Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-K: Chanyeol's POV

 

My eyes fluttered open. I rolled my head to the side to find Baekhyun lying there, snuggled into my side. I smiled softly at his sleeping figure. I don't know why, but I found him so beautiful. I didn't know how Sehun could always treat him like he was nothing.

Baekhyun stirred in his sleep, so I his smooth cheek with my thumb. He stopped moving and shifted closer to me. I wrapped an arm around his waist and held him tightly to me. I rested my chin on top of his head and drew out a long sigh. I wanted us to stay like this forever, I know once he wakes up this fantasy will end and will probably never happen again. I didn't want to take moments like these for granted, so I learned to appreciate all of these small moments. I loved holding Baekhyun in my embrace like this, it was so comforting.

"C-Chanyeol?"

A quiet voice snapped me out of my reverie. I frowned. Seemed like my dream was over. I tried to release him from my secure grip but it appeared that he didn't want to go.

"No, can we stay like this?" he begged with his moist eyes. I couldn't refuse so I held him tighter to me, closing the entire distance between our bodies. I felt him shiver against me.

"Are you cold?" I asked him. He nodded his head. I couldn't blame him, it was freezing out here. I never knew the moon could be this cold.

"I'm scared, Chanyeol."

"Why?"

He didn't answer me, but fell asleep for the second time. I used my power to increase my body's core temperature, just enough to keep him warm. I could tell he liked it and felt at ease with the warmth. I smiled. At least I was able help him with something.

I took the time to look around. All I could take note of was the darkness. I was lucky I had Baekhyun here, even his presence emitted a soft glow, but I felt horrible knowing someone like D.O was out there with nothing. It was too depressing to think about so I changed my attention back to Baekhyun, the only person who actually fascinated and appealed to me. I began to play with his lucious, brown hair, twirling the strands between my fingers.

"That feels good," he murmured. I chuckled lightly.

We really couldn't stay here much longer, as much as I detested it. We had to start walking or else we'll never be able to find the others. I thought of the horrible possibilities and outcomes. What if they forgot about us and left us here? What if something gruesome had happened to one of them while teleporting? I started trembling. I had to stop thinking of these things, they were going to give me nightmares.

Baekhyun's sleep had been disturbed by me, and his eyes started to open.

"Sorry," I apologized. He shook his head to tell me it was alright and his hair tickled my chin, I couldn't help but giggle. His face brightened at my reactions. I gave him the largest smile I could muster and he ree just as big. I really loved moments like these. I didn't want to utter these words, but I had to.

"Baekhyun, we should go now."

His face dropped in disappointment. I know, I didn't want to let go of you either, Baekhyun.

"Alright."

We brought ourselves off the ground and stretched a bit before heading off. I brushed some dirt from Baekhyun's hair and he smoothed out my wild, frizzy hair. A grin broke out while he was playing with it.

"How did your hair ever get this bad?" he joked. How did you ever become this attractive? Was how I wanted to reply. Instead I said, "How did you ever get this mean?" and playfully smacked him on the arm.

"Okay, we should seriously get going," he suggested. I agreed.

"Do you think the others are alright?" I asked him. He contemplated this a little.

"They're strong enough to take care of themselves."

"But we've never been apart from each other like this."

"That's true. Well, look at it this way, we were lucky enough to be together. Maybe there are some others like us, too?"

My face creased in cogitation. He did have a point.

"Yeah, I suppose. Who knows, maybe everyone has already found each other and are waiting for us somewhere."

I hoped that was the situation. I glanced at him and noticed he was too far away for my liking, so I pulled him in by his waist. I watched as he blushed and the light around him grew a notch brighter. Can this person get any more attractive?

"Beautiful," I whispered into his ear. He shuddered.

I don't think I ever wanted to find the others at this point, if it meant staying here alone with Baekhyun.

 

----------

 

Check out my friend, Lilmisschique's story called "Night of Regret". The main character is Kris and it's really amazing~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/179531/night-of-regret--exo-exok-exom-baekhyun-kris-suho 

 

I love you, my viewers and subscribers. You keep encouraging me to write more.

Please continue giving me your feedback and subscribe.