Extra Stuffss

The Beautiful Mistake

Just wanted to remind everyone that there's a sequel - Is Love Enough - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/184315/is-love-enough-sequel-to-the-beautiful-mistake-b1a4-infinite-jinyoung-myungsoo-sungyeol-chocolat and vote in the poll located in chapter 1 to help determine if Myungsoo or Sandeul will get a love interest.

 

Besides that, I thought that I should put a couple of more facts about the story during the course of writing it because...I just feel like updating this story, even if it's not with actual story material since the sequel is already going on.

RANDOM TRIVIA:

  • Jinyoung was never supposed to tell Marisa he would break up with her when the company allowed him to. I just thought something needed to be a little more dramatic, so I added it.
  • Sungyeol and Marisa were never supposed to get together at Jinyoung's party. Things just kind of worked that way as I wrote it.
  • Seohyun and Sungyeol were never supposed to be together before the story took place. Since Sungyeol was the first person that attracted me to Infinite, I didn't want to make him seem like a complete bad guy, so I thought that there should be a reason why he was chasing ater Seohyun.
  • I originally envisioned Sandeul having a bigger part in the love line instead of Sungyeol, like make it a square with Jinyoung, Sandeul, and Sungyeol, but instead thought that that would be too complicated and had to rule someone out.
  • The car accident wasn't planned, but I needed something to get Jinyoung and Marisa to spend more time with each other and for Marisa to start getting distanced from Sungyeol.
  • Originally, the girl at the amusement park who took Sungyeol away from Marisa was supposed to be a new rival to Marisa and love interest to Sungyeol, but the story was already far enough so there wasn't really a need for another one, I supposed. That's when I came up with the Seohyun story line.
  • I wasn't sure how I was going to have Marisa and Jinyoung finally get together and thought that maybe simple is the best, so I came up with the scene of Jinyoung and his guitar.
  • I wanted other problems to arise between Marisa and Jinyoung so Marisa could get closer with the other members of B1A4, but in the end, I didn't know what other problems they would be faced with.
  • The play in the end wasn't in my thought process. I thought about it while I was writing, even though it's not the best, I thought it would be funny imagining Myungsoo as a girl.
  • I attempted to find awkward situations for Marisa and Jinyoung to be in, but besides a couple of cliche ones, there wasn't really anything.
  • The way that Marisa and Jinyoung meet, like the guys running into Marisa, I got off of watching a drama called 'Dal Ja's Spring' where almost the same thing happens, not the whole saving part, though, since in the drama, I believe it's her phone that drops and gets smashed, not her body and she just meets a normal person, not like an idol.
  • Originally, I wanted Myungsoo to be a love interest for Marisa, not Sungyeol, but thought that he looks like the type to know more than he gives off, so his character was changed.
  • I never originally planned on having Jinyoung and Marisa's fake relationship be revealed to anyone. I thought that they would just form a relationship with each other and keep the fake one a secret, but what would be the fun in that?
  • It wasn't in the plan to have Marisa and Jinyoung break up in the first place, but if Jinyoung was going to realize how much he actually liked Marisa, it was needed.
  • All of the songs that I picked for the story, I attempted to match the lyrics with what actually was going on in the story.
  • I did think about having Marisa end up with Sungyeol in the end, but then the story wouldn't be fun.
  • Normally, I always go the opposite with the story, like if people think one thing is going to happen, I'll go out of my way to make it not happen. I know it might be more work, but then there will be unexpected events.
  • I write every chapter the day that I put it up, so there really wasn't much planning and changing to do. Just my thought processes about the story were changed before I ever typed anything up.

So thanks for sticking with the story for 27 Chapters. Hope you guys check out the sequel 'Is Love Enough?' It takes place in the summer with Marisa, B1A4, Infinite, and introducing Chocolat. Be sure to check it out.

Below are some songs that I consider sort of the Soundtrack to this story. Not all songs were used in the story and some may be used in the sequel. A little preview of the drama to come? Up to you to decide which songs belong to which story, and just as a hint, the gender of who is singing the song doesn't matter.

 

Drew Ryan Scott - Like I Always Do

 

 

Drew Ryan Scott/Sterling Knight - What You Mean To Me

 

 

N*SYNC - This I Promise You

 

 

Varsity Fanclub - Future Love

 

 

B1A4 - Bling Girl

 

 

B1A4 - Chu Chu Chu

 

 

B1A4 - You Are My Girl

 

 

B1A4 - Smile

 

 

Infinite - Cover Girl

 

 

Infinite - Real Story

 

 

Infinite - Amazing

 

 

Infinite - Voice of My Heart

 

 

JYJ - In Heaven

 

 

B2ST - Beautiful

 

 

SE7EN - Somebody Else

 

 

SHINee - Honestly

 

 

BtoB - Monday to Sunday

 

 

FT Island - I Knew From First Sight 

 

 

FT Island - I Hope You Become My Lover

 

 

B1A4 - Wonderful Tonight

 

 

B1A4 - Fooool

 

 

BtoB - Insane

 

 

Big Bang - Haru Haru

 

 

A lot of songs, I know, but you don't have to listen to all of them. And they all have subtitles attached to understand the meaning and to guess what story they might apply to. It's either this one or the sequel :)

 

And thanks again for sticking with this story :D