Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-K: Suho's POV

 

I decided that I should try and find the others as soon as I realized we had all been seperated. I ran around profusely, anticipating to find at least one of them. It was like running an endless path surrounded by black. You kept going but nothing around you changed. It was tormenting. I absolutely needed to find the others. How was D.O doing alone? I hope someone had found him already, I can't even begin to imagine what it was like for him to be secluded in this world.

I kept going. Thinking of D.O was enough to keep me running until the end of time.

"Lu Han!"

I stopped in my tracks. Was that a voice I just heard?

"Lu Han!" the voice said again, clearer this time.

I was right. The voice was muffled in the distance, but I managed to work out whose it was. It was Sehun.

"Sehun!" I called back. There was a moment of pause.

"Suho?" the voice questioned. I broke out into a grin. Found one, and maybe D.O was with him.

"Yeah, Sehun! I'm over here!"

I heard his footsteps echoing through the vast emptiness. They kept getting closer until he stood right infront of me. I asked him something the moment I saw him and that seemed to irritate him.

"Have you found anyone else yet?"

"Does it look like it?" Sehun spat. My face flamed in disapproval. I will personally beat this kid so hard when we get back.

"Then let's go find them," I said, grabbing his arm and ing him forward. He started shouted complaints at me.

"I just walked for over an hour straight!"

"I want to take a break!"

"Can we just stop for a minute?"

It was starting to get on my nerves, so I slammed my hand over his mouth. How does Lu Han find him so appealing? He can never shut up!

"Do you want to find Lu Han or not?"

He went quiet at that, and for the next couple of hours he stayed in that silence.

"Suho," he called meakly, "are we ever going to find the others?"

"We found each other, didn't we? I'm positive we can find the others, too," I replied, trying to keep his courage up. I didn't want to say we might never be able to find the others and that this just happened by miraculously good fortune.

"I suppose," he exhaled. My face fell. I just wished we could find them sooner.

We continued our pace for what seemed like hours. I couldn't tell what time it was here, days could've passed for all I knew. It was the same eternal darkness for every moment, never going lighter yet never turning darker.

I peered up into the sky. Not a star was in sight. You'd think there would be because we were on a moon. It was depressing to look at, so I switched my gaze to the cold, rugged ground.

D.O, I hope you are safe.

 

----------

 

Comment and subscribe~