Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-K: Kai's POV

 

"Sometimes Chanyeol asks me to do really senseless things," I spoke softly to myself. In reality, how was I supposed to find Suho's location? I could only teleport to places, not track down a person and transport myself directly to them. I sighed.

Here I was, sitting in some barren wheat field while our leader is who knows where. Without him, I don't think any of us could sustain. He was our life support, as drastic as that sounds. And now he could be lying dead in a ditch somewhere. I pulled some stalks out of the ground and twirled the ends in my fingers. What was I doing with my life? I was gifted with this amazing power, I could teleport to any place I desired, yet I'm just sitting here doing nothing.

Sighing again, I lifted myself up from the ground and decided to just teleport back to our residence. I appeared inside my room in a split second. I laid down on my bed and stared at the cieling. I figured someone had heard me because there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I called out. I flipped onto my stomach and buried my head in the pillow. The person, who I suppose was Chanyeol, came in and sat at the edge of my bed.

"You had no luck finding him, I guess," he said gingerly. I grunted my response. He chuckled and laid down next to me. My bed could only hold the two of us, any more and one of us would have to be laying on top of the other. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me in a brotherly manner. I turned to my side and faced him.

"Are you okay?" He asked me in general. I rested my head against his chest and he began my back in smooth, fluid motions. It felt so serene that I started drifting off into sleep while emersing myself in the sound of his heart beating against his chest. I responded with a muffled 'yes' to his question and soon fell sound asleep.

 

----------

 

Comment and subscribe~