Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-M: Kris's POV

 

I don't know how the idea of bringing everyone together had come to me, but I felt like it was the right thing. What I didn't expect was it completely backfiring at me. Suho had told me what Lu Han and Sehun were trying to do moments ago. I wanted everyone to bond, but not in that kind of way. I was being a hypocrite for saying that, as well.

I suppose what had started the idea of bringing us all together was the dream I had the day I met Suho.

It was about these twelve forces that each controlled a specific power and had once guarded a tree. There was something different about it, though. It wasn't a normal tree that you would pass by everyday. This tree seemed as though it was the centre of everything, like it controlled every living thing. Therefore I deemed it as The Tree of Life.

Something had disturbed the natural balance in the tree, hence it had to divide into two halves, separating the twelve guardians. They created two moons, and hid both halves of the tree on each moon. Another world was formed, one where the two groups hid but on different sides. Their memories were erased, and now they had nothing left to do with the others. Hopefully in time they would be able to reunite into one again and restore The Tree of Life.

That dream reminded me of our current situation. There are six of us, both in two groups and we each contained a power. But then again, it was only a dream. I didn't tell anyone about it, not even Suho. I suppose I should tell them soon.

At that moment, Xiu Min came up to me.

"You alright, Kris?"

I looked down at him. I towered over everyone in our group, maybe that was why I seemed so intimidating.

"Yeah," I said and ruffled his hair. I knew that pissed him off and I could see a vein jut out of his neck. In seconds he had my fingers frozen in blocks of ice. I watched as he stalked off, leaving me there with my hand that was about to get frost bite. I could see Chanyeol in my peripheral, so I called him over.

"Can you burn this off?" He gave me a skeptical look but did it anyways. I rubbed my hand. I knew he was going to do that, but I just wanted someone to tease for a little while, just to take my mind off of things. It was mean, but I could care less.

I thanked him and went to go tell Suho about my dream.

 

----------

 

Short chapter, but now I know where this story is heading.

Comment and subscribe.