Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-M: Lu Han's POV

 

Suho called all of us together in the main foyer. I spotted Sehun and immediately walked over to him.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know."

Just as he said that, Suho announced the reason why we were asked to meet here.

"As most of you know, Kris and I are planning an expedition to the two moons, and we will be needing everyone's assistance. We are gathered here now because Kai needs to practice teleporting us there."

A few of us let out startled responses. Is this even safe?

"I have something to ask," Baekhyun said. Everyone's gaze was on him.

"Where's Kai?" He asked sheepishly. We looked around the room and realized Kai was absent. There were a few groans, and someone muttered about how Kai was irresponsible and he was going to get us all killed. They deserved the smack on the head they received from Kris.

Suddenly, Kai appeared out of thin air.

"Where have you been?" Suho demanded. Kai gave him a docile grin.

"The usual," was his response and Suho nodded. Why did he have to be so secretive?

"Okay, now that everyone is finally present, let's start," Kris initiated the practice. We all just stood there, not knowing exactly what we should be doing. Chanyeol made the suggestion that we should stand in a line and hold hands, so we tried it out.

What a fail that turned out to be. Chen and Sehun were on either side of Kai, and only they ended up teleporting. Last time Kai only teleported one or two people to the safeguard at a time, and I don't think he's ever had to try it with this many people before.

He let out a frustrated sigh. I walked over and gave him some encouraging words. Xiu Min gripped his shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. We can do this.

After a few more tries, I just didn't think the line strategy was going to work out, so I made an input myself.

"How about we hold hands and stand in a circle?"

A few looks were passed between the others, then Lay said we should just try it out. We all got into positions and grasped each other's hands. The cirlce was formed and I shut my eyes. I hope this works.

I opened my eyes to find that we indeed did travel to the other side of the room. I broke out into a smile. Kai did it. The other eleven of us congratulated Kai and thanked me for coming up with the idea.

"Let's try teleporting outside this time," Kris proposed. We all nodded and got into stances. We were outside in a matter of seconds and not one person was left behind.

"It's actually working!" Baekhyun cheered.

"But do you think it'll work outside of the planet?" Lay questioned.

"We don't know for sure," Suho commented. More looks were exchanged. Should we try it?

"I don't think we should test it out just yet. Let's give Kai a break for today, he's probably tired by now," Chanyeol said, resting his hands on Kai's shoulders. The others agreed as well, so we called it quits for today.

"You did good," I told Kai, patting him on the back. He gave a modest smile.

Let's just see how good he's going to be tomorrow.

 

----------

 

Just to let some of my viewers know, this may seem like a fanfic, but keep in mind that it is mild and it's going to stay that way.

Thank you all for reading this, I really appreciate it. Please continue giving me your feedback and subscribe.