Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-M: Chen's POV

 

"It hurts, Lay," I hissed out.

"Sorry Chen, but this is the fastest way."

Lay continued to heal me until the wound completely closed over and disappeared, leaving not even a scar. I got up and stretched. I ended up overworking myself while practicing on controlling my lightning, and a bolt had pierced my arm. I began to walk to the door when our leader, Kris, walked into the room. I paused in my tracks.

"Get ready," he said. Then he turned and left. Lay and I glanced at each other, not understanding what Kris was trying to tell us. A note flew through the crack of the door. I picked it up and read it aloud.

"He means to hurry up because we are all meeting in the corridor."

It was signed by Lu Han. He was using his power of telekinesis to give us the note instead of having to get up himself and walk it over to us. He was so lazy sometimes.

I shook my head and crumpled up the note. I left Lay's room to go to my own and prepare.

There, the six of us would meet. All six of us contained a different power, one to control a certain element. The element I was given to control was lightning. Obviously Lay was our healer and Lu Han used telekinesis. Kris was given flight, which I think is pretty cool but I could zap him down from the sky when ever I wanted to. I'm never going to because that would be pretty stupid of me, and Kris would probably kill me in an instant if I did. Tao can control time, which seems useless to me, and Xiu Min is able to control frost. We don't know how exactly we had gotten these powers, but we didn't care. We just know we have them.