Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-K: D.O's POV

 

I was sitting comfortably in Suho's lap. We just sat there, lying on the grass and pulling out the long strands.

"S-Suho?"

He lifted his torso off of the ground and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled closer to him.

"Yes?"

"D-do you think we'll be a-alright?" I hiccuped.

"For what?"

I cleared my throat, and it made Suho smile brightly. Apparently he thought it was cute when I did it.

"Kai, flying us to the moons," I mumbled softly.

"Why, don't you believe he can do it?" he asked me.

Even though I was complacent in talking with Suho, I couldn't help but stutter. And sometimes I just didn't want to talk anymore, which is what I was feeling like right now. I gave a soft grunt indicating that I didn't want to say anything more. Suho understood and didn't persist.

"I think you should, D.O," he said gently. I turned to look at him and he gestured for me to lie down. I did as he asked and laid on top of him. He wrapped one arm around my back and smoothed out my hair with the other. We laid there for what seemed like an eternity.

"We should get going," Suho said quietly, so as to not startle me. He was always caring for me, more than the others too. Suho would never do these kinds of things with his other underlings.

I groaned and burried my head in his chest. He let out a small laugh and I could feel his chest reverberating. It felt weird so I got up off of him and started walking back to the facility.

"D.O, wait up!" Suho called. He caught up to me then went in front of me. He crouched down, grabbed my legs and pushed me onto his back so he could carry me. I blushed.

"S-Suho, I can w-walk, you know."

I let out an embarrased squeal when he jumped up to reposition me higher on his back. He only laughed and firmed his grip on my legs. I hid my burning face in his neck.

We ended up back inside after a few minutes of walking. Mostly everyone was gathered in the main room, the only ones missing were Tao and Sehun. Suho put me down and ordered someone to go get them. Xiu Min nodded then left. It was smart of us to put up the symbols on the doors, or else Xiu Min wouldn't know where to go.

A few days ago, Suho and Kris had decided to put individual symbols on the doors of everyone's rooms, which I thought was genius. Chanyeol got a phoenix, Kris was a dragon, Lay was... A unicorn? I don't know why, but I found it adorable and I loved looking at it every time I walked by his room. Tao got an hourglass, Chen a scorpion, and Xiu Min a snowflake. We were still in the process of making the rest.

Xiu Min came back with Tao and Sehun. Now it was time to fly to the moons.

"No pressure, Kai."

"You can do this."

There were cheers coming from every corner of the room. I was too shy at the moment to say anything to Kai. Soon, we got into formation. I clasped hands with Suho on my left and Kai on my right. I shut my eyes tight and in a deep breath. Suho gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. Please, I don't want anything to go wrong. I waited until I felt a drift, and the air changed from being humid to arid.

Something did happen.

I opened my eyes slowly and found that I was in a dark place. I looked around and nearly fainted. This place felt so sinister. Where was I? Better yet, where were the others? I need to get out of here.

"Suho!" I cried out. There was no reply, only my voice echoing in the distance. I began to panic and I screamed his name again. Tears sprung to my eyes and started rapidly falling out. I fell to my knees and curled up. I was alone and in such a horrible place. This was my worst fear.

"Suho," I weakly choked out. I continued to weep, folded in my little position. I felt so exposed and afraid. Will someone come find me? I don't want to die here! I continued to scream Suho's name, hoping that he will find me in this gruesome place and radiate it with his presence. Or Baekhyun, if he finds me he could use his power and make it bright.

Realization hit me. I was trapped here in this void world, one with no means of escaping.

My eyes started to feel heavy from the excessive crying, and soon I drifted off into a sleep that was filled with nightmares.

 

----------

 

Who's your bias from EXO?

Comment and subscribe~