23

Our History

 

A/N: [READ THIS] 1st of all, I really have to say I'm so so sorry for the late update - I got caught up with my papers (yay, only 1 left!) I know most of you had been waiting for far too long, I'm sorry again! I forgot about AFF last weekend, don't even try asking why- I don't know meself! O.O 

2nd, it seems like the story's progressing too slow as some of you are already complaining - 'WHEN'S CHANYEOL GOING TO GET PREGNANT?' LOL it's funny to read actually! So....should I make a time skip? (Probably I'll do it after the next chap). I think I write too much, don't you guys think so?

Okeh, enough of this! Let's get on with the story! ^^ Enjoy, lovelies~!  



 

 

So…

Luhan did manage to beat the crap out of their third youngest member and the funny thing was the boy had momentarily forgotten that he could…well easily defend himself with his martial art skills – or at least run away from Luhan’s wrath. Baekhyun, on the other hand was spared when the 10000 won note fell from his pocket when he ran out of the studio to save his sorry arse. Poor boy didn’t even realise Luhan had abandoned him when he got the money.

“Hyung! Hyung, that’s enough!” Joonmyun exasperatedly said. He caught Luhan’s flailing hand which held the sofa’s small red pillow. Who knew when he had taken it and used it to smack Tao…

A small whimper escaped from the lump Luhan was sitting on. “Get off, ge…”

“Aigoo, you guys are so childish,” Yixing mumbled and shook his head. He helped Joonmyun dragged the slowly calming baby-faced Luhan off the younger and deposited him near his favourite bao zi. Luhan immediately crushed the eldest into a suffocating hug muttering unintelligible words. It sounded like a jumble mess of Mandarin and Korean.

Chanyeol was still brokenly giggling and hiccupping. It wouldn’t stop no matter how much water he drank. Besides, his giggling didn’t help one bit – only making the loud ‘hic’ sound louder. At first, Kris thought it was going to end soon but seeing the boy’s red face from too much laughing and hiccoughing, he tried rubbing the thin boy’s back.

“Hyung…hic! It’s not go…hic! Going away!” Chanyeol groaned and out came another ‘hic!’

“Let me try surprising you,” Kris retorted.

“If you tell me that, how are hic! you supposed to ma-hic! make me surprised!!? Hic! Aaagh!!”

“Well, I’m sorry!”

“Hic! Just make it go away!”

Kris eyes their members. So far so good – no one were paying attention to them. Kyungsoo still on his spot on the floor got that dazed look on his face while Jongdae was by his side thinking hard. Tao was groaning, face planted on the floor as he lay there spread-eagle and both Jongin and Sehun had reconciled and were sharing packets of Pocky with Sehun sitting in between Jongin’s stretched legs again. Both looked bored. Kris couldn’t understand those two’s peculiar friendship. One minute they were fighting over Luhan’s attention, the next they acted like their lives depended on one another. Joonmyun and Yixing were crowding the sofa trying to pry Luhan’s death grip around Xiumin’s neck.

            And by his side, Chanyeol Wu was trying to stop his giggle-hiccup by punching his chest several times. A bottle of water rested on his right hand. He didn’t even know why he was still tittering.

            ‘Hmmm, I like the sound…Chanyeol Wu,’ Kris thought as he watched Chanyeol’s nose twitched. If only he could kiss his wife in public…

            “Chanyeol-ah…”

            “Oh?”

            Just as he turned his face towards the taller male, in a flash Kris smooched his lips. It was so fast – the moment it happened, it was gone the next. Chanyeol’s rabbit eyes widened and he momentarily lose his breathing. Kris smirked watching the 17-year-old frozen expression. Just then, Chanyeol gasped.

            “There, it’s gone,” Chanyeol’s playful husband cheekily said.

Chanyeol couldn’t help but smile and a short giggle followed. Thankfully nobody saw Kris’s little stunt.

Oh well, at least his annoying hiccough was gone.

~~~

“AND 5, 6, 7, 8 AND DOWN! AND BAM!” the foreign female choreographer yelled as she led the 12 members to move. She stood proud and surveyed the panting boys through the mirrors. They looked extremely exhausted and their hair stuck onto their sweating faces.

‘These boys need some more exercise,’ she thought. Only a few of them, particularly ones who were the dancers looked quite better than the rest. Yixing barely broke into a sweat. 

“Alright, 15 minutes break, you guys! We’ll do the routine again after that! I’ll be back in a jiffy!” she cheerfully said and gracefully walked out of the studio. Her blonde hair tied in a high ponytail swung freely – in contrast with her black overalls.

“Thank you, Lila-seongsaengnim!”

“Boy, I’m glad it’s over,” Baekhyun panted as he slumped down onto the floor. The cool surface felt nice against his overheated skin.

“For now, Baekhyun-ah,” Chanyeol said as he slowly sat next to the lying boy – by his head.

Baekhyun came back about instantly when he realised his bet money was gone – which took him about more than 30 minutes – yelling ‘MY MONEY!’ as he burst into the studio. All Luhan did was waved the 10000 won bill in the joker’s face before he punched Baekhyun’s stomach.

“Oh, come on!” Baekhyun said as he rolled onto his tummy, “you just hafta say that!” He proceeded to flail his legs and you could imagine how ridiculous he looked.

“Grow up, Baekhyun-ah,” Kris said as he took the spot next to his beloved wife.

“Go away,” Baekhyun mumbled. Clearly he was still sour from his ‘misadventure’ with the mighty Luhan today.

“Get up, Baekhyun-ah. You’ll get tummy-ache if you lie like that,” Chanyeol said as he nudged the older one with his foot. Seeing that the prankster was ignoring him, he kicked Baekhyun harder. An undignified yelp heard.

Baekhyun’s head lifted up and an angry expression was etched onto his not-so menacing face. A growl was barked towards Chanyeol. Oh, he was causing a commotion alright.

“Hyung, you’re so stupid,” Chanyeol deadpanned and smacked the older one’s head. His long arm came in handy. He was so used to Baekhyun’s empty threats anyway.

Chanyeol did it with such a straight face that laughter erupted inside the room.

“I hate you sometimes, Yeollie-ah…” Baekhyun grumbled as he rubbed his sore scalp.

“Oh? I love you too, Baekhyunnie~”

~~~

“Argh,” Chanyeol groaned as his tall body slumped onto the living room’s couch. He snuggled more into the comfy leather as he let out a sigh. His muscles were protesting. He heard footsteps approaching but didn’t bother to look. He knew who it was anyway.

Kris chuckled when he saw Chanyeol rubbing his face onto the white sofa. Lifting the younger’s legs up, he settled down onto the seat. Chanyeol’s slim legs rested on his laps. Chanyeol sighed as Kris slowly massaged his limbs.

As soon as the two arrived home from their deadly practice, Chanyeol called dibs on using the bathroom. The hot shower helped with his sore body a bit. Kris took his turn when Chanyeol went into the kitchen and prepared a simple meal. They did have a group dinner before the members parted ways. Being the growing kid he was, Chanyeol couldn’t help his hunger. Kris came down, fresh and smelled very much like the cologne he wore and proceeded to eat the apple Chanyeol had cut down to small pieces.

And now they were savouring the silence in their living room. Chanyeol let his mind ran wild. He recounted the memories he had and mulled over them. He remembered the time when he thought he married a stranger that looked a lot like his Wu Yi Fan…

-FLASHBACK-

“Why are you following me? Let me go, please?” Chanyeol almost stuttered as his face heated up with his newly met husband’s toned arm around his waist.

He was still embarrassed by the unexpected gentle kiss Kris had given him before their brunch. And now, Kris was preventing him from slipping in his trainers. The devilishly handsome husband of his pulled him back into the hallway when he sat down by the shoe rack. Chanyeol had come to the conclusion that this Canadian was an extreme ‘cuddler’.  

“Why?” Kris retorted. He quite liked Chanyeol’s slim waist.

“Why??” Chanyeol said incredulously. “I have to go. I have training in about…20 minutes!”

“Well, so do I…we’re not going to be late, Yeollie-ah. I think only Yixing is there now.”

“Huh?” Chanyeol stopped wiggling. He twirled his head. How did he know all that? His eyes widened.

“Hyung!! You’re really Wu Yi-Fan???”

“WHA-I thought it’s obvious! Who do you think I am??”

-END OF FLASHBACK-

And now he thought they were just too ridiculous…

How could he not know it was Yi-Fan? And how many have the same face, same…everything? Why did he doubt Kris Wu was Wu Yi Fan?

‘I think I should blame his y hair…’  

Chanyeol moaned when Kris managed to loosen up the tense muscle on his right foot. Kris chuckled when Chanyeol urged him to rub his left foot too. Chanyeol went back to his thoughts. Lee Soo-Man’s office came into his mind.

-FLASHBACK-

 “Poor you, how could your parents force you into this?” Sohn Eun-Mi exclaimed.

Eh?

The woman’s eyes were wide with unconcealed sympathy.

Park Chanyeol’s face contorted. Kris Wu only raised an eyebrow. Where did that evil hag go? Did he hear her right? ‘Cause it seemed like she now pitied them instead of reprimanding them on their…issues.

“Poor boys, why did your parents force you into this loveless marriage?” Sohn Eun-Mi cooed worriedly. “Did they threaten you?? This is injustice!”

“Sohn-sshi…” Chanyeol started. “Our parents didn’t actually force us; we agreed to this.”

This woman was bipolar, scratch that, she had a multiple personality disorder.

Kris proceeded to tell the now extremely worried secretary that they’re happy with each other and were in the process of making things work in their household. Chanyeol had also told them about his medical ‘condition’ feeling that it was a good thing to do. It was, undeniably, one of the main factors they were wedded. Surprisingly, they took it well. Turned out, the woman was actually the fussy type; she was stern and an extreme nag – in a good way of course, if not Lee Soo-Man wouldn’t pick her to be his assistant. That day, Chanyeol let his worries known to the two elderly – he didn’t know what to do…about everything actually.

After much thinking, Lee Soo-Man then gave an ultimatum. He actually approved of their relationship but he needed to give them a warning.

No one must know about their relationship. It was a secret the two must keep hidden – even from their members.

One word out, they’d be expelled from SM. They must always be out of the media’s suspicion radar.

“It’s alright, dear. We’ll help you,” Sohn Eun-Mi said. There was no trace of the hostility she had shown earlier.

“If there’s anything you need, just let Sohn-sshi know about it,” Lee Soo-Man added while his lady secretary nodded.

“Anything,” she added before Lee Soo-Man dismissed the wedded couple.

Once they were in the hallway going back to the studio, Kris spoke.

“That went well, I guess.”

Chanyeol nodded,” It could’ve been worse, I think.”

Well, it seemed like Chanyeol would have someone to talk to if he needed anything. He was still worried and guilty about not telling their members. But if he told them, Kris and he would be kicked out. At least, he could ask help whenever he’d be in trouble.

“Let’s just go with the flow,” Kris said as they reached studio room 12 - if reading his troubled mind.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

“Get up, baby,” Kris drawled out. “You’re going to fall asleep here, come on.”

Chanyeol snapped out of his daydreams and nodded weakly. “Hmmmh.”

He almost fell asleep while walking up the stairs as Kris pushed his wife gently up. He scoffed when Chanyeol’s head lulled backwards onto his shoulder. He chanced a glance at the grandfather clock by the open living room.

11.08pm

“No wonder you’re so tired,” Kris whispered into the boy’s ear. Chanyeol subtly nodded – his eyes half-opened. Kris steered his 17-year-old wife into their room and the boy plopped down onto the bed.

If it wasn’t for Kris’s marvellous massage, he wouldn’t be too sleepy. It was so good that he couldn’t help the relax potion from consuming his already tired mind and body.

Chanyeol lazily lifted his long legs and tucked them into the black duvet. Kris, on the other hand, took his copy of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes before settling himself beside Chanyeol. On the second thought, he’d read them next time.

The room dimmed as Kris switched off the main light. Chanyeol snuggled into the comforter deeper. He then wiggled again until the position he was in was deemed comfortable.

“Chanyeol-ah…”

“Hmmh?” Chanyeol’s tired voice replied.

Kris was silent for a moment.

“I love you…” he whispered sincerely.

Silence…

Kris turned his head and found that Chanyeol was already breathing deeply in his sleep.

He didn’t hear his confession.

Kris sighed before bowing down and kissed Chanyeol’s temple.

‘Maybe next time’ he thought as he switched off the bedside lamp. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I HATE YOU!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N 2: Tell me if I make any mistakes, okay? ^^v