everyone. I guess I was starting.

"E-earth." I blushed and hid myself in Chanyeol. Everyone said what they controlled in sequence, and now it was the other side's turn.

"Telekinesis." Said the guy with lucious brown hair. His face was so innocent and young.

"I am the healer. I can also bring things back to life." That is astounding, being able to resurrect things.

"Time control." It was the scary looking guy. I shrunk myself against Chanyeol.

"I control lighting." That wasn't as cool as the others.

The last guy started to show off. In a second, half of the room froze over and we all started to shiver from the exposure to the cold. "I can control frost."

Their leader said 'flight' and my eyes widened. Why do they get all of the cool powers? I frowned. We were all shaking from the cold so Chanyeol melted the ice with his fire. That was better. The frost guy looked slightly annoyed. I giggled.

Some of us couldn't get over the shock of there being others similiar to us. Sehun and Kai started talking to each other, and so did Suho and the other leader. They stopped talking after a while and Suho stood up.

"This meeting is now over. I want all of you to talk to the other group and get to know them."

Are you kidding me, Suho?