Mindless, Anonymous

Mindless, Anonymous

EXO-M: Lu Han's POV

 

"LAY!"

I screamed his name loudly, in hopes that he would hear me. He did.

"Lu Han?" he questioned. A grin spread across my face. In seconds, I was tackled to the ground by Chen and Xiu Min.

"Where have you been?"

"Do you know what happened to us?"

"Where's Kris?"

"Do you have food on you?"

I was bombarded with questions and they seriously needed to slow down in order for me to answer them.

"Well obviously I've been on a moon, of course I would know what happened to us, Kris is probably on the moon too, and who the hell actually brought food with them?" I answered sarcastically. Their faces dropped.

"Well, now we know we only need to find Kris and then we'll deal with the other group after," Lay stated.

"Yeah, any ideas where he would be?"

"Yes."

We snapped our heads towards the voice. The answer had come from Tao. He started walking away from us and we all exchanged glances. What the hell was wrong with him now?

I ran to catch up with him and grabbed his shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

He sneered at me then pointed to somewhere far off in the distance. There was a faint glow in the direction he was pointing at.

"Oh," was all I could manage to say.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go," Xiu Min said, grabbing my arm and leading me towards the source of light.

"Do you think Kris is actually waiting there?" Chen asked.

"I don't know, but it's our only option for now," Lay responded.

We continue walking until the soft glow turned into a flaring, radiating light that casted the dark sky the color of flames. A narrow black line stood in the center of the light.

We started calling out Kris's name. Our calls got louder as we approaced the figure.

"Kris?" I yelled. I didn't expect someone to respond.

"Yeah?"

I was thrown back. Kris was actually here waiting for us?

"KRIS?" Multiple voices shouted in unision.

"Yeah, I'm right here."

We glanced over at Kris leaning against what we identified as what once used to be a tree. What stood there now was half of a completely misshapen one.

"Do you think this is...?" Lay zoned out before finishing his sentence.

"The Tree of Life," Kris finished for him.

We all just stood there in awe. What the hell happened to it? I realized I spoke aloud when Kris answered.

"I don't know, but we need to devise a way to get this thing out of here."

"And how do you suppose we will manage that?" Lay replied.

"We need the others."

There was a moment of silence. We all found each other but not one of us were from the other group. Where are the others, anyways?

"None of us have the proper power to fulfill this task. The only useful power we possess is Lu Han's, but even then, how do we get it back to our planet?"

I nodded. I could only move things within eyesight. I thought of something that could work and then Kris interrupted my thoughts.

"No way, I refuse. I am not going to fly with this thing."

A chorus of sighs errupted. Now what do we do? Kai was the only one who could do this and he's nowhere to be found.

Why is this becoming so complicated?

 

----------

 

Comment and subscribe.