30

Our History

16th February, 2010

Wu-Park Residence

 

For the first time, Kris Wu woke up before Park Chanyeol.


His eyes lazily opened, and he stared tiredly at the white ceiling of their bedroom. He blinked the sleepiness away and noticed that he was not alone – a warm head on his outstretched left arm. A funny feeling knocked onto his heart as he slowly shifted his upper body closer to a certain sleeping beauty. He pulled the sheet hastily over his body as the chill brushed against his torso. Their legs were intimately twined together.

And so did a certain part of him. 

He was breathing evenly – Chanyeol was.

Sleeping on his side with folded arm - a hand under his pale face, black hair covering almost half of his child-like face and his neck and the other arm laid abandoned over Kris...

Lavender eyelids closed and his lips pouty...

Those lips looked red and thoroughly kissed, Kris smirked.

Chanyeol looked tired but there was that subtle glow as he breathed evenly, lying half on his belly. The white sheet they shared fell down the other's scrawny shoulders and Kris noticed, as he peeked over, some small yet blossoming purple red bruises scattered across the expanse of Chanyeol's otherwise unblemished back. The result of their...passionate activity the night before...

Kris gazed at them proudly. Those were his marks, and by those marks, he had claimed Chanyeol as fully his. 

Kris loved looking at Chanyeol. He didn't remember how the habit started but he had been watching his wife since forever. Everything that Chanyeol did fascinated him and it may be biased of him or maybe the love he felt for the other had made him that way. Even subconsciously, his eyes would stray to the other.

In short, he couldn't take his eyes off his young bride.

Kris bent his body over the sleeping Chanyeol, slowly kissing the thin exposed shoulder, up to the younger one's nape, inhaling his spouse's sweet scent - the scent of pomegranate mixing with slight scent of dried sweat and musk.

Chanyeol twitched lightly and goosebumps appeared on Kris’s kiss trail, but the younger didn’t stir. Instead, he shifted closer toward Kris’s body heat and Kris groaned. If Chanyeol wiggled again, he couldn’t guarantee he wouldn’t take advantage of his sleeping spouse.

Gifting a small kiss on Chanyeol’s forehead, Kris slowly extracted himself from his wife. Chanyeol hummed when Kris slid out of him but still he didn’t wake up. Wow, Kris thought, he really did work him hard.

Cranking his stiff neck and twisting his torso, Kris sighed when he heard the telltale popping of his bones. His body was enveloped by a slight tiredness – a buzz. But it was a good sort of buzz. He showered fast, scrubbing his body thoroughly with a plan on his mind.

With only his sweatpants on, Kris towelled his hair, messing them up as he turned the heater in the living room on and to the max. The morning air was chilly but he was too lazy to put a shirt on. The 19-year-old husband made his way into the kitchen, his damp towel draped across his shoulder.

He was going to make breakfast, he grinned, taking some potatoes with him from the pantry, and peeling them carefully immediately. He put them into the microwave to bake them. Kris could stir up a decent meal if he had the time – living alone (before) had its perks sometimes.

He diced some onions – tearing a bit as he did, and then scoured the cabinets for some salt and pepper. Luckily he found a potato masher and went his merry way in destroying the baked potatoes into small pieces. He buttered a frying pan quickly and threw in the pieces, being careful with the fire and adding some salt and pepper. He poked and rolled them around until finally-

-his homemade hash brown was golden and crispy. The aroma made his stomach growled.

He moved on to pouring eggs into the same pan – sunny-side up. As he carefully watched over his cooking, that was when there was a pressure on his back and pale hands rested on his chest.

Park Chanyeol was awake – hugging Kris dearly and placing a tender kiss on his right shoulder blade.

“Good morning,” Kris chuckled, taking Chanyeol’s left hand and placing a kiss on the cool wedding band.

“Morning,” Chanyeol mumbled against his back, his lips brushing against Kris’s skin as the word formed.

Kris felt those soft lips grazed against his skin and smiled.

~~

Truth was Chanyeol was too embarrassed to look at Kris’s face, much less his eyes. But he couldn’t help wanting to be close to the other.

When he woke up, he was surprised to see Kris’s side of the bed was vacant. And as he sat up and felt the soreness running up his spine, the memories from the previous night rushed back like a speeding train. He gasped when he lifted the cover.

Blood – his eyes landed on a small spot on the white sheet. And when he stood up shakily, something trailed down his thighs. He blushed red and hurried into the bathroom. His mind finally clicked pieces into place – he gave his ity to his husband. And sitting on the toilet seat, wrapping his body with their sheet, Chanyeol cried slightly. His emotions ran wild but he knew one thing for sure. He was happy – really, really happy.

He cleaned himself slowly, savouring the warm water against his skin and realised he couldn’t walk properly – he winces when he walked too fast, throbbing ache shot up his spine. Boy was he tender. He threw all of their sheets into the laundry net.  

Park Chanyeol gave up the idea of putting his trousers on after his difficulty with his boxers, fetching an oversized sweater - that ended nicely on his thigh - which definitely wasn’t his and finally found his shirtless spouse in the kitchen.

His eyes widened, gaping at the red lines scattered across Kris’s back. Did he do all those? Oh dear.

~~

“What are you making?” Chanyeol mumbled, peeking slightly over Kris’s shoulder.  

“Breakfast,” Kris chuckled. “Now, you just sit and eat.”

Chanyeol was pushed down gently on the chair, a peck on his head before Kris turned back to his egg and flipped it over.

“I’m sorry...” Kris said as he sat himself across Chanyeol and took the younger’s cool hand into his. Chanyeol coloured as he understood the implication.  

“I know I was too rough and I’m sorry...” Kris apologised again when Chanyeol didn’t respond. Instead the younger opted to putting a spoonful of hash into his mouth, avoiding Kris’s eyes at all cost.

“Chanyeol-ah, I’m so-“

He was cut off when his teeth bumped against the spoon Chanyeol shoved into his mouth. And automatically, he began chewing as he gaped at a glaring Chanyeol. Cute, he thought.  

“You,” Chanyeol glowered, “stop talking and just eat. You’re embarrassing me!”

Kris smirked but complied anyway. Happily, he ate, giving Chanyeol smiles time and time and feeling way too joyful seeing the other flustered.

~~

Inside SM Building

 

Chanyeol sighed happily. He was fortunate that he had for the day involved nothing of dancing or any vigorous movements whatsoever. He finished his mandarin lesson to find Kris peeking in, fetching him to hang out with the rest of their members.

It was when they arrived at the practice room that his smile slipped slightly off his face.

“Whoa, what happened here?” the younger rapper’s voice boomed, inquiring curiously. Kris surveyed the situation silently.

There, on one wall, stood a worried-looking Kim Jongin with a groaning Luhan in his arms while at the opposite wall, was a seething Huang Zitao tightly hugging a shaking Oh Sehun. The latter duo seemed adamant of staying as far as possible from their dark-skinned dancer and second eldest member. Kris sighed. This required him to do something as Chanyeol approached the two youngest.

“What’s going on? Jongin? Tao? Who wants to tell me?” Kris fired.

Chanyeol managed to pry Sehun off Tao and yelped.

“Whoa! What?” his big eyes landed on a rapidly blackening bruise on Sehun’s pale forehead and Sehun’s ripped bottom lip. “Did you get into a fight?!”

“No,” Sehun moaned, wincing when his finger accidently brushed against his large bump. Zitao tugged the younger’s hand away worriedly. Sehun bruised easily.

“It was just a small accident,” Jongin piped in. “Zitao just came too so he doesn’t really know what happened.”

“Okay, so what happened?” Kris dropped his rucksack on the floor.

“Just...” Kim Jongin hesitated, “Okay, so me and Luhan hyung were joking around outside on the corridor and we didn’t know, I swear it was an accident!”

“And...?” Kris frowned, not getting it so far.

“I was here.  Was gonna go out when Luhan hyung threw the door open into my face,” Sehun whimpered, rubbing his throbbing temple. Tao fussed over the injured victim.

“We were pushing each other, and Luhan hyung was trying to dodge me and he was opening the door too fast. He really didn’t know Sehunnie was behind the door!” Jongin added.

“Then what happened to Luhan hyung?” Chanyeol questioned, pointing at the Chinese member still clinging onto Jongin, head buried into his neck.

“Oh,” Jongin said. “The door bounced back at him, I dunno how that happened and Luhan hyung fainted...”

“It was reflex!” Sehun yelled at Jongin then turning sheepish, “I just...kinda...punched the door away cus it hurt like hell.”

“I dragged hyung inside and that’s when Taozi came in, getting angry at me for no reason.”

“I thought he hurt Sehunnie!” Tao defended himself and Jongin gave him the stink eye.

Kris exhaled again. Knew it was going to be something childish and he was conflicted whether to get angry, worried or amused by the four of them.

“Sehun-ah, you need an ice pack for both your forehead and lip,” he ordered. “Tao, go with him.”

“How long was he unconscious for?” Kris moved on to Jongin.

“I dunno, maybe around 5 minutes and when he’s awake he keeps on groaning,” Jongin sighed. “He got bruised too,” Jongin pointed at the red lump on Luhan’s forehead, turning the older one around.

“Can he walk?” Chanyeol asked.

“Don’t think so. I’ll go get him a pack, here hyung,” Jongin dumped a staggering Luhan into the leader’s arms, out of the room in seconds.

“He’s so heavy,” Kris grumbled, depositing the deadweight on the sofa. Luhan groaned again, his eyes still closed, nose scrunched up.

“Don’t worry, hyung,” Chanyeol came to pat him on the shoulder. “He’s gonna be fine.”

“He better be. I’m not going to carry him again if he decides to have doors slams onto his face or if he faints again.”

Chanyeol only chuckled. “For what it’s worth, you’re still a good leader.”

And when the rest of the members piled in, it became chaotic again.

The loudest was a very angry Kim Joonmyeon.   

      

A/N: I swear it was longer =_= Jeez. Enjoyed it? Drop comments or subscribe! And to all those who sub for and comment on this story, thank you very much for keeping up with me! ^^ Manhi saranghaeyo from me~~ xoxo -Amber