Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-M: Xiu Min's POV

 

I twisted the small black pearl between the tips of my fingers. The intricate patterns of blacks and dark browns were visible once the light reflected off of it. I squeezed the pearl hard between my index finger and my thumb, letting the frost take over and encase it in a sheet of ice. Once I brought the temperature low enough, the pearl exploded into sparkly, microscopic sized pieces. The shards started falling around me like snow.

I concentrated on the wall farthest from me, and soon frost began to crawl over it, covering it from the floor all the way to the ceiling. Some objects that were in its path were also obscured by the frost. The knocking at my door stole my attention away from creating a frozen wasteland of my room. I answered it and there stood Kris.

He didn't even glance at my handiwork, instead he just grabbed me by the arm and began to drag me towards the corridor. I had overheard the others talking about the meeting, but I had never bothered to ask them what it was about myself.

We stopped by Tao's room on the way. Kris decided he didn't want to bother with Tao, knowing it will result in a fight, so he just told him to come on his own. We entered the corridor and found that only Lay and Chen were present.

Lu Han came shortly after, followed by Tao.

"Hey, Xiu Min," Lu Han greeted me. I just nodded at him, showing him that I acknowledged his presence but wanted nothing more. He left to go talk to Lay and Chen. All of us were gathered now. Kris was the first to speak.

"I'll keep this short. There is someone here to meet you," he said in his rough voice.

The rest of us exchanged glances. Who would want to meet us?

A set of heavy footsteps sounded through the far hall. Our gazes were hooked on the person entering, but what surprised us was the pool of water that flowed forward with every step that they made.

The person stood infront of us. He appeared to be around the age of twenty. Water was emerging from his feet, but not an inch of him was wet. I realized immediately what this means.

He was one of us.

 

----------

 

Comment and subscribe?