Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-M: Tao's POV

 

"Kai."

He isn't answering me. Maybe he just didn't hear me, so I tried calling again.

"Ka-"

"You know, flower, you and I are in the same situation right now. I feel almost empathetic towards you. We're both bound to these places, unable to move around and go where ever we wanted." Was he talking to a plant? Unbelievable, this guy was seriously out of his mind.

"Kai!" I screamed in his ear. I was growing irritated. He practically flew off the ground and ended up knocking over the plant along with him. The vase shattered and the soil seeped out everywhere. My irritation just went up a few notches.

Suho had found me and asked if I could get Kai to meet with him. I mean really, why did their stupid leader have to come to me out of all the people in this facility?

"," I cursed. I bent down and started cleaning up his mess. After a moment, he glanced up and looked me in the eyes.

"U-uh, s-sorry," he muttered foolishly. He continued to run his mouth. "I-I wasn't looking, a-" I had to shut him up by pressing my finger against his mouth. I suppose he had taken it the wrong way because he ended up clambering around the floor, failing at trying to stand up. He was successful after a few times of tripping over his own feet and then darted down the hall. What a moron.

But this kid did have some serious issues. I've never had someone make me this enraged before.

I glanced down and noticed the spill. My irritability just sky rocketed. He left me here to clean up this mess myself! I snarled and decided just to leave it there for now. I started to make my way in the direction of Kai's room.

I made it there in around a few seconds and started pounding on his door. I tried turning the knob and opening it but something was in the way. That something was Kai. He was so childish.

"Open the damn door before I break it down myself!" I shouted at him. He didn't reply. I was about ready to kick the thing down. All of this just because his leader was too lazy to go and get Kai himself.

"No! Leave me alone!" He whined. What the hell happened to that conceited guy from not even a month ago? It was probably just his facade, and now he was showing his true self. To be honest, this side of him pisses me off even more.

I backed myself away from the door, pressing my back against the wall opposite to it. I got into an offensive position and counted down.

"3... 2... 1!"

I charged the door and slammed it with all my might. It completely ripped off its hinges and landed on top of Kai. I fell on top of both of them, adding more weight that crushed Kai. He shouted something incoherently.

"What?" I groaned. The wind got knocked out of me.

"I said get off!" he shouted, but his words were still slightly muffled. I rolled over and landed face to face with Kai. The door still laid on top of him.

"Hey there, y," I teased, giving him a smirk. I twisted my body to the side so it was facing him. There was a blush forming and it was evident on his face. My eyes widened in bewilderment. I was only joking with him.

"You don't... like me, do you?" I asked him directly. He started coughing in a frenzy.

"What? No!"

Well, at least that's cleared up. But why was there that feeling of uncertainty? He was really hostile with his answer, after all. I mentally smacked myself. Why was I thinking about this so much?

We were consumed by an awkward silence, so I got up and left, but not before telling him that Suho wanted to meet with him.

 

----------

 

Halfway completed!

Comment and subscribe.