Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-M: Kris's POV

 

Closing my eyes, I listened to the subtle noise of the wind blowing. It rushed past my ears and body. It felt exhilarating. I lifted my arms above my head and turned, my back facing the city. With a small jump off of the building, I was being thrown down to the ground at an alarming rate by the force of gravity.

I defied the law of gravity. I flipped in the air, made myself upright and propelled into the sky. All my life, I've experienced the bliss of flying. I was in the air more than I was on the ground. The only thing that kept me on the ground were my underlings. I was their leader and I had to take care of them, to train them in being able to fully control their own powers.

I soared through the evening sky, peering into the heart of the city at a bird's eye view. I flew for a couple of hours until I had to rest. I've taken up too much of my energy. The others think that I can go around flying all day long without tiring myself out, but it's not true. Flying is exhausting and it takes a lot of effort.

I rested in a wheat field that seemed to extend endlessly, assuming that no one would find me here. How wrong I was.

I landed next to a small source of water and found a wooden table with several books and miniature replicas of sailboats stacked on top of it. I peered around, deeming the area vacant of life, and browsed one of the books. The sound of rushing water made me stop. This is a pond, so how could water be flowing so rapidly?

I threw down the book and turned my body in the direction of the sound. There stood a male who seemed to look around my age. My eyes bore into his back. What was he doing? Then all of a sudden my question was answered.

He was directing the flow of the water using his hands. This guy controlled the element of water. I cautiously walked towards him, but he didn't realize me there yet. I was around only a couple steps from him when he noticed me. He agilely hurled water at my face, and I was drenched and furious. My anger almost made me turn into my other form but I stopped and cooled myself down. I didn't want to scare this guy off.

"Who are you?" I asked him. He positioned himself in a fighting stance.

"Why should I tell you that?" He spat at me. This pissed me off. I picked myself off the ground and started walking towards him in the air.

"This is why." His face crumpled in confusion and then realization.

"You contain a power," the person stated, flabbergasted.

"But I thought we were the only ones," He muttered under his breath.

"Us too."

His head snapped to me, "Who's us?"

"My underlings," I responded. "You're their leader?" He asked. I nodded. The person seemed to straighten himself up.

"I am Suho. I possess the element of water. I see you harness the power of flight," I nodded. "I am also the leader of my group."

I hesitated before asking him this, but I thought I might as well say it.

"I want you to come back with me to meet my group."

The person seemed reluctant. He looked around the area as if someone might overhear us. Then he whispered, "Fine. I agree. Only on one condition. Your group comes back to meet mine after I go and meet yours." I nodded. It seemed fair enough.

"Deal."

 

----------

 

For those who haven't realized it yet, this chapter is set when Kris first met Suho.

Thank you all of my viewers, and please continue to comment and subscribe.